Author Topic: Serbian Church attacked in Croatia - city Sibenik  (Read 2473 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Serbian Church attacked in Croatia - city Sibenik
« on: October 17, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »
A Serbian Church again under attack in the Croatian city of Sibenik

Symbols of the Croatian Nazi Ustasa movement “U” and swastikas written on the entering gates of a property of the Serbian Orthodox Church.

This happened in the night between 14 and 15 October in Sibenik.

The Serbian Orthodox Churches and the Serbian property, which are located in the Republic of Croatia, are very often exposed to this kind of messages.

Serbian civilians are also often attacked in Croatia, espacially on those territories which belonged to the former Republic of Serbian Krajina.
Recently a Serbian jong man was killed in the city of Knin with out any occasion!

Anti Serbian messages are again raising up is Croatia.

Source:
http://www.krajinaforce.com/sajt/pravoslavlje/342.html
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:35:25 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Serbian Church attacked in Croatia - city Sibenik
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 02:21:56 PM »
Just imagine how we Serbs today feel.
Our Churches and our people are attacked on our national and historical territories, but we can not do anything about it.

We can not do anything. We have no state which standes behind us, we have no power at all.

We can not even be present there, where we have lived for centuries long.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
Just imagine how we Serbs today feel.
Our Churches and our people are attacked on our national and historical territories, but we can not do anything about it.

We can not do anything. We have no state which standes behind us, we have no power at all.

We can not even be present there, where we have lived for centuries long.

Why is there no reaction to this monumental crime of genocide and ethnic cleansing anywhere in Europe or America? I am sure if muslims had done this the reaction from conservatives would be quite different.It would be all over the conservative blogosphere.As it stands only Chaim Ben Pesach of JTF has spoken out about the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing perpetrated against the 700,000 Krajina Serbs expelled out of their 1,000 year old homeland by the Croat Ustasha Nazis who are supposedly "European oriented Christians".This silence in the conservative blogosphere concerning this anti-Serbian genocide is truly shameful.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »
As it stands only Chaim Ben Pesach of JTF has spoken out about the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing perpetrated against the 700,000 Krajina Serbs expelled out of their 1,000 year old homeland by the Croat Ustasha Nazis who are supposedly "European oriented Christians".This silence in the conservative blogosphere concerning this anti-Serbian genocide is truly shameful.

Krajina Serbs are autochthones (natives) of Krajina. We did not came to Krajina 500 years or 1000 years ago. We were their present also before the New Age…
According to our history..

Serbian remains in Krajina are found and confirmed by archeologists from the 4th century.

This rejects the false Western theory that the Serbs arrive to the Balkans only in the 6th century.

But I understand that the Western official theory provides  other information.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »
As it stands only Chaim Ben Pesach of JTF has spoken out about the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing perpetrated against the 700,000 Krajina Serbs expelled out of their 1,000 year old homeland by the Croat Ustasha Nazis who are supposedly "European oriented Christians".This silence in the conservative blogosphere concerning this anti-Serbian genocide is truly shameful.

Krajina Serbs are autochthones (natives) of Krajina. We did not came to Krajina 500 years or 1000 years ago. We were their present also before the New Age…
According to our history..

Serbian remains in Krajina are found and confirmed by archeologists from the 4th century.

This rejects the false Western theory that the Serbs arrive to the Balkans only in the 6th century.

But I understand that the Western official theory provides  other information.

Brother Dalmacija,

I understand totally what you are saying here. I apologize for writing the incorrect figure of 1,000 years. Maybe I should have written 1,800 or more years. However what is more important for the world to know? That the Serbs have always lived in Krajina since recorded history or for the world to know that during the early to mid-1990's the US government - along with the support of the EU and NATO and backed by the Vatican - helped to expel 750,000 Serbs from their native homeland and that the few Serbs remaining there are still being murdered and persecuted by the Croatian government while the rest of the 700,000 Serbs are being prevented from returning to their homeland and getting compensated for their homes being burnt to the ground by the Croat Ustasha Nazi army?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 03:12:45 AM »
However what is more important for the world to know? That the Serbs have always lived in Krajina since recorded history or for the world to know that during the early to mid-1990's the US government - along with the support of the EU and NATO and backed by the Vatican - helped to expel 750,000 Serbs from their native homeland and that the few Serbs remaining there are still being murdered and persecuted by the Croatian government while the rest of the 700,000 Serbs are being prevented from returning to their homeland and getting compensated for their homes being burnt to the ground by the Croat Ustasha Nazi army?

Shalom brother,

I agree with you..!
Those historical facts are indeed less important than the fact that Croatia has collectively banished the whole Serbian community from Krajina and Croatia.

But I must admit that you are also right. Some Serbs indeed came to Krajina 1000 years ago and also a certain number of Serbs arrived to Krajina during the Turkish colonization of the Balkans. Your information about that was correct, I diceded only to add some more information.
But in those days Krajina was part of Austro-Hungarian Empire, Croatia did not exist in those day. Croats can not say that Serbs arrived to Croatia, since Croatia did not exist back then.

This is in contradiction to the Croatian and Western theory that the Serbs only arrived to Krajina during the Turkish expansion towards Serbia.

I agree with you, propagating Croatian crimes against Serbian civilizations in Krajina has indeed a higher priority.

Thank you brother.