Author Topic: Peace Now has new video condemning us  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Peace Now has new video condemning us
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »
hmm interesting..i think it encourages more people to come to look at this movement..that's fine by me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
If they are condemning then you are doing something right. Way to go!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 03:29:16 PM »
on zootube we should headline terrible Chaim ben pesach then just post the videos

Great idea  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 11:19:55 PM »
on zootube we should headline terrible Chaim ben pesach then just post the videos

We tried it last December. It didn't work.

ChaimFan sent me some accounts he created on zootube with pro-Muslim names. I then uploaded our regular JTF videos with pro-Muslim titles.

But someone saw what was going on and reported it to zootube, which promptly removed the videos and closed the accounts.

But there are literally dozens upon dozens of anti-JTF videos on zootube which have given us tremendous attention. We have gotten quite a few new members on the Hebrew forum from the anti-JTF videos! Some of our most active Hebrew forum members came to us because of the anti-JTF videos.

The Peace Now scum that prepared this video just wrote that they intend to produce "hundreds" of videos against us! That would be great!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »
Wow! They're not too bright, are they?  I said something negative about Aristotle the other day.  I guess I'm inciting hatred towards Aristotle...Oh wait a minute!  Aristotle has been dead for 2000 years.  And what do you know, Rabin has been dead for 15 years now.  I guess Chaim was inciting hatred in retrospect.  This would be funny, but it really is a tragedy that there are people as stupid as this.