Author Topic: Hi..I am Indian  (Read 2737 times)

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
Hi..I am Indian
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
Hi..I am Indian..Just Like India,Israel,USA & Europe...& You white Europeans have more Kids save the European White Race.Beware of Islamic multiplication of their Race & Population just having more number of wifes & Kids.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hi..I am Indian
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
Welcome :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »
Hi..I am Indian..Just Like India,Israel,USA & Europe...& You white Europeans have more Kids save the European White Race.Beware of Islamic multiplication of their Race & Population just having more number of wifes & Kids.

I am a Hindu from India.Please understand the Grand Plan of Islam for Europe.More number of Islamic migrants to Aging Europe & producing unlimited kids with unlimited wifes just to take over Europe & make Eurabia.European White women produce more kids with white European guys for Europian pride.Don't fight with your boy friends & Husbands for trivial weekend trips & small issues.Happy family for strong Race. American brothers & Sisters Vote for Republicans save the world.  

GOD BLESS INDIA,ISRAEL,USA & EUROPE