Author Topic: SHOCKING POLL, IF ISRAEL WOULD VOTE, OBAMA WOULD WIN! huh!!!  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
SHOCKING POLL, IF ISRAEL WOULD VOTE, OBAMA WOULD WIN! huh!!!
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:10:21 PM »
This is sure false!
Please take a look, according to a poll, if the election would be held in Israel, Obama would win vs. McCain!
HUH!!! I guess entire media is bias!
I did not buy it, Every single person in Israel hates Obama!
http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: SHOCKING POLL, IF ISRAEL WOULD VOTE, OBAMA WOULD WIN! huh!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:05:52 AM »
This is sure false!
Please take a look, according to a poll, if the election would be held in Israel, Obama would win vs. McCain!
HUH!!! I guess entire media is bias!
I did not buy it, Every single person in Israel hates Obama!
http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results

Israel is on this whole twisted leftist map the country with the most votes pro-McCain.

If you consider the relation, Israel would be in reality 60-80% pro McCain.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 02:25:57 AM »
   This isn't a scientific poll.    It's a poll that anyone outside the United States can vote in.    You can vote multiple times if you have multiple ISP addresses.   

A more scientific poll that takes into account of the various demographics and sub-categories would go much further in gauging the opinions of each of these countries.   These numbers probably reflect the opinions of many of these countries but this can't be concluded when using opened internet polling.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 08:32:36 AM »
I know that but they are using this poll to convince Jewish voters in Florida, They even got in to facebook at John McCain for president and trying to sell it!
Can this borad blog ar facebook and myspace for McCain?
Please do so,

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 01:04:57 AM »
One million of Israel's voters are Obama's call boys and girls.   

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 08:45:04 AM »
I'm not buying this either.  If Jewish americans vote for McCain, plus Independents, and Reagan Democrats, McCain will win! 

What is wrong with some of the young Jewish voters in Florida?  They don't realize that their futures are at stake from an Obama Presidency!   It pays to be part of the knowledge explosion at JTF.  check out Danielpipes.org and hannity.com, there is good information being put out there.