Author Topic: Michelle Obama allegedly acknowledges Indonesian Adoption - Updated  (Read 609 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
We will see where this story goes .....or if it's even legit or credible
Phone call not independently confirmed yet

API Article  (African Press)
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/shocking-development-mrs-obama-decides-enough-is-enough-my-husband-was-born-in-hawaii-and-adopted-by-his-step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

According to African Press International, Michelle Obama called API to complain about the reports by bloggers that challenge her husband’s eligibility…
“….I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

Those who have followed this blog know that we have asserted that Barack Obama may still have Indonesian citizenship. It is probable that he is either a naturalized US citizen, or illegal — as Philip Berg has claimed.

Michelle said:

My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father.

Well, first of all, we’re not racist.  And secondly, YES, there is a law.  There are actally several laws.

If Obama was adopted by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, as we’ve theorized on this blog, then he became an Indonesian citizen and most likely forfeited his US citizenship. Also, unless he formally renounced his Indonesian citizenship by the age of 21, he would STILL BE Indonesian.

Not only does it appear that Obama has dual citizenship, which in and of itself if constitutionally problematic for a President — It’s now a serious inquiry as to whether Barack Obama is a legal natural-born US citizen.

I will update this post with additional references from our previous work when I’m able, as I’m under-the-weather at the moment. For starters, check out these:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:39:06 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Michelle Obama allegedly acknowledges Indonesian Adoption - Update
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »
Until this is verified...it is bogus and not to be believed
and counterproductive

-------------------------------------------
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/17/recordings-and-information-leading-to-recent-api-story-on-michelle-obamas-telephone-call-is-now-being-cleared-for-release/
-------------------------------------

Recordings and information leading to recent API story on Michelle Obama’s telephone call is now being cleared for release
Posted by africanpress on October 17, 2008

API is disturbed by the way many have reacted to the story on Mrs Obama’s call. Many have shown us by the way they have behaved towards API that they only think of their own interests because they have demanded that the audio recordings should be released immediately. We understand that the tapes should be released, but those who have demanded the release of the tapes seem not take into account that API may become a suing target.

The Recordings:

API has recordings of the conversation between API and Mrs Obama (Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API., and we confirm that the audio will be released to the public. In the last 24 hours, API has been consulting legal advisers on the way forward in order to avoid being sued by the Obama camp. API has realised that the contents of the tapes if made public may change the political atmosphere in America for ever, especially in the next few days.

Due to enormous reactions received, API now understands the impact of the statements made by Mrs Obama. The American people have reacted in a way we in API would never have expected.

Many have question why Mrs Obama would choose a little known online media group instead of the American media. API was chosen because of a Nairobi contact that did not like the way API was covering Barack Obama using information collected from American media outlets. The Nairobi contact prevailed upon Mrs Obama to talk to API.

The only thing API may have done wrong is not informing Mrs Obama that the conversation was being recorded. This is why it is taking time to release the recording while consulting a legal team because API wants to be legally safe from any Obama camp law suit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com
=======================

Did Michelle Admit that Barack is Indonesian? Update!
October 16, 2008 by texasdarlin

By TexasDarlin and Judah Benjamin

API Promises to Release Tape of Michelle’s Rant
African Press International published a controversial article Tuesday, Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API.

We reported on the story here, and wrote:

Michelle Obama called API to complain about the reports by bloggers that challenge her husband’s eligibility…

“….I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

Those who have followed this blog know that we have asserted that Barack Obama may still have Indonesian citizenship…

Michelle said, according to API:

My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father.

We announced in an update to the original post that until API published an audio recording of the conversation, we would assume that the story was false.

Well, now API has just published an update, Recordings and Information Leading to Recent API Story on Michelle Obama’s Telephone Call is Now Being Cleared for Release, in which they insist that they will release the audio recording of their conversation with Michelle Obama:

API has recordings of the conversation between API and Mrs Obama…and we confirm that the audio will be released to the public. In the last 24 hours, API has been consulting legal advisers on the way forward in order to avoid being sued by the Obama camp. API has realised that the contents of the tapes if made public may change the political atmosphere in America for ever, especially in the next few days…

Okay, we’ll see.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:02:10 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Michelle Obama allegedly acknowledges Indonesian Adoption - Updated
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:47 AM »
WND is covering it  - I am not holding my breath
----------------------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

ELECTION 2008
Will Michelle Obama tape 'change political atmosphere in America'?
African news says she should 'come clean,' but candidate's campaign calls story 'made up'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The African Press International news agency, which reported that Michelle Obama called to protest its coverage of WND investigative stories about her husband – characterizing the source of the material as "racist" and describing WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi as "evil" – now is calling on the possible first lady of the United States to "come clean" about her call.

As WND reported, the Norway-based API said Michelle Obama called to accuse the agency of "colluding with American Internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband."

The Obama campaign immediately denied there had been any telephone call from Michelle Obama, flatly dismissing the story as "not real" and "made up." API later responded by claiming  it had recorded the conversation. Besieged by demands from both sides of a campaign that has reached the white-hot stage, the agency said although it had the tapes, it would not release them immediately.

Now, in a statement dated Friday because of the time difference, API Chief Editor Korir has promised that the tape will be made available after his lawyers clear it for publication, and he denied being an advocate either for or against Obama's campaign.

He said the delay also is intended to allow Michelle Obama to explain her actions first.

There was no response to a WND call to the Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago tonight to request a comment.

"A number of Americans who are die-hard Obama followers have tried their best to intimidate API using all kinds of threatening methods when they call in and when they e-mail us," the API statement said. "They are implying that API is planning to destroy Obama's chances to become the next U.S. president. API does not have a direct interest in the U.S. presidential elections and we want Obama supporters to understand that. However, when someone who may become the next first lady makes such comments as in the story we have published, the public have the right to know. Intimidation directed to the publishers of the story is not the answer.

"The delay to make public the recordings is expected to give time to Mrs. Obama to come clean and tell the American people that her comments were not meant to harm anyone but that she was reacting to the media pressure on her husband. She should also come out and tell the American people that she will not discriminate those who are not Obama fanatics if she becomes the first lady," the statement said.

Those on the other side of the political fence also were told to back off.

Get the book that started it all, Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," autographed by the author, exclusively from WND's online store.

"Those who do not support Obama are actively pushing for the release of the recordings also, and we understand them very well. In many telephone conversations with them we, however, get disturbed when we realize that most of them want the recordings to be released because they want to use it to stop Senator Obama from being elected president. They state clearly that if the story is true and released now, the contents will sa[v]e America from a constitutional crisis that may come if things come out after the elections that proves Obama was adopted by a foreigner, thus, disqualifying him from the presidency," Korir wrote.

The statement confirmed that API "has recordings of the conversation between API and Mrs. Obama" and "we confirm that the audio will be released to the public."

"In the last 24 hours, API has been consulting legal advisers on the way forward in order to avoid being sued by the Obama camp. API has realized that the contents of the tapes if made public may change the political atmosphere in America for ever, especially in the next few days," the statement said.