Author Topic: Slovenly Israeli IDF women  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Slovenly Israeli IDF women
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:52:43 PM »
Even though their part of an evil regime, you've got to admire the determination, motivation, zeal, discipline and unity of North Korean women soldiers

compared to the shower and shambles that are the undisciplined, slovenly, unkempt IDF hussies mizronot hapluga!

Although making Jewesses do the army is not in accord with Torah, if they're going to do it, at least educate them with some Jewish pride!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Slovenly Israeli IDF women
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »
I don't admire anyone involved in that evil Korean regime and never will.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »
Even though their part of an evil regime, you've got to admire the determination, motivation, zeal, discipline and unity of North Korean women soldiers

compared to the shower and shambles that are the undisciplined, slovenly, unkempt IDF hussies mizronot hapluga!

Although making Jewesses do the army is not in accord with Torah, if they're going to do it, at least educate them with some Jewish pride!

Is it me, or do all the N. Korea women look alike? The Stepford Commies!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:55 PM »
They are playing around so what are they supposed to be serious all the time

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
AmericanHero is right. It's not like they are in combat or anything. These Korean women are glorified brainwashed robots. Courtesy of Kim Jung Ill may his name and memory be obliderated.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 09:12:06 PM »
The north Koreans are Goosestepping Nazis

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:32 PM »
If the North Korean women knew God they would be happy in thier lives, playing and joking around and working towards overthrowing an evil regime. Don't knock these women, you don't have the right.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:10 PM »

You must be joking. There is nothing to be proud of a country that is nothing more than a gulag with borders. While North Korean citizens are starving in the streets and resorting to cannibalism, where citizens deemed enemies of the state are sent to concentration camps.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »
compared to the shower and shambles that are the undisciplined, slovenly, unkempt IDF hussies
This is beyond disgraceful. If I had the power I would ban you this moment for saying such a thing.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:55 PM »
The IDF is very relaxed compared to that of miltary regimes.  Even the normal ranks do not solute the officers in the IDF, if I'm not mistaken.  I'd bet that these Israelis would kick the .... out of these commies.  Personally, I believe IF women are to be in the military, in any capacity, they should be only in supportive roles athough they should hold some self defense and basic training..

Too you are comparing a military parade with a group of girls having fun.  I'm sure someone could post a similar photo of the IDF women doing similar although there is a debasement of Jewishness in Israeli society.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »
compared to the shower and shambles that are the undisciplined, slovenly, unkempt IDF hussies
This is beyond disgraceful. If I had the power I would ban you this moment for saying such a thing.

lol, pot here is calling the kettle black.  Shocking.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »
*yawn*

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »
*yawn*

lol, its beyond disgraceful to call IDF women "hussies", but its ok to be glad when others die?  Nice hypocrisy.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 10:58:15 PM »
I think both of you should start acting like men and using the various threads as your own digital soapbox.

Bring up old and trivial grudges to momentarily bolster your own egos hurt that capability of this forum and our objectives. So Grow Up!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »
lol, its beyond disgraceful to call IDF women "hussies", but its ok to be glad when others die?  Nice hypocrisy.
So the Pat Buchanan supporter is not glad when terrorists die? I wish I could say that I am surprised, but I'm not.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 01:55:24 AM »
So the Pat Buchanan supporter is not glad when terrorists die? I wish I could say that I am surprised, but I'm not.

Wow, didn't know that Paul Newman was a terrorist.  You learn something every day I guess.