Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 26, 2008.  (Read 8900 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 26, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 07:34:44 AM »
Shalom Dear Reb Chaim,

I was having a discussion with a kodesh rebbe teacher in the chareidi school I work in about Rabbi Kahane zt"l. I was explaning that Jews must live in Israel, to which he said many gedolim lived and passed away outside and he asked me to name rabbanim and gedolim who supported the late great Rav.

I could argue and debate with him if I had the patience and time, but in this case there is probably no use. 

The Torah commands all Jews to live in Israel and were there to be more Rabbi Kahane's and people of that stature with his views the Jewish people and the world would be in a much safer world as he had it right all along. He had his diffrences with other rabbis, like today many rabbis don't endorse other rabbis, at all, or on certain issues.

I'm sorry our Ask Yesha show has been delayed for some time, but I will, b"H do it very soon.

Thanks and shalom,

Zev
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:08:35 PM by YESHA »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that there will be suicide bombings and kidnappings by terrorist on a regular level on U.S. soil if Obama becomes president?
God Bless America, Israel and the West
Minuteman

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 05:38:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know what Rabbi Khane had to say about the "three oaths" from shir hashirim ?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What happened to David?  (Ben Moshe)

Shalom
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:20:08 PM by Scriabin »

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »
Whats your thoughts on tony Blankley?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »
 Posting on news sites is not enough at this point. I think we should clog the phone lines of the high rated radio/TV shows (one caller after another) and mention Jews Against Obama. Swing voters listen to these shows.

Could you imagine the exposure. Just one of these stupid radio shows would expose JTF to millions. Let's make it a point to do this TOMORROW, (Tuesday) on Rush Limbough, Hannity, and Savage. If we ALL make an effort to call, we'll definitely get through (just don't mention JTF.org to the call screeners). 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:15:18 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 11:51:19 PM »
Hi Chaim and thanks again for all you do on behalf of us. With the streetcorner sharmuta Tzipporah Shpitzer giving up and calling for elections, what do you believe will transpire from here on out? Do you believe that elections will actually be held and who do you think will win? What do you think will be the main difference between a Netanyahu administration and what we have been experiencing with Smolmert. Thanks again Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.