Author Topic: Ban 'Kananga' !!!!!  (Read 1719 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Ban 'Kananga' !!!!!
« on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
He has already violated several rules, and He even has Obama Biden '08 in his signature.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ban 'Kananga' !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:14 PM »
I haven't broken any rules here.  You just don't like what I'm saying.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »
He even has Obama Biden '08 in his signature.

Not only that, but he also has a repulsive schvartze in his avatar. That alone should constitute a permanent ban.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »

Not only that, but he also has a repulsive schvartze in his avatar. That alone should constitute a permanent ban.

You have not even been a member that long to say who should be banned

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

I wasn't barking orders, only speaking my mind. Obviously, I have no say in the matter. I acknowledge that. But I've actually been here since March '07, and I didn't realize there was a length requirement anyway.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »

I wasn't barking orders, only speaking my mind. Obviously, I have no say in the matter. I acknowledge that. But I've actually been here since March '07, and I didn't realize there was a length requirement anyway.

I dont care when you joined the forum
If you have been here since then why dont you post?

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm following you here. If you don't care when I joined, then why say I "have not even been a member that long to say who should be banned?" That statement clearly implies there is some sort of a length of membership requirement. You objected to what I wrote only because I apparently haven't been here long enough.

If I've misinterpreted you then please correct me.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm following you here. If you don't care when I joined, then why say I "have not even been a member that long to say who should be banned?" That statement clearly implies there is some sort of a length of membership requirement. You objected to what I wrote only because I apparently haven't been here long enough.

If I've misinterpreted you then please correct me.

I ment you have not been posting here on the forum so why should you say a member should be banned

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
Kananga is definately a Obama troll.. I dont think we should take what he says seriously... He is simply trying to stir the pot...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »
Again, I thought the rules in this forum were that no one could openly endorse 'Obama'  That is why Just Erica was banned right?

He has(d) Obama/Byden 08 in his signature!!!  Doesnt this warrant removing him??

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 01:39:44 PM »
Again, I thought the rules in this forum were that no one could openly endorse 'Obama'  That is why Just Erica was banned right?

He has(d) Obama/Byden 08 in his signature!!!  Doesnt this warrant removing him??

I dont see Obama biden 08 in his sig

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »

He had it, I guess he removed it.  (My fault for mentioning it, I guess)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 02:07:12 PM »

LOL, you serious? that's a character from a james bond film.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
Kanaga, if you're against Jews working with white Christians, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.  As you can see, we work with all good people, whether they're Catholics, Protestans, Orthodox Christians, Jews, atheists, Hindus, etc.  If you don't like it, you're free to go post on the splinter forum.  Or you can start your own forum or blog.  But I really don't understand the point of your posts here.  If you're  trying to start up trouble between the Jews and Christians, you're in the wrong place. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »

briann,

I saw the Obama/Biden in his signature this morning. He must have changed it when he realized that he had tipped us off as to his inclination.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

briann,

I saw the Obama/Biden in his signature this morning. He must have changed it when he realized that he had tipped us off as to his inclination.

muman613

Muman I found where he had it
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27501.0.html

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 03:51:04 PM »
I ment you have not been posting here on the forum so why should you say a member should be banned

Perhaps that's what you "ment," but it isn't what you wrote. What you actually wrote was, "You have not even been a member that long to say who should be banned." You mentioned nothing about posting amount or frequency.

And again, you still haven't clarified how either issue is even relevant. Would my comments have somehow been more legitimate if I had thousands and thousands of posts (almost 20 per day?!?!), like you do?

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »
LOL, you serious? that's a character from a james bond film.

Honestly, the remark was a bit tongue-in-cheek; I don't think he should actually be banned because of his avatar, but because he's openly promoting the enemy (if he is, I'm not familiar with his posts).

That being said, I couldn't care less about worthless Hollywood films. This is a deadly serious situation. The hour is late and the time is short, and as Chaim clearly said in his latest program, most schvartzes are our enemy (95% of them are voting for the closeted Muslim, vicious Jew-hater Barack Hussein Obama).

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »
That being said, I couldn't care less about worthless Hollywood films. This is a deadly serious situation. The hour is late and the time is short, and as Chaim clearly said in his latest program, most schvartzes are our enemy(95% of them are voting for the closeted Muslim, vicious Jew-hater Barack Hussein Obama).

DEADLY SERIOUS SITUATION???  C'mon man, you can't be serious?  This is a message board yo.

So what exactly are the rules here?  Are there different rules for me, or am I supposed to conform all of my opinions with everything said here.   So the "shvartzes" should stay in their place? 

So what's the deal here after the election?  Is everyone going to go out and buy a gun so you can all shoot everyone who disagrees with you?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »
OK. That does it. I am banning everyone.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »
OK. That does it. I am banning everyone.

Nooo! I like it here!  :'(

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »
DEADLY SERIOUS SITUATION???  C'mon man, you can't be serious?  This is a message board yo.

I have enough experience with blacks to know that anti-Semitism is a hundred times more prevalent in that community than it is with white gentiles. So yes, when a vicious anti-Semite who has clearly and unequivocally stated he will side with Muslims is a step away from the White House, it's a deadly serious situation.

"Yo."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 06:12:07 PM »

I have enough experience with blacks to know that anti-Semitism is a hundred times more prevalent in that community than it is with white gentiles. So yes, when a vicious anti-Semite who has clearly and unequivocally stated he will side with Muslims is a step away from the White House, it's a deadly serious situation.

"Yo."

Actually, I would question your ratio. It is probably about 1 million times more prevalent among blacks. There are a bunch of righteous gentiles out there.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."