Author Topic: Another Arab terrorist attack in Jerusalem. Arab savage stabs 86 year old Jew  (Read 770 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128050

"20-Yr-Old Terrorist Murders 86-Yr-Old Jew, Wounds Police Officer

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) An Arab terrorist from the [Fak]estinian Authority stabbed to death a passerby and wounded an Israeli police officer before he was stopped by an eyewitness in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo Thursday morning.

The terrorist was identified as 20-year-old Muhammed Bidan, a resident of the Judean village of Tukwa, located east of Bethlehem.

The civilian, an 86-year-old Jewish man, was rushed in critical condition with stab wounds in the chest to Shaarei Tzedek Medical Center, but was pronounced dead on arrival. The wounded police officer was evacuated to Hadassah Ein Kerem Medical Center in serious condition. Despite his wounds, he managed to shoot the terrorist, who fled and then was caught by an eyewitness. The terrorist was also taken to Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital, where he is hospitalized with moderate wounds.

The incident began when two police officers patrolling the area spotted the terrorist acting suspiciously and began questioning him. He then pulled out a knife and attacked the police officer and the Jewish civilian who happened to be walking by at the time.

Police speculate that the terrorist may have been stopped from carrying out a larger attack in the area, where there are several schools and pre-schools.

According to PA media sources, Bidan was arrested by Border Police officers two months ago at the entrance to his village for refusing to show his identification papers. The surprise check had come following an attack by PA Arabs hurling rocks and firebombs at Israeli motorists traveling in the area.

Stopped by Soccer Player

Eyewitness Yoav Mizrachi told Voice of Israel government radio that he saw the attack take place as he was on his way home. "I saw the Arab stab the police officer, who fell to the ground. I ran towards the terrorist after the shooting stopped. He added, "I'm in pretty good shape because I play soccer."

Mizrachi said that he was able to catch the terrorist after he ran into an alley and had to climb about 30 steps. "My fear was that he would run after me. He ran after another person, and I told the woman, 'Run, lady run!'  He had been shot in the stomach by one of the policemen, so he was wounded. The steps sapped his strength and I was able to catch him."   "

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"A small cost of peace."--Israeli mainstream >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom KWRBT,

I just read this on A7 and it is just more evidence that we cannot allow these blood-thirsty animals to walk the streets of Israel. I bet there are thousands more people like this Biden creep just waiting to kill innocent Jews. It is a shame that the victim in this case was such a righteous gentleman.

Sometimes I wish I could be there to personally take the life of the cretin who spilled the blood. I am not normally a violent character but I need to feel a sense of justice badly. These evil arabs are just asking for us to rise up and destroy them to eternity. I want to see these people destroyed and soon.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
not just transferred.. they need to be seriously ravaged in return.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Why is the arab still breathing?!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Why is the arab still breathing?!  >:(

Why are any of these animals? KILL 'EM ALL! THERE is your PEACE! AM YISRAEL CHAI!