Author Topic: Lying pig Sean Vanity  (Read 10331 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Lying pig Sean Vanity
« on: February 21, 2007, 06:01:26 PM »
That lying pig Sean Vanity had a right wing caller today. The caller said he is against Muslims and right after he finished his statment, Sean cuts him off. Sean then got on his hands and knees with his anus in the air to explain to his audience that Muslims are a great people and that only radicalized ones like jihadis are bad. He also wishes that the Muslims would come up with a great leader like that communist rapist racist gorilla, Monkey Lucifer Koon.
He also believes that the smelly animal, Monkey Lucifer Koon was a strong, powerful leader.

I had to make some corrections because I posted this on my cell phone in my car listening to Sean Vanity. Hey, folks, this board recognises cell phone browsers and formats it in a viewable way. It even puts a cookie on your cell phone browser so you don't have to log in everytime!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 08:07:12 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: pig sean vanity
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:14:15 PM »
I know of an excellent radio show that have hosts who are not dhimmis such as Fawn Hannity.  Just look at the last link in my sig.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »
sean then got on his hands and knees with his anus in the air to explain to his audience muslims are great people and that only radicalized ones like jihadhis are bad.
LOL... sounds like someone needs to fix up Faggity with Tony Cali!  :D ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 07:57:04 PM »
sean then got on his hands and knees with his anus in the air to explain to his audience muslims are great people and that only radicalized ones like jihadhis are bad.
LOL... sounds like someone needs to fix up Faggity with Tony Cali!  :D ;D
I have listened to Hannity from the start of his show on 77am however  in the past few years I have only been able to take listening to about a half hour or so of his show now and then. He has become unbearable to listen too. It seem that when talk show hosts start making big bucks they start to get out of touch with average Americans. Hannity  has become tiresome he goes out of his way to prove how much of an average guy and  how PC he is when actually he'd make a good Limousine Conservative.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 08:04:31 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

SoldierOfZion

Re: Lying pig Sean Vanity
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
That lying pig Sean Vanity had a right wing caller today. The caller said he is against Muslims and right after he finished his statment, Sean cuts him off. Sean then got on his hands and knees with his anus in the air to explain to his audience that Muslims are a great people and that only radicalized ones like jihadis are bad. He also wishes that the Muslims would come up with a great leader like that communist rapist racist gorilla, Monkey Lucifer Koon.
He also believes that the smelly animal, Monkey Lucifer Koon was a strong, powerful leader.

I had to make some corrections because I posted this on my cell phone in my car listening to Sean Vanity. Hey, folks, this board recognises cell phone browsers and formats it in a viewable way. It even puts a cookie on your cell phone browser so you don't have to log in everytime!

No offense, but it serves you right for listening to that clown. He and Rush Limbaugh are shills for the Republican party. I'm a little confused how some of the people on this forum bash Michael Savage and others admit to listening to a clown like Hannity (I'm not sure if this is the case for you).

Savage blasted a Jew-hater yesterday for accusing Israel for all the world's problems. He even called the guy out for using the term "Palestine". I'll post it later tonight. He might not focus on Israel as much as people would like him to but he is by no means a self-hating Jew, as some people have accused him of being. I think the fact that most of his listeners don't even know he's a Jew is a benefit. That way, when he defends Jews and Israel, people don't assume it's some "Jewish agenda".

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
I agree with everything you say. I only listen to Shai ben Takoa, Chaim ben Pesach, and Michael Savage (even though he doesn't fit the mold 100%). But anyone who doesn't realize he's a Jew is a little out of it. How many people on the radio across the country speak like New York Jews?

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 09:53:31 PM »
I agree with everything you say. I only listen to Shai ben Takoa, Chaim ben Pesach, and Michael Savage (even though he doesn't fit the mold 100%). But anyone who doesn't realize he's a Jew is a little out of it. How many people on the radio across the country speak like New York Jews?

Glad to see there's another Sha'i ben-Tekoa fan on here! I was starting to think I was the only one. Looks like we listen to the same shows. :-)

Regarding Savage: All it takes is a quick Google or Wikipedia search to see that his real last name is Weiner. It's not too hard to figure out he's a Jew.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 09:59:11 PM »
Savage is the best talk show host on the Radio.  He really hates Muslims.  I think it's really funny when he gets mad and almost says to kill them all but has to restrain himself from getting kicked off the air lol.  He should really have Chaim on but I don't think Savage has the guts to have him. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

adam613

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »
>Regarding Savage: All it takes is a quick Google or Wikipedia search to see that his real last name is Weiner. It's not too hard to figure out he's a Jew. 
Posted on: Today at 09:26:57 PMPosted by: Jabo 

He is been on the air for a long time. At some point or another people are going to figure out he is at least partially Jewish. I am not positive though that his mother is Jewish. I remeber a number of years ago he went on the Hannity & Colmes show and Colmes accused Savage of antisemitism to which Savage responded that both him and his son would have qualified for the gas chambers. Obviously you can't have a radio show with a last name of Weiner. Unless you want to call it the Weiner Nation. I figured out after listening for a few months and Savage has never tried to stop being knowing that he is at least somewhat Jewish. 

In terms of Israel, Savage takes a different stragety then JTF does. When the issue of the "Palestinians" come up  Savage says he doesn't believe they should be left hanging (the Palestinians) but he does say that all the arab countries should contribute to helping the Palestinians also and to just put the blame on the Jews for the Palestinians is crazy and antisemitic and there is plenty of blame to go around. It was Israel's fault they they didn't let the arabs leave which they wanted to do after the six day war. But nobody who listened to Savage's show would get the impression that he is just for the Jews giving up Judea and Sameria  as Chaim Ben Pesach wrongly claimed. Savage's show is NOT a religious show and to crticize him for it not being so I don't think is fair.  It doesn't make me very happy this petty criticism of Michael Savage's show. I really believe that if Jabotinsky was somehow reincarnated but instead of Jabotinsky being the one was the elder and influenced Rabbi Kahane as a child but instead he was younger they would call him a self hating Jew too because he was secular and at earlier points in Jabotinsky's life said some bad things too.

I also have to honestly say in some area's I agree more with the Savage Nation then with JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 10:29:05 PM »

No offense, but it serves you right for listening to that clown. He and Rush Limbaugh are shills for the Republican party. I'm a little confused how some of the people on this forum bash Michael Savage and others admit to listening to a clown like Hannity (I'm not sure if this is the case for you).

Savage blasted a Jew-hater yesterday for accusing Israel for all the world's problems. He even called the guy out for using the term "Palestine". I'll post it later tonight. He might not focus on Israel as much as people would like him to but he is by no means a self-hating Jew, as some people have accused him of being. I think the fact that most of his listeners don't even know he's a Jew is a benefit. That way, when he defends Jews and Israel, people don't assume it's some "Jewish agenda".

Well, on my long painful drive home, to stay awake, I have to listen to something.
At five, my choices are (New York metro area):
* Sean Hanity
* Henican and White (White is actually black)

Then at six:
* Michael Savage
* Marc Levin

Michael Savage also blasted Kramer for speaking the truth about blacks.
He also says that all religions start off as cults.
Last year he ripped the Jewish bible to pieces. He went and said how you can be stoned to death for every little thing. He also said that what was valid then, is no longer valid today.
I can't stand when he screams and pretends that he is very-very angry. No, don't get him started now. That's an actual line he uses over and over again.
And why won't he mention Chaim? Or the fact that he can't stop using Chaim's lines?

He also looks like a filthy drunk on his own website.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
>Regarding Savage: All it takes is a quick Google or Wikipedia search to see that his real last name is Weiner. It's not too hard to figure out he's a Jew. 

He is been on the air for a long time. At some point or another people are going to figure out he is at least partially Jewish. I am not positive though that his mother is Jewish. I remeber a number of years ago he went on the Hannity & Colmes show and Colmes accused Savage of antisemitism to which Savage responded that both him and his son would have qualified for the gas chambers. Obviously you can't have a radio show with a last name of Weiner. Unless you want to call it the Weiner Nation. I figured out after listening for a few months and Savage has never tried to stop being knowing that he is at least somewhat Jewish. 

In terms of Israel, Savage takes a different stragety then JTF does. When the issue of the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" come up  Savage says he doesn't believe they should be left hanging (the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis) but he does say that all the arab countries should contribute to helping the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis also and to just put the blame on the Jews for the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis is crazy and antisemitic and there is plenty of blame to go around. It was Israel's fault they they didn't let the arabs leave which they wanted to do after the six day war. But nobody who listened to Savage's show would get the impression that he is just for the Jews giving up Judea and Sameria  as Chaim Ben Pesach wrongly claimed. Savage's show is NOT a religious show and to crticize him for it not being so I don't think is fair.  It doesn't make me very happy this petty criticism of Michael Savage's show. I really believe that if Jabotinsky was somehow reincarnated but instead of Jabotinsky being the one was the elder and influenced Rabbi Kahane as a child but instead he was younger they would call him a self hating Jew too because he was secular and at earlier points in Jabotinsky's life said some bad things too.

I also have to honestly say in some area's I agree more with the Savage Nation then with JTF.

It's good to disagree with JTF on some issues. I'm totally with you. JTF is basically a movement because we all share roughly the same opinion on the REALLY IMPORTANT ISSUES. Chaim says he doesn't want a bunch of dittoheads or doodooheads. I am a fan of Savage and while he is continuously bashed on this forum, there are many vocal supporters of him here.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 12:07:01 AM »

Well, on my long painful drive home, to stay awake, I have to listen to something.
* Sean Hanity

Then at six:
* Michael Savage
* Marc Levin

Last year he ripped the Jewish bible to pieces. He went and said how you can be stoned to death for every little thing. He also said that what was valid then, is no longer valid today.
I can't stand when he screams and pretends that he is very-very angry. No, don't get him started now. That's an actual line he uses over and over again.
And why won't he mention Chaim? Or the fact that he can't stop using Chaim's lines?

As for the Kramer, Savage went on a long tirade about the black comedian Chris Rock. Let's be fair here. I've never heard him bash the Jewish bible. In fact, I recall him reading Birkot Hashachar in English on the air as well as the Machzor for Yom Kippur. He praised the remarkable staying power and timeless truths of the Jewish religion. I don't think any other Limbaugh/Hannity/O'Reilly would touch the Jewish religion.

I love it when he gets mad. He used to scream about Islam for hours on end.

He should mention Chaim or credit JTF. We know. We'll have to get over it but you better believe it that the second the Kahanists take power, Michael Savage would jump on the bandwagon.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 12:16:58 AM »

In terms of Israel, Savage takes a different stragety then JTF does. When the issue of the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" come up  Savage says he doesn't believe they should be left hanging (the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis) but he does say that all the arab countries should contribute to helping the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis also and to just put the blame on the Jews for the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis is crazy and antisemitic and there is plenty of blame to go around. It was Israel's fault they they didn't let the arabs leave which they wanted to do after the six day war. But nobody who listened to Savage's show would get the impression that he is just for the Jews giving up Judea and Sameria  as Chaim Ben Pesach wrongly claimed. Savage's show is NOT a religious show and to crticize him for it not being so I don't think is fair.  It doesn't make me very happy this petty criticism of Michael Savage's show. I really believe that if Jabotinsky was somehow reincarnated but instead of Jabotinsky being the one was the elder and influenced Rabbi Kahane as a child but instead he was younger they would call him a self hating Jew too because he was secular and at earlier points in Jabotinsky's life said some bad things too.

Very well stated. I agree 100%.

The part about whether or not Savage's mother was a Jew is a interesting question.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 12:28:25 AM »

As for the Kramer, Savage went on a long tirade about the black comedian Chris Rock. Let's be fair here. I've never heard him bash the Jewish bible. In fact, I recall him reading Birkot

He should mention Chaim or credit JTF. We know. We'll have to get over it but you better believe it that the second the Kahanists take power, Michael Savage would jump on the bandwagon.
He OFTEN spends the first 15 minutes of his show repeating that he has nothing to talk about.

He pissed all over the bible last year.  I remember it well. He said, like Islam, it started as a cult.

He always talks about radical Islam and makes it clear that most Muslims are peaceful people.

And I agree with you that the "second the Kahanists take power, Michael Savage would jump on the bandwagon". But since Kahanists aren't in power, that pig's not interested.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:37:30 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 12:30:17 AM »

* Sean Hanity

Then at six:
* Michael Savage
* Marc Levin

As for the Kramer, Savage went on a long tirade about the black comedian Chris Rock. Let's be fair here. I've never heard him bash the Jewish bible. In fact, I recall him reading Birkot Hashachar in English on the air as well as the Machzor for Yom Kippur. He praised the remarkable staying power and timeless truths of the Jewish religion. I don't think any other Limbaugh/Hannity/O'Reilly would touch the Jewish religion.

I agree. I have never heard Savage speak ill of the Bible ("Jewish bible" is redundant because we're all aware that it is THE Bible. Use a qualifier for the New Testament, not the Tanakh.). Granted, I have only been listening to him for about 8 months, so I can't vouch for what he has or hasn't said in the past.

I believe that people on this forum who bash Savage are cherry-picking the things they don't like. He has done more than his share of bashing ghetto culture. He bashed MLK Day for his entire show that day. He exposes the "gay mafia" on a regular basis. He hammers Jew/Israel-haters.  He's constantly quoting the Bible and speaks well of religion (excluding the "religion of peace", of course) and religious people. He rails against the Leftist, New Age "religions". He exposes the vast number of Bolshevists among us. He abhors the UN, EU and other globalists. What more do you want from him?

It's safe to say that the vast majority of his views are in line with most JTFers. Please stop turning our friends into enemies. HaShem knows we have enough of them already.

Shalom.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »
At the end of the day, all Savage wants is play with his dog, read a book, and go to bed on a full stomach. He has no agenda or ulterior motives. He kisses up to no one. He's tired of ass-kissers and is one of the few sincere people in the entire business.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
At the end of the day, all Savage wants is play with his dog, read a book, and go to bed on a full stomach. He has no agenda or ulterior motives. He kisses up to no one. He's tired of ass-kissers and is one of the few sincere people in the entire business.

Why does he cut people off?
I never even got on because I mentioned Chaim and JTF.

You like him, go call up his show. When you get on, mention JTF.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:50:02 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 12:44:56 AM »
Isn't Savage a Jewish name too though? (Not that it matters; I take your word for it that he is Jewish.)

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 12:47:23 AM »

As for the Kramer, Savage went on a long tirade about the black comedian Chris Rock. Let's be fair here. I've never heard him bash the Jewish bible. In fact, I recall him reading Birkot

He OFTEN spends the first 15 minutes of his show repeating that he has nothing to talk about.

He pissed all over the bible last year.  I remember it well. He said, like Islam, it started as a cult.

He always talks about radical Islam and makes it clear that most Muslims are peaceful people.

And I agree with you that the "second the Kahanists take power, Michael Savage would jump on the bandwagon". But since Kahanist aren't in power, that pig's not interested.

So what if he spends the first 15 minutes saying he has nothing to talk about? He then proceeds to talk about very relevant issues for the next 1hr 35min or so. Without commercials, his show is about 1hr 51min every day.

I'll have to take your word for the "pissed all over the Bible part" because I didn't listen to him last year. However, I can say unequivocally that, since I've been listening to him (8 months or so), he is constantly complimentary toward the Bible and often says that people who don't believe in G-d or the Bible are fools and lack morals (more or less).

Regarding the muzzies: This is what I meant in my previous post about cherry-picking. By no means does Savage make it "clear that most Muslims are peaceful people". He states that not all Muslims are Jihadists, and this is true in a non-literal sense. (Plus: "not all Muslims are violent" is by no means logically the same as "most Muslims are peaceful". Please don't twist his words.) Yes, we all know that true Muslims adhere to a satanic text and are, by definition, violent Jihadists. However, there are still plenty of people who call themselves Muslims who are not violent. These are the people he is talking about. And, when I say "plenty of people", my own personal belief is that 80-90% of Muslims worldwide at least hold sympathetic views toward the Jihadists. However, the remaining 10-20% of Muslims total roughly 130-260 million people worldwide (if we assume there are roughly 1.3 billion muzzies in the world). They might be a small percentage of the total, but they're still a large number of people.

Other than perhaps Chaim, there is no one who speaks so clearly and fervently about the Jihadists more than Savage.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 12:59:46 AM »

Why does he cut people off?
I never even got on because I mentioned Chaim and JTF.

You like him, go call up his show. When you get on, mention JTF.

You cannot call ANY radio station and mention another talk show host. Try emailing his producer. It's a general rule. Most radio shows won't touch Chaim with a 10 foot pole because it's bad for business. Customers will complain that a company supports a talk show [through commercials] that has a 'racist' guest.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:01:26 AM by Jabo »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:09 AM »
1: So what if he spends the first 15 minutes saying he has nothing to talk about? He then
2: I'll have to take your word for the "pissed all over the Bible part" because I didn't listen to him last year. However, I can say unequivocally that, since I've been listening to him (8 months or so), he is constantly complimentary toward the Bible and often says that people who don't believe in G-d or the Bible are fools and lack morals (more or less).
3: Regarding the muzzies: This is what I meant in my previous post about cherry-picking. By no means does Savage make it "clear that most Muslims are peaceful people". He states that not all Muslims are Jihadists
1, OK, fine, at least he takes calls after the first half hour. That's better than Rush Limburger who spends 2hrs 50mins talking about how great he is and takes 10mins of calls.

2, To be fair, he also pissed all over other religions. He said that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all started as cults. He went on about how the Jews used to stone each other to death.

3, I'll try better to quote him next time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:34 AM »
Isn't Savage a Jewish name too though? (Not that it matters; I take your word for it that he is Jewish.)

His real last name is Weiner. As has been correctly stated on the JTF forum by the Savage-haters, he never explicitly says he is a Jew. However, he gives subtle hints and has called himself a "Hebrew" when people call up bashing Jews. I don't know if his mother is Jewish or not. If she isn't, then people calling him a self-hating Jew and complaining about him not saying he's a Jew is completely unfounded.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 01:02:35 AM »
1: So what if he spends the first 15 minutes saying he has nothing to talk about? He then
2: I'll have to take your word for the "pissed all over the Bible part" because I didn't listen to him last year. However, I can say unequivocally that, since I've been listening to him (8 months or so), he is constantly complimentary toward the Bible and often says that people who don't believe in G-d or the Bible are fools and lack morals (more or less).
3: Regarding the muzzies: This is what I meant in my previous post about cherry-picking. By no means does Savage make it "clear that most Muslims are peaceful people". He states that not all Muslims are Jihadists
1, OK, fine, at least he takes calls after the first half hour. That's better than Rush Limburger who spends 2hrs 50mins talking about how great he is and takes 10mins of calls.

2, To be fair, he also pissed all over other religions. He said that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all started as cults. He went on about how the Jews used to stone each other to death.

Jews did stone each other. It's in the Torah. Cruel and unusual punishment was virtually eliminated by every society over 200 years ago except by the Muslims.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 01:09:49 AM »

In all seriousness: How can you bash Savage but manage to listen to Fat Limbaugh for even 5 minutes? Any time I have ever heard him or Hannity, I am ready to smash my radio after about 5 minutes. They are puppets for the Republican party who don't have an original thought in their heads.

Personally, I don't listen to the radio. I subscribe to the shows I like and download their shows commercial-free in MP3 format. I then copy the MP3s to my MP3 player and play them in my car. I rigged my stereo up so my MP3 players hooks directly into my stereo system, but you can use an FM transmitter if you don't want to go to that extreme. Shows I listen to regularly like this:
Michael Savage
Deprogramming Program (Sha'i ben-Tekoa's show)
JTF

Other shows I download but rarely listen to because I'm too consumed by the above mentioned shows:
Tovia Singer
Middle East Radio Forum
various shows from Israel National Radio
Sharon Hughes (she has some great guests and topics)
Jan Markell (she's very dry herself, but she has some great guests and topics too)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »

In all seriousness: How can you bash Savage but manage to listen to Fat Limbaugh for even 5 minutes? Any time I have ever heard him or Hannity, I am ready to smash my radio after about 5 minutes. They are puppets for the Republican party who don't have an original thought in their heads.

Personally, I don't listen to the radio. I subscribe to the shows I like and download their shows commercial-free in MP3 format. I then copy the MP3s to my MP3 player and play them in my car. I rigged my stereo up so my MP3 players hooks directly into my stereo system, but you can use an FM transmitter if you don't want to go to that extreme. Shows I listen to regularly like this:
Michael Savage
Deprogramming Program (Sha'i ben-Tekoa's show)
JTF

Other shows I download but rarely listen to because I'm too consumed by the above mentioned shows:
Tovia Singer
Middle East Radio Forum
various shows from Israel National Radio
Sharon Hughes (she has some great guests and topics)
Jan Markell (she's very dry herself, but she has some great guests and topics too)

I rarely watch the tv or read newspapers. I get all of my news from the net and entertainment from the radio.