Author Topic: Islamic takeover of U.S. already under way  (Read 626 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Islamic takeover of U.S. already under way
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Islamic takeover of U.S. already under way
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »
Ugh, Sickening.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »
Gabriel is an important person who should be listened to.  Several of her videos are available on youtube.  Also, 2honest has some links to her videos. 

2honest, I hope you don't mind my adding a link to this page:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?PHPSESSID=8muis6rs0vjsras20sbd1njc41&topic=17978.msg204137#msg204137

Watch these videos.  They are worth the time.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:29:27 PM »
disgusting.  this is why Sen. McCain must be elected to fight this influence taking over our country.  what is going to become of us?  Obama decides how much money we can keep and how much should be redistributed to his shvatzas.  the morons in Hollywood, the Senate and Congress have already made their money.  We have no choice in what happens to this country.  Although Obama has no accomplishments in his life, other than writing memoirs, and has bad associations with known terrorists, here and abroad, and idiot Madonna, in her sold out concert this weekend, has lyrics that she "doesn't like Sarah Palin or John McCain," i just heard this on:

http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=531472

Bob Grant is on air now.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:34:42 PM »
The last lines from the article are the most important:  [when asked what Gabriel thinks a democrat victory means]

"We are doomed. Our enemies want the Democrats to win. This last election, jihadist websites were playing victory songs and declaring the Democrats are our allies in the war against America," she said.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »
"Islam is coming to America while we are asleep at the wheel and only focusing on al-Qaida attacking us militarily. The Muslims are taking us over culturally and remember, they don't even have to fire one bullet," she said.

Gabriel's book, according to "American Jihad" author Steve Emerson, is "riveting, compelling and spellbinding. This is a must read for the entire American public."

from the link provided.  Gabriel is very smart.  I've seen her on tv and she makes a compelling case.  The last apartment building I lived in, in a predominantly Jewish area, Encino, California, there was Arabic signs by the elevators, along with English signs.  Neighbors, who were native Californians, were heartsick that the area they grew up in, had changed and no one speaks English, unless it is broken English.  It was gross living there.  I have since moved.  This is what has become of our cities.  Remember last week, "help! i'm stuck in Detroit," and other posters stated Rochester, NY was destroyed, among other cities.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 10:01:43 AM »
Unfortunately, I agree with you all. Lebanon is a prime example of what is to come if we are not vigilant. France and (not so) Great Brittain are already beyond help.