Author Topic: Warning! Nazi aggression in HUNGARY!!!  (Read 6611 times)

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
Warning! Nazi aggression in HUNGARY!!!
« on: September 23, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »

We really must stop those cowards! But the Police gave them a "little" beat. They broke Budapest, and the historical old town.  >:(

Happened in: 2008. 09. 20

Photos: www.index.hu
(Sorry I edited, index.hu, not index.com)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Warning! Nazi aggression in HUNGARY!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »
I don't know if these clown or the Muslims are more dangerous. Europe is close to the point of no return something has to be done.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
How common are these Nazi parades in Hungary ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »
Well Hungary was on the side of the AXIS and then Romania joined the allies and turned on Hungary, so i'm not surprised.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
It was an anti-demonstration of the "Hungarian Democratic Charta" what supports the Gypsies and full Communist movement. (Very weird peoples.) The "MÖM" is an illegal Nazi movement in Hungary. (Hungarian Self-Defense Movement). They organized the demonstration, but they attacked the Police, and broke and followed vandalism in the old town of Budapest. Shame...Very little Muslims are here. Actually Horthy (Nationalist politician) tried to protect the Jews, and didn't give them for the Nazi Germans.(He made too anti-Jews things.Pff) But happened a coup in 1944 with the Arrow Cross fascist party, they were puppet of the Nazi Germans. And they started kill and deported the Jews in 1944, but my grandmother's father escaped, before they captured him. The MÖM is very primitive movement.

Some MÖM monkeys:

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »
Hungary has not really Muslim problems yet, as in France or in England. We have lot of problems with Gypsies. They robbed a synagogue half years ago... >:(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »
Hungary has not really Muslim problems yet, as in France or in England. We have lot of problems with Gypsies. They robbed a synagogue half years ago... >:(
At list they make good music ...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 06:41:47 PM »

Yeah I don't like those gypsy *beep*, can't trust them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 02:36:04 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »
I think nobody likes the Gypsies.  :laugh:

It was one year 2 months ago. 300 Gypsies beat each other.  :laugh:

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »
I like 'Gypsy King'

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 05:38:50 PM »
I don't know if these clown or the Muslims are more dangerous. Europe is close to the point of no return something has to be done.

Muslims are more dangerous. These people as bad as they are, are puppets compared to them.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »
fascist savages!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 04:57:14 PM »
In an October 1940 letter to prime minister Pál Teleki, Horthy plainly demonstrated that he shared a widespread [Hungarian] national sentiment: that Jews enjoyed too much success in commerce, the professions, and industry - success which needed to be curtailed:

"As regards the Jewish problem, I have been an anti-Semite throughout my life. I have never had contact with Jews. I have considered it intolerable that here in Hungary everything, every factory, bank, large fortune, business, theater, press, commerce, etc. should be in Jewish hands, and that the Jew should be the image reflected of Hungary, especially abroad. Since, however, one of the most important tasks of the government is to raise the standard of living, i.e., we have to acquire wealth, it is impossible, in a year or two, to eliminate the Jews, who have everything in their hands, and to replace them with incompetent, unworthy, mostly big-mouthed elements, for we should become bankrupt. This requires a generation at least."

Raphael Patai, "The Jews of Hungary", Wayne State University Press, p. 546

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »

You have no idea how much problems they do in Romania.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 04:36:52 PM »

You have no idea how much problems they do in Romania.
I know I was there about 1 month ago...

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »

In the early '90 the gypsies in Romania invented a style of music called "Manele". Manele is a stupid disgusting music based on Greek, Arabic, Turkish and Israeli music. The Gypos sing it with their ugly nasty voice (they sound like they are attempting to cry) and the lyrics are usually about sex and money. It is extremely popular in Romania (yes, the Romanians are stupid enough to listen to that garbage) although it sounds terrible.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »

In the early '90 the gypsies in Romania invented a style of music called "Manele". Manele is a stupid disgusting music based on Greek, Arabic, Turkish and Israeli music. The Gypos sing it with their ugly nasty voice (they sound like they are attempting to cry) and the lyrics are usually about sex and money. It is extremely popular in Romania (yes, the Romanians are stupid enough to listen to that garbage) although it sounds terrible.

In other words it is the Romanian version of Gangster Rap?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

In other words it is the Romanian version of Gangster Rap?

Not exactly. The Manelists (Manelisti in Romanian - Manele singers) never sing about murdering cops and they don't preach violence and heatred against Romanians. They only sing about girls, love, sex and money with a terrible voice and silly vulgar lyrics. Unlike Hip-Hop/Rap "music", the Manelists sing, they don't just blah blah blah with a rythm. Manele is actually Arabic, Turkish, Greek and Israeli-Mizrakhit music mixed with elements of Romanian folk music.

Here's an example:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »
Interesting, but nothing for me.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 04:45:53 AM »

I was not familiar with this new 'style' also it is hardly surprising. Of course I meant to their folk music, like you can hear in some of Kosteriza's films. BTW what is their religion ?

a little off-topic- there is a tiny Gypsy community in Jerusalem (in the 'Muslim' quarter). They are Muslim and are considered 'Palestinians' even though they are shunned and despised by the Arabs.

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 04:26:08 PM »
I am a Hindu from India.Please understand the Grand Plan of Islam for Europe.More number of Islamic migrants to Aging Europe & producing unlimited kids with unlimited wifes just to take-over Europe & make Eurabia.European White women produce more kids with white European guys for Europian pride.Don't fight with your boy friends & Husbands for trivial weekend trips & small issues.Happy family for strong Race. American brothers & Sisters Vote for Republicans save the world. 

GOD BLESS INDIA,ISRAEL,USA & EUROPE

DRIVE THOSE MUSLIMS OUT OF OUR LANDS.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 04:24:42 AM »
Well gypsies are useless and discusting but not dangerous llike muslims they want to be left alone mostly...
"incompetent, unworthy, mostly big-mouthed elements" thats good description of nazis.  :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm