Author Topic: NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!
« on: October 16, 2008, 04:36:02 PM »
20 DAYS LEFT TO DEFEAT HUSSEIN!

PLEASE help me out today.

Go to 'TOPIX'

Political News
http://www.topix.net/news/2008-presidential-election

Various forums
http://www.topix.net/forum/recent

State forums- access to forums in every state of the union!
http://www.topix.net/forum/state/list

Post anti-Obama message.
You don't even have to register!!
You have access to thousands and thousands of forums!
(and they're lenient about 'spamming')

This is the message I have been posting:
(use mine or your own. You could even post, 'What the MSM covers up- The Obama File
http://theobamafile.com/ )

Good G-d people!!! Wake up!

Obama went to Kenya to campaign for the murderous, Islam-backed Odinga on OUR tax dollar!!
http://www.themidnightsun.org/ ...

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM".
(He's PROUD of somebody who converted to Islam???)

From ‘Dreams of my Father’, "IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL" "..I STUDIED THE KORAN.."

(The Obama camp denies this- yet it's in his own book in his own words)

From ‘Audacity of Hope: "LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM...."I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE".

(Do you think, as a practicing Muslim, the stepfather didn't do his duty and lead him down the path of Islam?)

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHOULD TURN IN AN UGLY DIRECTION."
(Hasn't he proven this by campaigning for the Islam-backed Odinga? By sponsoring a 'Halal Food act?)

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_bet ...

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_o ...

"ISLAM ISN'T IN AMERICA TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
OMAR M. AHMAD, CHAIRMAN OF CAIR, the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group.

Obama speech-'Disarm America':

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
(why does he want to cripple our military when the radical Muslims tell us plainly they want to overthrow the U.S. government?)

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING:

http://theobamafile.com/ObamaIslam.htm

http://theobamafile.com/

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE???

By the way, normal readers of this forum; Obama employs thousands of people to lunk on forums to spread propaganda and try and discredit those who speak up against Obama.
They scream them down with,'liar','racist', 'fear monger','check FactCheck' (Factcheck is worthless. It is owned by Obama's sponsorN, George Soros)
Just check the links that I have posted and prove to yourselves that this information is true.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:37:47 PM by Cyberella »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »
I WILL DO IT!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »
Cyberella, I blasted some idiot on there named "Martinez," sitting on his a** waiting for more handouts, etc.  nothing is going to change these lazy morons minds!  they don't want to go out and work.  the American Dream to them is to be on welfare.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »
will do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »
Thanks, guys!

There is some Obama zombie who has posted on looks like 90% of the forums 'Obama lead widening' and has at times 10 thousand replies!!

We can get the word out a lot here.
Let's hit 'em!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »
Are you guys working on this?
Haven't seen any posts that look like they might be some of you. LOL

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page on 'Forums'
http://www.topix.net/forum/recent
You'll see 'See all 360,000 Forums'
Folks, this is a gold mine!

Try to hit all the battle ground states.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »
Cyberella, I blasted some idiot on there named "Martinez," sitting on his a** waiting for more handouts, etc.  nothing is going to change these lazy morons minds!  they don't want to go out and work.  the American Dream to them is to be on welfare.

Jaime, I don't argue with people on these boards. It just slows me down.

I leave the anti-Obama message with this statement:

"For normal forum viewers, be forewarned; Obama has thousands of people who lurk on the forums all over the country and who do nothing but spread Obama propaganda and seek to discredit those who would speak up against Obama. They scream, 'racist', 'bigot', 'liar' and fear 'monger'.
They refer you to 'FactCheck'- which is useless because it is owned by George Soros who sponsors Obama.
You only have to check the links, and learn the truth for yourselves."

The above statement is all true, and saves arguing and helps you keep from being discredited.

Thanks for your help, Jaime.

(By the way, I see over 50 people have read this plea for help.
Can you just imagine if all 50 just spent an hour posting the truth about Obama? )

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:12:08 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 09:33:09 AM »
Oh, guys, lets get on this today!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »
Oh, guys, lets get on this today!!

DO NOT VOTE IN THAT POLL THAT ASKS FOR YOUR VOTE- IT ASKS WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM, this is WHY, I do NOT believe in polls AT ALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »
I posted these messages on the first link, I'll post them here so people can get ideas of what to post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all he's not even proven that he's constitutionally eligible to be president. A life-long democrat has filed a lawsuit to try to get Obama to produce his birth certificate, and Obama has still failed to do so.

Secondly Obama's connections with many corrupt people raise questions about his character. Reverend Wright (his pastor of decades who cursed America), Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan (the Black Hitler), Rezko, Ayers, and others.

If you wouldn't want Louis Farrakhan is president why vote for someone that Louis Farrakhan calls a messiah and has endorsed?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obama says he was born in Hawaii, but his family members can't even decide on which hopsital in Hawaii!

Furthermore, his family in Africa, a grandmother and half brother, have claimed they were present during his birth -- in Kenya!

Even if he was born in Hawaii, Obama would have lost his citizenship when he was adopted by his step father and taken to a school in Indonesia (registered as a Muslim by the way) for 4 years. They would have had to come back through immigration, which they did not do. Obama could very well be an illegal alien!

If these statements are untrue, then why hasn't Obama put them to rest? He could very easily do so by producing his documents to the court where he's being sued by a lifelong democrat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only depressing thing is how this honorable woman, this anti-establishment, pro-life, pro-disablity rights candidate is being smeared in the mass media.

They have nothing to smear her with that has any substance so they are hunting and pecking at insignificant things.

Compare this to Obama, who has so many skeletons in his closet I doubt that he can even keep track of them!

There's the issue of Reverend Wright for example, preaching racial hatred and hatred against America for the 20 years that Obama was attending that "church".

Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson support Obama. This should tell you something about how Obama appeals to radical black racists.

There's the issue of Bill Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon, who Obama had a working relationship with and some even say a personal friendship with. Ayers to this day is an unrepentant terrorist and said he wished he could have bombed more.

There's the troubling statement made by Obama that Obama would side with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

The media is focusing on insignificant things about Palin and ignoring these very real concerns and problems with Obama!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Energy independence is a big concern for McCain and that's going to be incredibly good for the environment as we switch from fossil fuels to renewable energies.

McCain's concern in this area will help both our national security and our environment.

Country first--- vote McCain/Palin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obama is the one always playing the race card. He's the one who decided to ally himself with black racists like Rev. Wright, Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. If you wouldn't vote for them for president, don't vote for Obama!

If you would vote for one of them, then it's YOUR racial attitudes that need to be examined!

McCain adopted a child of another race, he will be a good president for all Americans.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »
Ther was a thread about watermelons someone wrote, wonder why  more blacks don'nt vote Republican..my friend answerd wonder no more...it's because their mouths are filled with watermelons :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 06:20:10 AM »
Regardless of what each American thinks about Islam itself, it is a fact that most Muslims (and their relatives and friends even if not Muslims themselves) hate America today. One needs to be a moron to vote for Obama.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 10:34:54 AM »
Time is short.
Let's hit it.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »
African American forum, but not say Jewish American forum or white American forum?

Racists...

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
Yeah. Noticed that.
Some hilarious stuff on the 'African American' forum. lol

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 08:42:10 PM »
LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, GUYS.