Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

Why Western civilization is going to have to go

(1/5) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
'He done kissed me on the mouth so he gone marry me.'

- Dolly Parton, 'Marry me'

The whites are committed to adaptation.  In country songs, this manifests as constant admonition to remember that this life is transitory (preparation for the next; we're only passing through, and suchlike), and that bigotry is a hidrance to a good, simple, honest and G-dfearing life.

In other places, it manifests itself as passive indifference to the invasion of swarthy hordes.

Now we even hear black men singing in their music about forging perfect futures with 'porcelain-skinned' women.

The simple fact is that consciousness is a crushing burden for the white man.

The white man, if he does reflect, either becomes prematurely senile and eventually demented (a process I am currently undergoing), or he ends up denying the truth, and living a 'life' of death substitute, for example gambling, fornicating, betting on great outsider-odds, and wasting away with a grin on his face.

The black man alone is able to appreciate life: he is a brute, and brutes know life best because they know least of all.

And the white woman, who society expects to live at all costs, even if she lives a degraded and truly worthless life, is faced with a choice: live with dying white men on a sinking ship, or rise to the skies with a baboon?

And feminized society thinks men should have life: but men are expendable, always have been: they need wars, ideologies, things to life FOR: because if they live for nothing but for living itself, they eventually reflect, and see the futility of being: they become homosexual, they become perverse; it is not in  white man's nature, which nature gave rise to the Spartans and the Germans among many others, to live like a woman.

But the white man now has nothing to live for, except a meaningless life.

And white women see his weakness: and perforce reject him.

And the white woman turns, and runs, and ends up straightway in the arms of a laughing negro.

And she adores her negro: he reminds her of what her own men used to be like.

It is a sin for a white woman to bring a white child into the world.

White men are cursed.

It would be a mercy if the white man was never born.

Fruit of thy loins:
I had gone to a Myspace site (by someone called Sexy Hebrew or something like that), and her Myspace song was a remake of some old rock song about 'my girlfriend'.  And the rockers in the original lyrics were saying 'this is my girlfriend, she's not much but she's all I've got.'

And the young negro stallion was 'singing' over the top about his love for his porcelain woman; how he carries a picture of her about in his wallet all over the world; how she is so beautiful even a 'senile old (white) man' would have to smile at her.

This was a very clever song.  It is contrasting the attitude of white men to their women with the devotion and love that black men can offer the white woman.

We white men are 'senile' old bastards, and the young negroes are the ultimate black Romeos.

Only the schvartza can love a white woman like she really wants it.

This is why I detest all forms of racism.  White women are racist against white men.  White men are routinely stereotyped as bad in bed, grumpy, jealous (even Shakespeare levels some of these objections against us: Shakespeare was spiritually a negro), while 'Moors' are said to be fabulously romantic lovers.

How the white race has survived this long is beyond me ... the feminists are right.  Intra-racial hetereosexual sex IS PATRIARCHAL: IT SERVES ONLY TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENT SYSTEM OF WHITE/ANGLO SUPREMACY, it does not bring more love into the world.

The white woman is engaging in a war against the self-same men she has brought into existence ... then we were weaned from her breasts, and now she is slowly suffocating us to death.

The white woman is trying to kill the white man!

Fruit of thy loins:
There is a great deal of truth in the assertion that black men value white women more than white men value them.

It's shameful to admit it but ... it's true.  And we're reaping the fruits of the misdeeds of our forefathers: the white woman is flocking to the black man in droves, now that she has a chance to ....

Fruit of thy loins:
Every white woman who has been to bed with a young black man testifies to the superiority of his performance compared to that of his white peers.

And there is the sexiness factor of being in a 'forbidden' relationship: white women really GET OFF on the feeling of moral superiority ... they just love being able to look down their noses at the hated oppressor, the white man.

This is why, as you can imagine, I really HATE being a 'white' man ... talk about being shackled from birth.

Fruit of thy loins:
It's because of the black man's reputation for godlike powers of seduction and love-making that I had to endure more than 5 years of being on my own, all through university, and then for the year and a half of walking about the campus and parks and beaches, with sexy young women walking past, who had no intention of ever speaking to me, only to be seen later on the arms of gormless young bald black men.

If you don't think that's racist then you're an evil person, plain and simple.

I didn't ask to be born.

I want to die.

I can't stand being considered inferior all the time ... this isn't life, this just a constant struggle to be given the privilege to even breathe ... it is horrible. I wish I was black. Then and only then would young women would treat me like a human being who had feelings and could suffer pain.

All white women ever want from white men is money ... nothing else. All white children are illegitimate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version