Author Topic: Muslims are so Stupid  (Read 3717 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Muslims are so Stupid
« on: October 06, 2008, 01:58:44 AM »
I was driving my car in Seattle Friday Afternoon and about 50 kids mostly blacks all crossed at the cross walk and the passenger in my car said he look out a stupid Muslims girl almost walked into my car while it was moving this just goes to show just how dumb the Islamic religion make people. If 50 black are smart enough to use the cross walk but a black Muslim is too dumb to use the cross walk that is really saying something. Thoughts :laugh:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Muslims are so Stupid
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:34:22 AM »
It is too bad she did not become roadkill. Yes, I agree, muzzies are stupid.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »
I wanted to see her dead too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
If she was walking kind of funny, she may have just been clitorectomied and distracted by the discomfort. :o
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 06:45:35 AM »
They are really stupid.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:43:29 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 08:12:43 AM »
Was she wearing muslim circus tent?  :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:15 AM »
 :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »
Was she wearing muslim circus tent?  :::D

lol yeah... a black one with a black headscarf  :::D

It's so funny if they try to insult you in turkish :D machalla machallah
 :laugh: