General Category > General Discussion

look who supports Obama Hussein...suprise

(1/1)

Maccabi:
The biggest Jewish names in Hollywood support this stealth muslim!

A-List Turnout for Obama in Hollywood

Checks from Hollywood's A-list stars such as George Clooney, Eddie Murphy and Barbra Streisand added up to an expected, one-night take of $1 million for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Three of the entertainment industry's biggest names — DreamWorks studio founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen — planned a private, Beverly Hills fundraiser for the freshman senator from Illinois.

The lineup of celebrities writing checks read like a red carpet's who's who — Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Ben Stiller among others.

Tickets to the fundraiser are $2,300, the maximum individual donation to a federal campaign, or $4,600 for a couple. A later, private dinner at Geffen's home is being held for fundraisers who brought in at least $46,000 for the evening.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/20/212540.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, I used to sorta like Ben Stiller...hopefully Adam Sandler was not there.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Sandler is said to be a Republican. I know he stood for Israel when it was under attack by Hezbollah this summer, and donated money to provide toys to Israeli refugee children, but I'm not convinced that he's a genuine Jew just yet.  :-\

Trumpeldor:

--- Quote from: MackaB on February 20, 2007, 11:33:12 PM ---The biggest Jewish names in Hollywood support this stealth muslim!

A-List Turnout for Obama in Hollywood

Checks from Hollywood's A-list stars such as George Clooney, Eddie Murphy and Barbra Streisand added up to an expected, one-night take of $1 million for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Three of the entertainment industry's biggest names — DreamWorks studio founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen — planned a private, Beverly Hills fundraiser for the freshman senator from Illinois.

The lineup of celebrities writing checks read like a red carpet's who's who — Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Ben Stiller among others.

Tickets to the fundraiser are $2,300, the maximum individual donation to a federal campaign, or $4,600 for a couple. A later, private dinner at Geffen's home is being held for fundraisers who brought in at least $46,000 for the evening.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/20/212540.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, I used to sorta like Ben Stiller...hopefully Adam Sandler was not there.

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised some of these people are not behind Hillary. This battle between the Muslim and the lesbian will harm the Party for quite some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version