Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 12, 2008.  (Read 9553 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 12, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »
Hi Chaim!

I am ashamed to ask this question.  As you know I am a staunch pro-lifer.  But after seeing the number of crimes committed by blacks and the emergence of satanic monsters like Obama I think keeping abortion legal is essential to control the black crimes and to destroy future Obamas, Al Sharptons, and Jesse Jacksons.  Statistics reveal that approximately 1,600 black babies are aborted every day in America.  I think we need to educate Jews and Righteous Gentiles about the avoiding abortion and supporting families who are financially struggling to raise a new born.  Again I am not comfortable with my own thoughts but I also think about the trillions of dollars that would be spent on these future blacks and the intensity of burden on the rest of the society.  My apologies in advance to all who are offended by my question.

Your comments please!

Thanks in advance!

For Zion's Sake,

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:35:46 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008, 08:27:38 AM »
Logically, killing the children of your enemy is the most effective way to fight. Children have more years to live than adults and hence can inflict more damage. Children also have their reproductive years ahead of them whereas many adults have already passed this stage, so killing children would also destroy future generations of your enemy. Most would say killing children is wrong because they aren't evil. This makes no sense since you know they'll be your enemy as adults. Would you agree that non-Muslims should target Muslim children and Muslim babies more than adults?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:44:18 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 10:33:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

At this point, who would you rather be taking on Barack Hussein Obama, John McCain or Rudy Giuliani?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 11:25:44 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Did the relaxation advice help?

Shalom

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It seems like people on the right are getting fed up with the Republicans "playing fair" and "playing up to the media".  In fact one man at a McCain rally was yelling at McCain for not running an aggressive enough campaign, and stated in his own words that he couldn't believe we are in this situation with Obama.  My question is if Obama wins, are we going to see more and more tensions between the left and the right, and do you think this will lead to a violent clash be the left and the right nationwide.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 04:18:31 PM »
Hi Chaim, do you think that you have a strong chance of getting into Israel if Likud wins the next elections? What would you say the chances are of a Likud govt allowing you in? If you had to take an honest guess, when do you think you will finally make it into Israel. Everytime I go to Jpost.com and see the most recent insanity coming from the ruling kikes in Israel, I dream of you being Pm and finally making the muslim nazis get whats coming to them. Thanks so much for all you do Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »
How do you feel about Sarah Palin endorsing the "two-state solution" in the vice presidential debate?