Author Topic: Crazy black woman goes Nuts on Atalnta Subway  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Crazy black woman goes Nuts on Atalnta Subway
« on: October 24, 2008, 12:56:07 PM »

This crazy woman on the Atlanta Marta went nuts. She started going after this elderly black woman and began to accuse her of things like calling her names. She then breaks into a freestyle rap against her. Then she starts accusing this brother of raping her and claimed he was from Glenwood. Then they fight and she storms off the train yelling, IM pressin charges! over and over again.

I did more research on the topic and it turns out she had Bipolar. (BALONEY!) I found this article. The woman is named Nafiza Ziyad AKA Soulja girl *MMMHMMM!*, she's 25 and she has been in trouble before among other things, spiting at a police officer. She also has at least one out of wedlock child.

In fact it doesn't stop on youtube. NBC channel 4 news was going to do a news report on this and it caused a reporter Sue Simmons to yell the F word while they played the teaser of Soulja girl.

I gotta tell you I was cracking up. What cracked me up more is that they try to downplay it by saying she was bipolar. Listen i've worked with people who were Biploar. This woman is just evil. She is immoral.

Her brother apologized on this video He claimed she was from an upstanding family but apparantly that did nothing.

One thing that also came up, the elderly woman was actually a family friend.  She said she knew she was nuts and decided not to press charges, she is also the other of an Atlanta college football coach.

Welcome to the future of America if Barack Obama is elected...

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Re: Crazy black woman goes Nuts on Atalnta Subway
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »
I hope someone gives this to Chaim. I want to hear him impersonate her on the next askjtf like he used to other women. :::D

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 03:00:15 AM »
Bunch of bullsh*t..  Binegro disorder.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
if obama wins all future crazy black antics will never make to the news or the internet. he will erase it all