Author Topic: Catch it if you can! (Hannity's America)  (Read 547 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Catch it if you can! (Hannity's America)
« on: October 04, 2008, 11:22:01 PM »
Daniel Pipes will discuss the connection between Barack Obama and Rashid Khalidi on a special broadcast of “Hannity’s America” to focus on Obama.

It will air on Fox News, Sunday, October 5, at 9:00 p.m. EDT.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 03:36:36 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Catch it if you can!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:21:13 AM »

Here it is
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Catch it if you can!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 03:35:15 AM »
Check out both Hannity's America and Huckabee's show.  Voight is going to be one of the guests on Hannity's show.  I think Huckabee's show will be first.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Catch it if you can! (Hannity's America)
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 06:38:03 AM »
Did any of you watch it?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Catch it if you can! (Hannity's America)
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 07:29:16 AM »
It as fantastic.  All the dots are now connected.  I took notes, but am not ready to type them, as I am quite tired.  My life now consists of watching tv, listening to Sean Hannity for 3 hrs. on the radio, reading articles.....I am not feeling well now for months, at the thought of this power hungry narcissistic, i can't even find the words to describe him, other than DICTATOR, has fooled the American public, just as the other followers of Saul Alinsky, does Hillary ring a bell? have done.  His associations with Bill Ayers .... ACORN....everything, perfectly laid out, evidence was brought forth, brilliant authors and even an FBI agent who lived with Bill Ayers, was on the show.  It was terrific and Sean Hannity deserves credit for trying to educate these stupid American voters who refuse to listen.  Only us conservatives listen.  We are called "liars" when we speak the truth about Obama.  Well, Gov. Huckabee had a nice little surprise on his show tonight: ACORN will be exposed w/in weeks for their shady dealings and mismanagement of funds.  Just in time for Nov. 4 ;)