Author Topic: #### WARNING!! YOUTUBE TURNS BOLSHEVIK!!! ####  (Read 6344 times)

OZ77

#### WARNING!! YOUTUBE TURNS BOLSHEVIK!!! ####
« on: February 05, 2007, 10:28:02 AM »
Look at this!!
our video "The REAL Islam revealed" has been FLAGGED as inappropriate!

as such, only registered members can see it, after agreeing to a disclaimer!!

this is a direct attack on freedom of speech! this needs to be dealt with ASAP   >:(

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:30:33 AM by OZ77 »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: #### WARNING!! YOUTUBE TURNS BOLSHEVIK!!! ####
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 10:30:22 AM »
We should do a video of all the beheadings.

OZ77

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »
We should do a video of all the beheadings.

we need to flood youtube with the demand to undo this!
this video struck a chord, and now they're trying yet again to silence us.

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »
Somone over the age of 18 must register and click the button that says "not inapropriate" below the video.

This is nothing to do with the youtube management, this just means that someone has said that the video is inappropriate. (I can't do this as I'm not 18)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 12:57:07 PM by ftf »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 01:31:25 PM »
Ftf is right this isn't youtube, in order for you to be flagged someone must of sent a complaint that its in appropriate for anyone under the age of 18.  The one thing with youtube a lot of Muslims do go to that site and Muslim sympathizers.  The flagging only has a click yes or no if someone wants to go in to see the video or not. It normally says if its a flagged video if you are over 18 to watch or not.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »
Somone over the age of 18 must register and click the button that says "not inapropriate" below the video.

This is nothing to do with the youtube management, this just means that someone has said that the video is inappropriate. (I can't do this as I'm not 18)

Pretend you're not under 18.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 01:45:48 PM »
What we need to do is flood Leftist or Muslim videos and flag them to get Revenge!
The Torah Commands it!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 01:49:10 PM »
Make a copy of the video and that one won't be flagged.  Call it "Real Islam Exposed".
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 02:04:47 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 02:14:57 PM »
NOT TO WORRY!

Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain was once banned.

In a public speech, Twain remarked that his hope was that all of his works would be banned, because then they all sell like hotcakes!

Fact of human nature:  tell someone that they're not allowed access to a book, a movie, a smoke, or a drink...and they'll lose sleep trying to figure out a way that they can get it.

Works every time.

Just no way anyone can truly stop the truth on the internet, what with a never-ending morass of new postings, new listings, changed titles, logging on under a new name & email, etc. etc...

ftfl

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 08:07:26 PM »

Ah jeez... you gotta be kidding me. What about the video is inappropriate to people under 18??
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

tony6d2

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 08:21:37 PM »
LoL! That figures!! I've been deleted from Myspace like 20 times for spreading the word too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »

Ah jeez... you gotta be kidding me. What about the video is inappropriate to people under 18??
With all the garbage thats on YouTube they make Oz's video inappropriate. Tell me the fix wasn't put it. There has to be a way around this. That video was to good to be side tracked like this. Is their any way that we can get YouTube to reverse that classification?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »
Two thoughts:
1. Maybe being labeled inappropriate brings more controversy, attention and therefore more viewers to the video. So this may be a good thing.

2. I've noticed-that often on Youtube while one video is inappropriate-someone often has recently uploaded another copy of the same video that has not yet been flagged inappropriate so anyone can watch it. Sometimes there are up to 5 copies of the video on at a time. So why don't we just keep uploading other copies of the video. This will bring more hits as well.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 02:01:56 AM »
I have an idea here. We should invade youtube and flag all videos tthat are pro islam as inapropriate. The same goes for all nazi videos. If they can do it to us we should eb able to do it back to them.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 04:08:43 AM »

Just no way anyone can truly stop the truth on the internet,

Say hello to the European Union.  Your nightmare has turned into a reality.

The European Commission's proposal to regulate new 'television-like' services such as video-on-demand is a "grave error", according to the Lords European Union Committee.

The EU's proposals would see some new media services come under the same European regulatory framework as traditional broadcasting.

http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/news.php?id=108554

Blond, white people are behind all of this.  The Nazis are on the march once again.  G-d help us all.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
Another thing that can be done on Youtube in retaliation is give all Islamic or Nazi videos a rating of 2.5. Don't give them ratings of 1, that gets them attention on worst video lists, as 5 gets attention on best video lists. 2.5 ensures that they will be as invisible as possible,lost in that middle area. I read this awhile ago and it makes sense.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »
My Dr. friend informed me he wrote YouTube and informed them that nothing in the video was "extreme".  There was no nudity, no vulgar language and nothing that isn't written in print in the Quraan or hasn't been shown on international news, just a message of education to what Islam really is.  I hope it works..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
I have an idea here. We should invade youtube and flag all videos tthat are pro islam as inapropriate. The same goes for all nazi videos. If they can do it to us we should eb able to do it back to them.

I agree 100%, a taste of their own medicine is in order.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

ftfl

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 04:51:02 AM »
It's no longer flagged as inappropriate, looks like we've won this "battle".

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »
True, anyone can now see it.  Awesome!

OZ77

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
GOOD JOB GUYS!  ;)