Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 6895 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Sorry
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:36:42 AM »
Thank you Shlomo to bringing your point to us and you are right.All i want is just little understanding over here that's all!I love Jewish people a lot and i will not judge them because of some people don't like what has been sad over here.But i cannot understand Serb bashing by some members and "to be grateful that all could be turn into parking lot"...now how can i go over this and comparing us to nazis and all the bad words that has been sad...but i will!I love JTF and Mr.Chaim so much that i will do it for his respect and JTF respect.Just have little understanding for us when it comes to America.I live over here and i see there is people who are 100% on Serbs side and i have change my mind about US long time ago but after was have been sad it really hurt me as Serb!Paullet.And please just because we love Russia it doesn't have to mean that we approve everything that they do...(like when it comes to Iran).If i sad something i am sorry but AryehYehudah please stop with all of your anti-Serb statements and compering us to Nazis and Muslims.It is a shame on all of us for what has been sad!So i do on my part what is wright thing to do and that is to say that i am sorry...
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »
Let me ask you something, if Russia was so great why did Chaim have to go through what he went through, including being starved in prison here in the U.S. for his campaign against them, in order to get the Jews out of Russia?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:40 AM »
Let me ask you something, if Russia was so great why did Chaim have to go through what he went through, including being starved in prison here in the U.S. for his campaign against them, in order to get the Jews out of Russia?
Rubystar can you just stop it already!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »
"...if Russia was so great why did Chaim have to go through what he went through, including being starved in prison here in the U.S. for his campaign against them, in order to get the Jews out of Russia?"

Shalom Sister RubyStars,

Communism to "Russia" or "Orthodox Christianity" for that matter despite what some people here think.

The question you should really be asking is:

WHERE ON EARTH DID THE BOLSHEVIKS GET THE MONEY to finance their Communist revolutionary movement in 1916/1917?

Communism and the Bolshevik Revolution was financed and protected primarily by our very own un-American, anti-Constitutitional treasonous Wall Street bankers. Not only that but our government - both Democrat and Republican administrations - CONTINUED to fund and protect the Communist Soviet Union for 70 years!! (the evil artificial state known as the USSR is not the same thing as Russia or Orthodox Christianity).

Is this anti-American to point out? Hardly! It is unquestionably PATRIOTIC and PRO-AMERICAN to point out whom it really was that financed the Bolshevik Revolution in 1916/1917 which resulted in the DEATHS OF AT LEAST 50 MILLION ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN RUSSIAN MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

Read all about how it was financed here in the published works of the late great author and American Constitutional Patriot, Stanford University's Hoover Institution, Professor Antony C. Sutton:

Shalom,

Joshua.

Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/

Watch Antony C. Sutton expose all of it on video in his lengthy interviews here:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 10:55:22 AM »
"...if Russia was so great why did Chaim have to go through what he went through, including being starved in prison here in the U.S. for his campaign against them, in order to get the Jews out of Russia?"

Shalom Sister RubyStars,

Communism to "Russia" or "Orthodox Christianity" for that matter despite what some people here think.

The question you should really be asking is:

WHERE ON EARTH DID THE BOLSHEVIKS GET THE MONEY to finance their Communist revolutionary movement in 1916/1917?

Communism and the Bolshevik Revolution was financed and protected primarily by our very own un-American, anti-Constitutitional treasonous Wall Street bankers. Not only that but our government - both Democrat and Republican administrations - CONTINUED to fund and protect the Communist Soviet Union for 70 years!! (the evil artificial state known as the USSR is not the same thing as Russia or Orthodox Christianity).

Is this anti-American to point out? Hardly! It is unquestionably PATRIOTIC and PRO-AMERICAN to point out whom it really was that financed the Bolshevik Revolution in 1916/1917 which resulted in the DEATHS OF AT LEAST 50 MILLION ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN RUSSIAN MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

Read all about how it was financed here in the published works of the late great author and American Constitutional Patriot, Stanford University's Hoover Institution, Professor Antony C. Sutton:

Shalom,

Joshua.

Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/

Watch Antony C. Sutton expose all of it on video in his lengthy interviews here:

I have to give you credit. You put a lot into your posts.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:43 AM »
"I have to give you credit. You put a lot into your posts."

Shalom Dear brother ProJewCatholic,

thank you ever so much for your very KIND words and wonderful compliments here!!

We all deeply appreciate it here on JTF!!

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:06 AM »

thank you ever so much for your very KIND words and wonderful compliments here!!

Shalom,

Joshua.
;)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 11:31:12 AM »

Shalom,

Joshua.
;)

;D

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
DON'T MAKE ME GET THE GARDEN HOSE OUT!!!!

:P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

I can't understand this post!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »

It's my joke, usually when people are fighting, if you spray water on them they will stop..... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 02:31:06 PM »

It's my joke, usually when people are fighting, if you spray water on them they will stop..... 8)
:::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
Serious and sincere efforts by Brother 4International...
 :dance: :) ;D
Mouselems and Eurocommunists outside the forum must be very angry. >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
Serious and sincere efforts by Brother 4International...
 :dance: :) ;D
Mouselems and Eurocommunists outside the forum must be very angry. >:(

Shalom syyuge,

hey this is what I am here for brother  - to really STICK it to the muslims, nazis and their Western supporters - the traitorous nazi/fascist EU and Communist Globalist liberal pro-muslim "kumbaya" singing "one-worlders" out there who grovel and crawl at the feet of the nazi arab and persian oil shieks.

they can all go and kiss my Jewish butt!  :P

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »
Thank you Shlomo to bringing your point to us and you are right.All i want is just little understanding over here that's all!I love Jewish people a lot and i will not judge them because of some people don't like what has been sad over here.But i cannot understand Serb bashing by some members and "to be grateful that all could be turn into parking lot"...now how can i go over this and comparing us to nazis and all the bad words that has been sad...but i will!I love JTF and Mr.Chaim so much that i will do it for his respect and JTF respect.Just have little understanding for us when it comes to America.I live over here and i see there is people who are 100% on Serbs side and i have change my mind about US long time ago but after was have been sad it really hurt me as Serb!Paullet.And please just because we love Russia it doesn't have to mean that we approve everything that they do...(like when it comes to Iran).If i sad something i am sorry but AryehYehudah please stop with all of your anti-Serb statements and compering us to Nazis and Muslims.It is a shame on all of us for what has been sad!So i do on my part what is wright thing to do and that is to say that i am sorry...

I never compared Serbians to nazis at all.  I made a mistake when I first came on the board, that Serbia had a neo-nazi movement.  Later people pointed out to me, the neo-nazi movement is very small compred to that in Russia.  I also was informed that Serbians did much to help Jews and I appreciate that.  Actually I also would support Serbia 1000%, if they did not ally with Russia and deny the sufferings of my people under Russia Orthodox rule.   Please, a majority of my argument against Serbs is about your blind support for our enemy.  Really, the last thing I want to do is fight with gentiles who support the Jewish people, as we do not have many friends in this world or in Europe.  However, by denying our history and suffering and aligning yourself with our worst enemy, you can see where the problem arises between you and us? 

Let me say, I want to befriend Serbs on here and I am sorry for the hostilities.  When I fist came on the board, I was totally ignorant about Serbia and have recently been learning.  I respect serbians for their bravery and honor in fighting Nazis and protecting the Jews.  I hope Serbians can keep up their legacy and resist being a Russian puppet, which will sooner or later turn you against Jews and Israel.    Yes, I know why you hate America.  So, you should hate Russia too, since they also partook in this.  Russia also is part of the EU and is the main supplier of oil and energy to the EU.  Without Russia, there would have been no EU to vote to bomb your people, including the vote by Russia themselves.

I am happy you Serbians do not behave like your Russian, Ukranian, Belorussian or other post-Soviet bloc allies.  You may know, that these countries Jews are reviled and we do not live happy lives there.  Yes, neo nazi movements are thriving in these countries.  I was happy to learn you Serbians are different from the rest of these countries.  When I first cam to JTF, I thought Serbia was the same as the rset of these conutries, but I later learned it was different.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »

I never compared Serbians to nazis at all.  I made a mistake when I first came on the board, that Serbia had a neo-nazi movement.  Later people pointed out to me, the neo-nazi movement is very small compred to that in Russia.  I also was informed that Serbians did much to help Jews and I appreciate that.  Actually I also would support Serbia 1000%, if they did not ally with Russia and deny the sufferings of my people under Russia Orthodox rule.   Please, a majority of my argument against Serbs is about your blind support for our enemy.  Really, the last thing I want to do is fight with gentiles who support the Jewish people, as we do not have many friends in this world or in Europe.  However, by denying our history and suffering and aligning yourself with our worst enemy, you can see where the problem arises between you and us? 

Let me say, I want to befriend Serbs on here and I am sorry for the hostilities.  When I fist came on the board, I was totally ignorant about Serbia and have recently been learning.  I respect serbians for their bravery and honor in fighting Nazis and protecting the Jews.   I hope Serbians can keep up their legacy and resist being a Russian puppet, which will sooner or later turn you against Jews and Israel.Yes, I know why you hate America.  So, you should hate Russia too, since they also partook in this.  Russia also is part of the EU and is the main supplier of oil and energy to the EU.  Without Russia, there would have been no EU to vote to bomb your people, including the vote by Russia themselves.

I am happy you Serbians do not behave like your Russian, Ukranian, Belorussian or other post-Soviet bloc allies.  You may know, that these countries Jews are reviled and we do not live happy lives there.  Yes, neo nazi movements are thriving in these countries.  I was happy to learn you Serbians are different from the rest of these countries.  When I first cam to JTF, I thought Serbia was the same as the rset of these conutries, but I later learned it was different.

Shalom brother AryehYehudah,

Apart from one comment "I know why you hate America" which I have already proven to be incorrect, a job well done for humbling yourself and admitting you were wrong about many things concerning the Serbs and their Orthodox Christian faith.I can only applaud you for your contrition. I still feel you could have done more to apologize for your deeply hurtful remarks to our Serbian brothers and sisters on JTF, but nevertheless, this is a very great start brother and I commend you for it.

I can understand your position on Russia's support for Islamofascist Iran and for other Arab muslim despotic regimes but I don't believe that any Serb here supports Russia's position on Iran, as Iran was behind the mass muder of Serbs in Bosnia Herzegovina from 1990 to 1995 [Bill Clinton co-operated directly with the Iranian Islamofascist mullahs in importing Tens of Thousands of Jihadist "Mujaheddin" killers from all over the Middle East who went about murderous rampages in Bosnia beheading many thousands of Serbian men, women and children - disemboweling pregnant Serbian women with knives, swords and axes ]

SerbChicago has already stated he does not support or agree with Russia's position on Iran and I am sure that no Serb here on JTF believes that supporting Iran is in any way a good thing.Why Russia is doing it I have already elaborated upon in some of my earlier posts in the other threads - much of it has to do with the West's support in funding and otherwise supporting in many ways the launching of the Communist Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and supporting the Reds over the Whites in the Russian Civil War in 1916/1917.

We all need to support each other here and to express our differences of opinion in a cordial and respectful, civilized manner,  and I agree with you 100% brother AryehYehudah when you wrote:

"Really, the last thing I want to do is fight with gentiles who support the Jewish people, as we do not have many friends in this world or in Europe."

How TRUE! Words of pure wisdom brother!!

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »
Respected AryehYehudah:

G_d bless you. It is better to be late than to be never.  8)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 04:06:24 PM »
  I am very glad that you've learned some important points about my Serbian People!
  Serbs have the same religion as Russians! Imagine this: you have the same religion with someone, would he be one of your best friend?
  Serbia isn't Russia's puppet! In fact Serbia fought for centuries long to keep their religion and integrity! can you understand that I am referring to Russia's people, culture, religion NOT IT'S GOVERNMENT!!!! It's Gov. made and probably makes mistakes TOWARDS ITS OWN PEOPLE!!!!! not even speaking toward OTHER COUNTRY people! I come from Eastern European country, I was born in Romania, but I am 100% Serbian...Romania was under Communism for 50 years!!! Believe me I know what PUPPET MEANS, and I can assure you, Serbia is NOT LIKE THAT!!!!! If we state that we respect JEWS, we don't lie about it!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »
4International, I've learned that the code word for "Jews" among anti-Semites is often "bankers".  I don't think that's what you intended at all though. I have read up on this funding information before you mentioned it though. It doesn't change the fact that it was Russia where communism found fertile ground to take root in, and not the USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »

I'm tired of seeing Russia praised as if it's the end-all be-all of civilization. America has its problems and Clinton was pure evil for what he did to the Serbs. However most of the people on here want to support you but are turned off by the strong anti-American and pro-Russian rhetoric. Why can't you guys see that Putin is also pure evil?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 09:42:19 PM »

I'm tired of seeing Russia praised as if it's the end-all be-all of civilization. America has its problems and Clinton was pure evil for what he did to the Serbs. However most of the people on here want to support you but are turned off by the strong anti-American and pro-Russian rhetoric. Why can't you guys see that Putin is also pure evil?
Can you just stop it please!I am not telling you who you should support so please!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »
   Just ignore evrything and let's move on people! Please!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »
This sounds like a divergent post. I am pushing the moderator button.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »
4International, I've learned that the code word for "Jews" among anti-Semites is often "bankers".  I don't think that's what you intended at all though. I have read up on this funding information before you mentioned it though. It doesn't change the fact that it was Russia where communism found fertile ground to take root in, and not the USA.

Shalom Sister Paulette,

I am sure antisemites have code words for many things apart from the canard "bankers = jews". Antisemites also claim that "the news media is owned by the Jews". However it is obvious that not all bankers are Jewish and it is also quite clear that the news media is not run by the Jews, for if it were it would not be so blatantly pro-muslim/pro-arab.

Yes, you are correct it was indeed Russia and not the US where communism found fertile ground to take root in, but you have to realize first of all that the situation facing Russia and the United States at that time was quite different. In World War 1, Russia had suffered 3,311,000 deaths (1,500,000 of these were CIVILIAN) with 5,000,000 military personnel wounded.In stark contrast the United States had suffered 117,465 deaths (757 of these were CIVILIAN) and 205,690 military personnel wounded.

So we have quite a massive difference in the number of civilian people killed to begin with:1.5 MILLION Russians as opposed to 757 Americans and 1,811,000 Russian soldiers killed as opposed to 117,465 Americans.5,000,000 Russian soldiers wounded as opposed to 205,690 American soldiers.

Russia suffered catastrophic human losses in World War 1 so the "fertile ground" for communism to "take root in" was helped tremendously by these frightful losses of the Russian population and the concomitant collapse of the Russian economy leading to massive discontent and poverty amongst the civilian population of Russia.

Also, it wasn't just mere funding by Wall Street banks and corporations. Secretly, certain groups of individuals in the administration of US President Woodrow Wilson were sending arms and ammunition to the Bolshevik army. Not only that but President Wilson also gave specific instructions in person to US forces commander, General William S. Graves, to order U.S. troops to hold the Trans-Siberian railroad and to keep the Japanese out of Siberia until the Bolsheviks could take over - holding the Trans-Siberian railroad was essential to this goal.

This military intervention by General Graves on behalf of the Bolsheviks was necessary because the Bolsheviks controlled only a miniscule portion of Russia after the so-called October Revolution in 1917. Bolshevik forces only held Petrograd [St.Petersburg] the then capital city of Russia and Moscow only by November 1917.It took the Bolsheviks almost SIX YEARS to control ALL of Russia having only defeated General Anatoly Pepelyayev's White forces in the Ayano-Maysky District on the Pacific coast on June 17, 1923!

This US intervention under the command of General Graves was even reported on by an Associated Press news wire and published by the New York Times back in the day when the news media actually told the truth every now and then. Here you will read how the Bolshevik's thanked the Americans for saving their movement.:

Here is the February 15, 1920 New York Times report of the AP news wire:

VLADIVOSTOK: PRO-AMERICAN Revolutionist Staff Thanks Graves for Preserving Neutrality

VLADIVOSTOK, Feb 1. (Associated Press) -- Parades, street meetings and speechmaking marked the second day today of the city's complete liberation from Kolchak [monarchist] authority. Red flags fly on every Government building, many business houses and homes.

There is a pronounced pro-American feeling evident. In front of the American headquarters the [Bolshevik communist] revolutionary leaders mounted steps of buildings across the street, making speeches calling the Americans real friends, who at a critical time saved this present movement. The people insist upon an allied policy of no interference internationally in political affairs.

The General Staff of the new [Bolshevik] Government at Nikolak has telegraphed to the American commander, Major Gen. Graves, expressing its appreciation for efforts toward guaranteeing an allied policy of non-interference during the [Bolshevik]occupation of the city, also in aiding in a peaceful settlement of the local situation.

-- New York Times, February 15, 1920, 7:4

We also have a copy of the memorandum written by a member of the Yale secret society known as The Order of Skull & Bones summarizing intentions for the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution. The memorandum was written by Thomas D. Thacher (1904), a partner in the Wall Street law firm of Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett. Thacher's address was 120 Broadway. Today [1983] this law firm...has the largest billing on Wall Street and has former US Secretary of State Cyrus Vance (of Scroll & Key) as a partner.

In 1917, Thacher was in Russia with William Boyce Thompson's Red Cross Mission. After consultations in New York, Thacher was then sent to London to confer with Lord Northcliffe about the Bolshevik Revolution and then to Paris for similar talks with the French government.

The Thacher memorandum not only urges recognition of the barely surviving Soviet Government, which in early 1918 controlled only a very small portion of Russia, but also military assistance for the Soviet Army and intervention to keep the Japanese out of Siberia until the Bolsheviks could take over.

Here are the main sections from the Thacher memorandum:

"First of all...the Allies should discourage Japanese intervention in Siberia.

In the second place, the fullest assistance should be given to the Soviet Government in its efforts to organize a volunteer revolutionary army.

Thirdly, the Allied Governments should give their moral support to the Russian people in their efforts to work out their own political systems free from the domination of any foreign power...

Fourthly, until the time when open conflict shall result between the German Government and the Soviet Government of Russia there will be opportunity for peaceful commercial penetration by German agencies in Russia. So long as there is no open break, it will probably be impossible to entirely prevent such commerce. Steps should therefore be taken to impede, so far as possible, the transport of grain and raw materials to Germany from Russia."

-- U.S. State Department Decimal File, Microcopy 316, Roll 13, Frame 698

The overwhelming majority of Russian people were against the Bolsheviks as evidenced by the fact that over 50,000,000 Russians (mainly Orthodox Christians) were killed by the Bolsheviks during the communist era.

Please read:

WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html