Author Topic: It can't happen here? Are we crazy?  (Read 933 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
It can't happen here? Are we crazy?
« on: October 02, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
A few weeks ago, I posted a message warning of a holocaust against Jews in America.  If I recall correctly, some of you thought I was nuts.  I hope years from now, you can tell me that you told me so.  The great C.F. made a post about Buchanan (ym"sh) who wrote a thinly veiled polemic against the Jews for this financial crisis.  Now we are seeing that hatred against the Jews is being spread over the internet because of this.  This article came to me from JTA:

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/110626.html

ADL warns of economy-linked hate on Web
 E-mail article 
 Share on Facebook
 Digg this
 Tell the Editors 
 What bloggers
are saying 

Published: 10/02/2008

The U.S. financial crisis has led to increased anti-Jewish invective on the Internet, the Anti-Defamation League warned.

"Hundreds of anti-Semitic posts regarding Lehman Brothers and other institutions affected by the subprime mortgage crisis have been submitted to discussion boards dealing with finance, with many more arriving by the minute," the ADL said in a statement Thursday. "The messages rail against Jews in general, with some charging that Jews control the government and finance as part of a 'Jew world order' and therefore are to blame for the economic turmoil."

The ADL commended Internet service providers and discussion moderators for responding quickly to anti-Semitic posts, but noted that the frequency with which such posts appear makes policing Web sites difficult.

“We know from modern history that whenever there is a downturn in the global economy, there will be an upturn in the level of anti-Semitism and bigotry, and that is what we are seeing now,” said the ADL's national director, Abraham Foxman.

[endquote]

It is on top of us and we don't want to see it.  Jews, please prepare to go to Israel before disaster strikes.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: It can't happen here? Are we crazy?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
The ADL is not only anti-American but also a major source of causing even more anti-semitism. The ADL and Foxman are both peices of garbage and shouldn't be taken serious.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 03:22:15 PM »
One white nazi idiot says bad stuff on the net about Jews and the ADL is up in arms. One billion muslims say they wanna kill all the Jews and the ADL is silent.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 03:27:37 PM »
It CAN happen here.  Anti-semitism was already on the rise in recent years due to the Israel issue.  Now with these financial woes, everyone of course is gonna blame "the jew" since we run the banks etc...and hate us that much more.  I'd be lying if I said I have not been getting more and more worried lately.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
Gee that's ironic, the ADL is complaining about a holocaust happening here? Well it ain't helping their image that they want to disarm every American (including Jews) as they swore up and down to defend DC's decision to prevent citizens from being able to have guns. The ADL is a joke. ADL should stand for Anti-Semitic Disarming Losers.

Israel is in a worse situation than America right now.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
  Zachor- people are SLEEPING at the WHEEL- Jews that are voting obama have brought in such a wave of anti-semitism as well, it is TERRIBLE.  These are/were conservative people, that are hating Jews- ANY Jew. What these Jews for obama DONT GET is that even mentioning the word 'anti-semitism' creates an air- of: "Well, you JEWS are "cowards"'   ~It is the TRUTH.
  We have FEW Jews that are in office, and the ones that ARE in office are siding with EVIL.  I dont know what to say, but I DO see this as a WARNING, and Jews- ANY Jews should not EVER vote obama, EVER- he is a MUSLIM, and he is a RACIST, this is the very thing that ALL Jews have DEPLORED. My email is FULL of anti-semitism- the ONLY thing that has stopped it from getting OUT OF CONTROL is that David and I are conservatives and the leftist Jew on our thread is MIA, THANK G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »
It's going to be dangerous for all good people soon. What I think is saddest of all though are the Jewish people who really have gotten into all that liberal stuff and really believe it, and have tried to be "tolerant" and "progressive", etc. and they've given up all their deep religious beliefs.

Eve Ensler writes stuff like the Vagina Monologues and calls it art and embraces lesbianism to fit in with this new progressive culture. Alan Colmes goes out there on Fox News and supports Obama, making excuses for him, doing everything in his power to help Obama win. He even looked into the face of that woman who survived an abortion and told her that Obama didn't want to let people like her die. What gall.

They're so assimilated, politically correct, etc. yet I'm afraid they'll be some of the first ones to be attacked if an attack of anti-Semites comes, and it only proves that assimilating really doesn't help to stop anti-Semitism.

I agree with Chaim that Jewish people need to be strong, in their faith, and in every other way, so that they're respected.

What people like Ensler and Colmes and others are doing is only going to make things worse.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »
The key with the Holocaust was
-the GOVERNMENT wanted to exterminate all the jews.
the people were fed propaganda that jews were -vermin- to be extreminated.
RADIO, PRESS, POLICE, all wanted to remove the jews, seen as subhuman vermin. Because they are jews.

It takes more than a financial crisis to cause a holocaust.

We are still miles away from a holocaust, at the moment anyway!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »
If a holocaust happens in America it will be spearheaded by the LIBERAL JEWS.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »

-the people were fed propaganda that jews were vermin to be extreminated.

It can spark the fire so to speak, the economy anyways.

Bad economy = desperate people and increase crime, also individuals blaming Jews for the crisis which involves people backing politicians with their own similar views.

History repeats it's self.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 04:51:39 PM »

-the people were fed propaganda that jews were vermin to be extreminated.

It can spark the fire so to speak, the economy anyways.

Bad economy = desperate people and increase crime, also individuals blaming Jews for the crisis which involves people backing politicians with their own similar views.

History repeats it's self.

Of course, but you're obviously not that worried about it at the moment, and rightly so.

a bad economy is a factor for a holocaust, a factor amongst others.

We keep our finger on the pulse. A jew has to. And it's still safe and no signs of any immediate danger. We know the signs of a holocaust.