Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 525 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 05, 2008, 10:50:48 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:29:29 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: To Chaim: Your response to the media was taken off Flix
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »
stickied

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: To Chaim: Your response to the media was taken off Flix
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 12:02:59 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Yes, flix removed the video because Uzi Zalka the Nazi (who calls himself "Ronnie") threatened to sue. (Of course, he would never sue because then we would expose all of what he has done, which is blatantly illegal. But flix has no way of knowing that.)

BTW, with very few exceptions, flix has been very good to us. We have over 500 videos on our numerous accounts there and flix has refused to remove them 99% of the time. We have had about 650,000 views on our Hebrew videos in a country of only 5.5 million Israeli Jews. So we are reaching a substantial number of Israeli Jewish youth. This removal of the video attacking Uzi Zalka and the news media is a rare exception for flix, which is making money from our videos because they have paid advertising at the beginning of each video. The main editor of flix wrote to me when he removed the video explaining his reasons in a very polite and friendly way. Flix very much wants our popular videos on their site.

The video is uploaded to two other sites:

video.google: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%D7%94%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%9F+%D7%94%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%AA%D7%99+%D7%9E%D7%92%D7%99%D7%91+%D7%9C%D7%AA%D7%A9%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%AA&emb=0&aq=f#

zootube/youtube:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:08:03 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »