Author Topic: India gaining the respect of the entire world  (Read 962 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
India gaining the respect of the entire world
« on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »
Hi All

India is making waves in Technology worldwide, Once it was considered worser than Ethiopia by many in USA and west.

India is making strides in world's cheapest car NANO , price tag, $USD-2500,
web:http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/tatamotors/

Ajanta OREVO- Electric Car
Web:http://www.evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1549

India launches 10 Satellites at a Time
Web:http://www.isro.org/pressrelease/April28_2008.htm

India launch Israel spy satellite:
web:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7199736.stm

India-The largest IT Hub in the world after USA
WEB:www.nasscom.org

India-The Only country where a large Nationalist political party with Millions to take on Muslims
web: www.rss.org, www.bjp.org

India-The world's largest democracy
web:http://www.beyondbooks.com/wcu91/3p.asp

India- Where majority of people love USA and ISRAEL

Jai Hind

GIJO

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: India gaining the respect of the entire world
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
Dont speak for the rest of the world, i'm tired of calling tech supporting and getting a Hindu on the phone with broken english accent named Bob.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:31 PM »
People in India are very smart and we support them against Terroist Muslims Pakistan
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 04:50:37 PM »
They need to kick muslims out of india, get that green stripe off your flag and it will be a most repsectable ally of Israel..  Right now the pansies are running the show in India and why they are being brutalized by islamic terrorists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 04:58:48 PM »
*restraining myself*  :-X

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »
I am theeenking you must reboootish this thread.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »
People in India are very smart and we support them against Terroist Muslims Pakistan

Exactly. We support both Israel and India.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 08:18:08 PM »
:laugh:

I understand RS. Good job holding back!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 12:11:28 AM »
:laugh:

I understand RS. Good job holding back!

I say only nice and wonderful things. For example I really like those Asiatic lions, I think they're cool. I saw a tv special about them a while back. I think there's a breeding program to help them survive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_Lion

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:56 AM »
I can't be very happy with India right now even if it is our ally against Islam in the global sense. The pogrom going on against Christians right now in the state of Orissa is absolutely intolerable and the government is aiding and abetting the rampaging mobs. Obviously I do not blame our good Hindu members for this, but I think we must face these facts:

http://christianpost.com/article/20081013/pope-condemns-india-violence-polarizes-emotions.htm

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 04:25:24 AM »
 :-X
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 06:17:42 AM »
Actually :

1. India used to be against israel , to be liked by muslim countries ... in which many indian citizen's used to work in by the millions - such as iran ...
this changed in the early 90's when israeli goverment started speaking with arab countries about peace etc ... and warming the relationship seemed as it would not hurt india's intrests in the arab world

2. as a result of this warming between israel-india relations , israel started helping india develop its technologies ...and india was given alot of high tech weapons as result ... alot of scientific co-operation and help was given by israel

and now ?

in 27-30.4.08 ahmadenijad visted in india , sri lanka , and pakistan
and in just 6 hours managed to convince our indian friends , to build , with pakistan1!!! (whom its leaders he convinced just in 3 hours) the biggest gas pipeline in the world , the ipi from which iranian gas will be delivered directly to india , Through its so called muslim enemy ... pakistan ...

israel has invested some of its best products and military devolpment on india's air force and space agancy .... and this is how their prime minister manmohan singh choose to repay ?

for the record , us diplomats worked very hard to destroy this iranian plan ...

as well ,sri lanka , which many of its army is armed with israeli weapons and its fleet by israeli ships, and its air force by israeli kfir fighters  ... accepted massive investments in its capitol as a gift from iran ...

the people in india need to wake up and see that their leaders are taking them straigth to the jaws of islam

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 06:47:07 AM »
India protects Muslims while they butcher CHristians in villages of Orissa, Madhya PRadesh, Rajasthan, etc etc.. Yet it is Muslims and Communists who are massacring Hindus .. Indians in general are bit ignorant, pretending that Islam is a religion of love..  The only people in India who will vigilantly fight Islam are BJP, but at same time they butcher CHristians or anyone with opposing view to Hinduism.  I still say, no support for India until they remove the green Islamic stripe from their flag.  Also, I don't support BJP and its views on Hindu supremacy or forcing caste restraints on society.  What they need is a Indian society where Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and Jews can live freely but also that has pushed out the Islamic oppressors from their land.  Sad to say, many of India's historic sites were built by brutal Moghul dictators who oppressed the Hindu population for generations.

I do give 100% full support to Christians in India and Pakistan all who are very pro-Israel and suffering under the tyrannical regimes of Muslim and even Hindu extremists.   Many Indians in state of Kerala are very pro-Israel as well as Hindus in Kashmir, Gujarat, Rajasthan.   India also has one of the oldest Jewish communiteis in the world, but most Indian Jews have aliyahed to Israel.