Author Topic: April Records  (Read 2074 times)

admin

April Records
« on: May 02, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
Monthly Summary   New Topics   New Posts   New Members     Most Online    Page views

April 2007              703             7442           92                   159               230845

All records have been broken except "Most Online" which was set in March. Also, New Members is the record other than August when we started the new JTF Forum.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: April Records
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 03:25:36 PM »
awesome! I hope we can keep growing at this pace.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »
Reduce the stickies Yacov.  Make no more than five since this is ridiculous.  I made 2 topics unsticky since they weren't very important or old. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:06:44 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
I moved the Pesach Sheni one and the forum shortcut one to the proper places? Were there others I should move that you made un-sticky?
That's it. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD