Author Topic: Obama supporter murdered by blacks  (Read 926 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Obama supporter murdered by blacks
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »
Mad Magazine used to have a feature called "Scenes We'd Like to See."

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »
terrible, but this should be no surprise.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »
Shalom,

I read the article and this is sad information. I commented that I think that the womans trust in complete strangers may have made her susceptible to this kind of thing. There is a reason our parents taught us to not speak to strangers. This is because not everyone out there is a good guy and shares our moral compass. When I was younger I was much more trusting and thank Hashem that I survived some of my dumbest moments.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:06:00 AM »
What upset me is that this poor girl was so brainwashed into thinking "we're all the same inside", "we're all equal", we're all one big human family", etc.

I'm sure she really thought she was doing a good thing for the world, due to all her brainwashing.

Nobody ever told her "watch out for [censored], they'll kill you".

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:35 AM »
What upset me is that this poor girl was so brainwashed into thinking "we're all the same inside", "we're all equal", we're all one big human family", etc.

I'm sure she really thought she was doing a good thing for the world, due to all her brainwashing.

Nobody ever told her "watch out for schvartzas, they'll kill you".

Ok, wait a minute.  How do you know her killer was black?  I'll admit it's a pretty good bet, but the killer remains at large and there was no description of the killer in the article. 

Also, I happen to take pitty on this girl.  She was just another young brainwashed liberal.  There are so many of them!  They deserve to be educated, not murdered.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »
You know, I do not feel sorry for this girl--because, as a commie leftist liberal, I guarantee you that her world-brotherhood values and beliefs did not extend to Jews, especially to the Jews of Israel. I am quite certain that she hadn't an ounce of pity in her soul for Shalhevet Pass or Tali Fahuel (zt"l). In fact, people like her are generally the Rachel Corries (yimach schma vezichra) of the world.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 02:12:37 AM »
You know, I do not feel sorry for this girl--because, as a commie leftist liberal, I guarantee you that her world-brotherhood values and beliefs did not extend to Jews, especially to the Jews of Israel. I am quite certain that she hadn't an ounce of pity in her soul for Shalhevet Pass or Tali Fahuel (zt"l). In fact, people like her are generally the Rachel Corries (yimach schma vezichra) of the world.

I have to agree.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 02:41:59 AM »
IF she had lived through it, I wonder what she would think of being an Obama supporter now.  Maybe she would have just blamed herself for being a rich, white person who oppresses poor black people.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:04 AM »
very sad story.
it had nothing to do with her being a osama supporter though.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »

Nobody ever told her "watch out for schvartzas, they'll kill you".

Ok, wait a minute.  How do you know her killer was black?  I'll admit it's a pretty good bet, but the killer remains at large and there was no description of the killer in the article. 

Also, I happen to take pitty on this girl.  She was just another young brainwashed liberal.  There are so many of them!  They deserve to be educated, not murdered.

Let's wait and see what comes out if her killer is ever found.

I take pity on her too. I blame the ones who brainwashed her, not her.