Author Topic: Here is one of my posts in the Cleveland Plain Dealer  (Read 435 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Here is one of my posts in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
« on: October 20, 2008, 02:35:38 AM »
Barack Hussein Obama attended Louis Farakhan's Million Man March in 1995. Farakhan has called all whites "devils" who are going to be exterminated by Allah.

Barack Hussein Obama was a member of a racist and anti-Semitic church for 20 years, and gave tens of thousands of dollars to the church.

If a white Republican had attended KKK rallies and had been a member of a KKK church for 20 years, would he be taken seriously as a candidate for president?

If you vote for Barack Hussein Obama, you are making the biggest mistake of your life!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Here is one of my posts in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 02:45:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Good work... But I dont know if you were persuasive ENOUGH... Just using strong words will not persuade anyone.

I am afraid that the 'youth' today don't really care about making mistakes... They live in a word of mistakes as it is. I just hope that sanity prevails and we prevent Obama from destroying this already fragile country.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Here is one of my posts in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 02:53:39 AM »
I notice that the statement is quite brief.  I guess that is important.  Now that I'm posting on the Miami Herald, I will make an effort to keep my statements brief.