Author Topic: look can somebody please explain,  (Read 8406 times)

Din Rodef

Re: look can somebody please explain,
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »
Din Rodef, its not just the homos that should shut up. Sex in general should be moderated. Its become so common and intergrated in the talk of many peoples everyday life that it has a big psychological impact. Its something that should be kept within and in the privacy of a persons home, not printed all over the internet.

Getting a backlash is what the homos want. Attention is part of the package and many people become homosexuals with the additional thought that they will be different and noticed more for who they are. Be it good or bad.

OOh...so true it hurts

especially the last few sentences...I never looked at it that way before...the backlash is part of the turn-on

ooh how sick

Din Rodef

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 06:45:18 PM »

"...The "Love that dare not speak its name", has now become "The Love that will not shut its mouth" ! ..."

LOL!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »
Din Rodef, its not just the homos that should shut up. Sex in general should be moderated. Its become so common and intergrated in the talk of many peoples everyday life that it has a big psychological impact. Its something that should be kept within and in the privacy of a persons home, not printed all over the internet.

Getting a backlash is what the homos want. Attention is part of the package and many people become homosexuals with the additional thought that they will be different and noticed more for who they are. Be it good or bad.

What do your lecturers and the NHS people think about your attitude towards homosexuals?  Will you treat homosexual patients?  Can't you just silently slip them some cyanide?  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 12:23:38 AM »

*and JTF does not need gay allies.
Unlike 99% of other political groups and movements out there, JTF will not bend to gay political pressure.

I'm sick of your disgusting 'political blackmail' that "gays and jews have so much in common". 
It really is hateful comparison.   The only jews you have anything in common with are the self-hating left wing faggots.  You should go ally with them I am sure they would welcome you into their degenerate cause.

JTF is a religious and Torah following organization.  Seeking support from any individual fag or a fag organization will bring curses from G-d. This is applicable for any organization whether it is secular or religious!

"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to King Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the Lord." 2 Chronicles 19:2

I vote for the ban.  He is deliberately attempting to convince all of us that homosexuality is normal.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:29:44 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Din Rodef

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 03:51:48 AM »
I vote for the ban.  He is deliberately attempting to convince all of us that homosexuality is normal.

no way - don't ban 'em

The homo worshippers all sound like broken records. Once you learn their tricks in the forums it's easier to beat them in real life.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 04:30:56 AM »

no way - don't ban 'em

The homo worshippers all sound like broken records. Once you learn their tricks in the forums it's easier to beat them in real life.

Maybe he really does like little boys' pipes.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Din Rodef

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 11:21:29 PM »
LOL!