Author Topic: Stupid things teenage girls do on Halloween  (Read 900 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Stupid things teenage girls do on Halloween
« on: October 25, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »
   I pulled into a gas station to fill up tonight. It was a cheap gas station with only a few pumps so I figured I would wait. I turn off my engine to wait. In front of me is this teenage girl wearing a stupid outfit with a wig that an old lady would normally wear. I'm waiting, but it is taking a while and I'm getting annoyed that this woman is just standing there next to her luxury SUV. It wasn't until her three friends dressed in slutty costumes came out that I realized they were in Halloween costumes. The girls get into the suv while the stupid looking one takes her time to start pumping gas. The girls start making flirtatious gestures and I was annoyed but initially laughed as a good gesture, then sat there ignoring them as they went on. I picked up my phone to start playing with the internet since it was taking them a long time. Next thing I knew, one of the girls was right in front of my window rubbing her breast against it. I told her to leave me alone and she kept on doing it. Eventually a police officer arrived and after the girl said that I started it(a story which he really bought), the officer wanted to see my license and registration. After telling the officer that I just wanted to pump gas and that the girl was harassing me the officer wanted me a file a complaint so he could arrest the girl. I just wanted to fill up. He finally the girls to leave and finally I was able to pull into the pump. It took me all but two minutes to do so.

Last year I remember actually going to some bars with friends on the Saturday night before Halloween. I remember how slutty girls were that night. I remember two underage girls trying to get into a club and being denied. Instead of walking away, they started arguing with the bouncer. So of course the bouncer calls the cops and they make up some stupid excuse that they originally didn't know they were not allowed to enter but then left when they were told they could not. I don't know if he took them to jail or not.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Stupid things teenage girls do on Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »
There is no such thing as a classy women anymore. The only classy women I know are the ones here on JTF.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Stupid things teenage girls do on Halloween
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »
These are idiots, and the cop must of been over loaded in strange pills if he fell for their story while dressed up like they came from the circus
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!