Author Topic: My grim prediction  (Read 3038 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: My grim prediction
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 02:35:17 AM »
....and Robocop. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 02:41:15 AM »
OK, so all of you Jews run off to Israel and leave us poor gentiles here???

It is about time for that most famous of battle cries. I say "WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!"

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 02:48:46 AM »
Sorry guys it is not over till Nov. 4.  I am not throwing in the towel.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »
There's nowhere to run. We make our stand here in the United States or we make it nowhere.

Yes, I agree that staying and fighting is the right thing to do. It's the moral imperative. Still, I predict that there will be for the first time in history white emigration from America. Highly educated professionals will start looking for greener pastures. And what would these be? I don't think there will be entirely "green" pastures, only somewhat greener pastures, such as countries with a better than 50% white ratio (and it will become 50% under Obama, I am afraid). Also, as I said above, I don't exclude a possibility that China would want to attract U.S. professionals

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 02:59:03 AM »
Sorry guys it is not over till Nov. 4.  I am not throwing in the towel.

I agree, we should not throw in the towel. These are just idle speculations. Who knows what might happen? Maybe they'll prove his Kenyan birth - a tantalizing possibility.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 02:59:27 AM »
Remember one thing, 3 weeks before the election they had Kerry defeating Bush from all the so called experts, all the polls and turned out otherwise. Do not fall victim to the media who are trying to stage this election, work on the poll I sent out. I saw the result they are complete oppostite of what these media whores are saying.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:02 AM »
zachor ve kavod -

"Aliyah?  I'd love to, but look at what's happening there!  I don't want to go to Israel to die, I want to go there to live, as a Jew, a normal Jew who feels no guilt about existing or living as a free person on my own land"

i look whats happening here , i live here .
so should i run off to america ?

man , i'm from ashkelon , just a few months ago my city was bombarded by katyusha's and rockets  ... so should i run man ?
of course not brother , this is our land , there is nothing that can rip us out of it ... nothing ... this is the land of abraham , isaac and jacob ... not of mohamad the pig .... G-d ordered us to live here , its not a request man , and this land is great belive me , Its worth fighting for

i'm not asking you to come to israel to die , but to live here

the galut is a cemetery , a punishment ... the galut is over now , and jews must return here ... this is the only place in which you can really be "a normal Jew who feels no guilt about existing or living as a free person on my own land"

Israel is the only place in the world in which you can fully fulfill your jewish potential . israel is the only place in the world in which you can really feel like your "home" .

usa is a great place to live (in the normal places)  , but its not home man , its not , its still the galut , its still the punishment
a jew which is inlove living in usa ,or any other country is inlove with the punishment of the galut

jews can only fulfill their true potential in here , in israel , this is where we should really live ... when g-d took us out of eygpt , he didn't say now go wherever you want ... he told us to go to israel and live there , and not anywhere else..
because he wants us to build "mamlechet kohanim ve goy kadosh" ,a kingdom of g-d worship (kohanim are the ones carrying the holy work in the temple) and holy nation .... the torah was not given to be kept everywhere , but in israel , in fact  , The sole reason we were to keep doing mizvoth in the galut , is so they wont be new to us when hashem will bring us back to the land , On which , the mizvoth are to be kept in the first place , The whole point of israel is being a holy nation with a holy torah in a holy land ...am israel torat israel and eretz israel

although there is a rotten arev rav goverment and court , we have the power to change this man , but if ever israel would become what you want it  to be , It must be done through hard work of the people of the land , To take back our throne .... If after 2000 years we never gave up hope for taking back our land , WE SHOULDN'T GIVE UP HOPE FOR HAVING A GOOD JEWISH GOVERMENT !

its just a matter of time , We will prevail . and when we do ... Those muslims will learn the most ancient lesson in history , you dont mess with g-d of the hebrews , and when you do , There's a price to pay , in blood

man , People are doing tshuva by tousands , each and every month , we are already a majority among jews , In ten years we will own this place man !

and if you and more like you would come here now , This could be in just one year man !!!

i know its hard asking someone to literly change is whole life , But g-d will help you , "haba lehitaer msayin lo" , he who come to purify will be helped , as the sages said ... by your effort , you will be given g-d's help

i'm not promising easy going life , But a fullfiling one , Somthing you can only find here man , And when you will see your grandchildren will rome the streets here , it will bring you pride that because of you they now never needed to feel outsiders out of their own home  , the real home , israel

-

shamgar - "OK, so all of you Jews run off to Israel and leave us poor gentiles here???"

I'm not telling them to make aliyah to "run" out of america , but to come to their real land , somthing america isn't , even if some would like to belive it is
i just thougth its feating to answer in that word "aliyah" , didn't called no one to "run" though

Gentiles who support israel , Have nothing to worry from the gentiles who are against israel ... Because g-d of israel will make his enemies fall

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:14 AM »
Hebrewhonor, I hope you have 10 years. I pray for your safety. God bless and God speed. 
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."