Author Topic: time to face some hard facts about Mr. Softie  (Read 645 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
time to face some hard facts about Mr. Softie
« on: October 08, 2008, 04:42:40 PM »
And by that, I'm referring to John McCain, based on last night's debate performance.  To state my opinions and predictions briefly:

1) McCain is on his way to a decisive defeat at the hands of Obama, in a campaign so feeble that it make Dole's weak effort in 1996 vs Bill Clinton look like a bare-knuckle brawl.  Count on 3-4% in third party votes, mostly from disaffected conservatives.

2) The drag at the top of the Republican ticket may take some Senators and Congressman down also, maybe even to the point where the Dhimmicraps take a filibuster -proof majority in the Senate.

3) Count on McCain being one of Obama's best resources in the upcoming Senate.  In fact, I would not be shocked to see McCain pull a Lieberman and declare himself an Independent.

4) All the above will preserve the distinction most longed-for my McCain, no matter how much it costs those who worked their guts out on his behalf:  The praise of the NY Times editorial board.

Another reader urged fasting and prayer.  I agree, because we're certainly gonna need it for the next four to eight years.

My apologies for being a downer;  I just can't put on the Happy Face for McCadaver any longer.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: time to face some hard facts about Mr. Softie
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »
I agree 100%.  If McCain loses, JTF should make it a point to see that McCain dosen't get re-elected to his senate seat in 2010.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
I despise John McCain.  He's a milk-toast loser.  Remember that if Obama is defeated, not to celebrate too much.  A McCain victory would only be "out of the fire, and into the frying pan".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »
I think we all hate his positions... but we got to give him a little bit of credit for his enormous sacrifices he made earlier in his life.  That doesn't justify his weakness... but I just dont like to see this kind of hero disrespected... especially since he is the polar opposite of the America-hating, white-hating evil Obama.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »
No matter how far fetched McCain's election is, we still need to fight for it! This we need to fight HARDER!! We are JTFers not QUITers.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 05:41:39 PM »
This is not the time for these types of threads. We face an emergency situation with Barack Hussein Obama leading in the race for president of the United States.

Let me be very blunt: one of the reasons we are in this situation is precisely because every time we have faced an emergency, we hear this type of defeatism instead of doing everything possible to try our best to turn the tide. This election is not over until November 4. Until then, we must do everything possible to support the McCain-Palin ticket because of the dreadful alternative.

I warned everyone here in December 2007, way before the New Hampshire primary, that I thought McCain might get the Republican nomination and that we had to try to stop him. How many people took that seriously and helped us when we went on to newspaper web sites in primary states to try first to help Huckabee (in South Carolina, where he lost by only 3%!), and then Romney (who lost Florida by only 5%). If everyone on the "right" had united, pitched in and helped, McCain would not be the Republican candidate.

In January 2007, a full 21 months ago, I did videos on youtube/zootube warning that I thought Obama would win the Democrat nomination - at the time, Hillary Clinton was the overwhelming favorite in the polls. And I warned that I thought he could win the presidency in November 2008. I said that this is an emergency and we must do everything to stop him. How many people took that seriously?

Now is the time to act! Now is the time to go on newspaper web sites in swing states. We can examine what went wrong after the election if we lose, G-d forbid. Right now, the priority is to try and prevent this disaster.