Author Topic: John Murtha is accusing people of being racist  (Read 992 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
John Murtha is accusing people of being racist
« on: October 15, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »
Obama's campaign and its surrogates keep accusing people of being racist. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: John Murtha is accusing people of being racist
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »
When he was compared to Hilton because she is a white blonde McCain was accused of being a racist when he was said to be ayers friend he was accussed of being a racist.Imagine if you bring up that Black 'Church' he went to they will rant racist anything you say about this guy your accused of being racist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 08:42:00 PM »
I just wish conservative whites stood up to liberal pigs who you accuse them of racism.  John Murtha is a trader and a vile pig.  He should only rot for the things he has accused our military of.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »
The remarks Jeremiah Wright made over the years have been very hateful.  That's not about racism.  Those who make the racism accusation are only trying to intimidate people from discussing something legitimate. 

The philosophy that Wright advocates is based on communism.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »

Murtha made a foolish and idiotic tactical mistake.

He didnt realize his slanderous comment could backfire and
ignite the  resentment of his constituents
and ultimately result in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 03:42:57 AM »
It's really quite simple. Marxists need class warfare and race warfare in order to carry out their revolution. So they'll always claim racism, whether it exists or not.     

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 04:24:22 AM »
The remarks Jeremiah Wright made over the years have been very hateful.  That's not about racism.  Those who make the racism accusation are only trying to intimidate people from discussing something legitimate. 

The philosophy that Wright advocates is based on communism.

hi Rational Thought,

What an insightful post.  By screeching racism, it gets people OFF THE SUBJECT and you use the word "intimidate."  That is what all these kooks from ACORN, Sen. Obama, Jeremiah Wright, et al. do.  It is to MANIPULATE, to distort the facts, to INTIMIDATE just like you said.  These are the teachings of Saul Alinsky and his followers: Bill Ayers, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Obama, and the list goes on and on.  "Frank" is a communist (Frank Marshall Davis,) who mentored Obama when he was young.  We all know who Frank is.  The pedophile who took young "Barry" under his wing and helped "shape" his ideas.  THANKS OPRAH YOU BIG FAT SLOB FOR SHOVING SEN. OBAMA DOWN OUR THROATS.  YOU MADE ALL YOUR BILLIONS.  SEN. OBAMA IS GREAT IF YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE AND BUY SOLID GOLD TOILET SEATS FOR YOUR FAT A**.  Thank you again, RT, for your intelligent post :)

ETA:  I apologize for my rant but I am tired of riding this roller coaster and want my life back.  I am casting my vote today by absentee ballot.  Maybe I will feel better after I put it in the mail.  I'm cracking up from all these highs and lows.  I don't know how politicians can stand this.  You have to be psycho to do this kind of work :yuck:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:30:12 AM by jaime »