Author Topic: Sarah Silverman urges young Jews to go to FL to get older Obama votes  (Read 2161 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
http://thegreatschlep.com/site/index.html

Now it makes sense that Jimmy Kimmels show is so anti-Palin and pro Obama.  She actually had the audacity to say that Obama is pro Israel.   :::D

It's so critical that more right wing people don't pay for movies, music and cable.  If half of the right wing (specifically South Park Republicans) stopped going or paying these comedians, musicians and actors shows and buying their products, they would be doing basement theater.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sarah Silverman urges young Jews to go to FL to get older Obama votes
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:27 AM »

Now it makes sense that Jimmy Kimmels show is so anti-Palin and pro Obama.  She actually had the audacity to say that Obama is pro Israel.   :::D

It's so critical that more right wing people don't pay for movies, music and cable.  If half of the right wing (specifically South Park Republicans) stopped going or paying these comedians, musicians and actors shows and buying their products, they would be doing basement theater.

First I thought this whole issue is comedy, but now I doubt: http://s3.amazonaws.com/jcer/481/TGS_Talking_Points.pdf

Sarah Silverman has no idea, what she is doing. Perhaps she is believing this "points" by herself, but Obama is no friend of Israel.

I can tell you what will happen if Obama is elected and the prime minister is a Kadima member:

1. Israel will surrender the whole Golan

2. Israel will dissolve all settlements in Yesha and will retreat to the pre 1967 border

3. Israel will give at least a part of Muslims the right to return in the pre-1967 Israel

4. Iran will be able to develop atomic bombs and will at least threaten Israel with them. The strategic situation will change.

5. Hisbollah will make all northern Israel into a wasteland, as Hamas will do with other parts of Israel

6. The QUranimals will destroy all archeologic proofs that Jews were before them in Israel, inclusive the relicts, that are in the now divided Jerusalem.

etc.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 03:37:48 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »
Gee.  Another self-hating Bolshevik Jew supporting Obama and his Marxist agenda.  Are we supposed to be surprised? 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 03:52:31 AM »

First I thought this whole issue is comedy, but now I doubt: http://s3.amazonaws.com/jcer/481/TGS_Talking_Points.pdf

Sarah Silverman has no idea, what she is doing. Perhaps she is believing this "points" by herself, but Obama is no friend of Israel.

I can tell you what will happen if Obama is elected and the prime minister is a Kadima member:

1. Israel will surrender the whole Golan

2. Israel will dissolve all settlements in Yesha and will retreat to the pre 1967 border

3. Israel will give at least a part of Muslims the right to return in the pre-1967 Israel

4. Iran will be able to develop atomic bombs and will at least threaten Israel with them. The strategic situation will change.

5. Hisbollah will make all northern Israel into a wasteland, as Hamas will do with other parts of Israel

6. The QUranimals will destroy all archeologic proofs that Jews were before them in Israel, inclusive the relicts, that are in the now divided Jerusalem.

etc.

That's true. The Israeli left will do everything to appease the world but it will never be enough.  Anti-semites love the Israeli left because they weaken Isarel like no one else could. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 04:04:15 AM »
Yes this is the same cause, why even radical Muslims support Barak Hussein Obama.

I mean Obama is obviously no radical Muslim. I think with his positions on religion he will sentenced to death in some Muslim countries.

But althrough this, Hamas introduced him.

I think they feel the hatred towards white, Christian and Jewish people  and his closeness to black and Muslim people.

This outshines all ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »
Obama's "former" church's book store was full of books on islam... I don't recall if it was 50% or 100%

there was an article on it, and add the link when I find it

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 09:15:21 AM »
That ugly b_tch?
She's a whore and she's ugly.
Why give her any attention?
Go do a search for her on google images.
They're all pictures of her hand on her often-screwed rear-end.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »
You took the words right out of my mouth. 8;)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
I sent the group behind this despicable video an E-mail:

Subject: You are incredibly ignorant Jews

1) Based on his associations with the most extreme elements of the left, Obama cannot honestly be considered pro-Israel: I doubt that Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Father Michael Pfleger, and Rashid Khaldi are supporters of the Jewish State.

2) Barack is the Arabic version of the Hebrew word "BARACH" meaning blessing.  It is not related to the Hebrew word for lightning.

Btw, this is their E-Mail: [email protected] if other JTFers want to give them a piece of their mind.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 01:41:26 PM by landline »
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
I sent the group behind this despicable video an E-mail:

Subject: You are incredibly ignorant Jews

1) Obama is not better for Israel based on his associations with extreme leftists: I doubt that Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Father Michael Pfleger, and Rashid Khaldi are supporters of the Jewish State.

2) Barack is the Arabic version of the Hebrew word "BARACH" meaning blessing.  It is not related to the Hebrew word for lightning.

Very true, but I doubt they will listen to your arguments.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »
As if I needed another reason to dislike Sarah Silverman.  She makes me want to puke.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »
As if I needed another reason to dislike Sarah Silverman.  She makes me want to puke.

Just learned a new word.  :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »
Those leftist liberal Jews aren't welcome in my state. I hope my confederate dixie flag scares them away.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »
ROTFLMAO :::D

Seriously though, she's probably Sandra Bernhard (yimach schma vezichra)'s current partner.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »
She's another ugly self-hating animal!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »
That ugly b_tch?
She's a whore and she's ugly.
Why give her any attention?
Go do a search for her on google images.

true that!  :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »
She is dating a Catholic. This is no suprise
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh