Author Topic: Lying pig Sean Vanity  (Read 9955 times)

Scriabin

Re: Lying pig Sean Vanity
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
Savage is an entertainer.  Nothing more.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 01:56:10 PM »
1: So what if he spends the first 15 minutes saying he has nothing to talk about? He then
2: I'll have to take your word for the "pissed all over the Bible part" because I didn't listen to him last year. However, I can say unequivocally that, since I've been listening to him (8 months or so), he is constantly complimentary toward the Bible and often says that people who don't believe in G-d or the Bible are fools and lack morals (more or less).
3: Regarding the muzzies: This is what I meant in my previous post about cherry-picking. By no means does Savage make it "clear that most Muslims are peaceful people". He states that not all Muslims are Jihadists
1, OK, fine, at least he takes calls after the first half hour. That's better than Rush Limburger who spends 2hrs 50mins talking about how great he is and takes 10mins of calls.

2, To be fair, he also pissed all over other religions. He said that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all started as cults. He went on about how the Jews used to stone each other to death.

3, I'll try better to quote him next time.

Jews did stone each other. It's in the Torah. Cruel and unusual punishment was virtually eliminated by every society over 200 years ago except by the Muslims.

I remember listening to one of his shows where his general theme was that Islam needs to go through a reformation and that if people took all parts of the Bible literally today, as Muslims do with the Koran, we would be stoning homosexuals and adulterers to death.  Maybe this is what you're referring to.  In my opinion, he was not trashing the Bible as much as he was Islam and the Koran.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »

I remember listening to one of his shows where his general theme was that Islam needs to go through a reformation and that if people took all parts of the Bible literally today, as Muslims do with the Koran, we would be stoning homosexuals and adulterers to death.  Maybe this is what you're referring to.  In my opinion, he was not trashing the Bible as much as he was Islam and the Koran.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 12:02:03 AM »

In all seriousness: How can you bash Savage but manage to listen to Fat Limbaugh for even 5 minutes? Any time I have ever heard him or Hannity, I am ready to smash my radio after about 5 minutes. They are puppets for the Republican party who don't have an original thought in their heads.

Personally, I don't listen to the radio. I subscribe to the shows I like and download their shows commercial-free in MP3 format. I then copy the MP3s to my MP3 player and play them in my car. I rigged my stereo up so my MP3 players hooks directly into my stereo system, but you can use an FM transmitter if you don't want to go to that extreme. Shows I listen to regularly like this:
Michael Savage
Deprogramming Program (Sha'i ben-Tekoa's show)
JTF

Other shows I download but rarely listen to because I'm too consumed by the above mentioned shows:
Tovia Singer
Middle East Radio Forum
various shows from Israel National Radio
Sharon Hughes (she has some great guests and topics)
Jan Markell (she's very dry herself, but she has some great guests and topics too)

Whoa! I don't listen to Rush Limberger!
I said that he spends 2hrs 50mins talking about how great he is and spends 10mins taking calls.
I'm being sarcastic. I listen to him for a few minutes. Actually, way back in 1994, I used to listen to him. But after a few years, I just couldn't take it anymore.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 12:10:17 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
If left-wing talk show hosts like Al Franken and Allen Colmes are like a glass full of poison Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are like a glass full of milk with a few drops of poison.  Rush Limbaugh allowed one muslim woman caller to talk about the "peaceful" nature of islam.  He also mentioned allah when he talked about G-d.

Pat Robertson told the truth about Islam to Hannity in the past on a few occassions when he we interviewed by Hannity!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Abdullah Al Turki, secretary general of the Muslim World League, said Islamic communities around the world strongly condemned the Fox News program 'Hannity and Colmes' on Sept. 18 in which televangelist Pat Robertson was given free hand to abuse Islam and the prophet Mohammad.

About the prophet, Robertson said: 'This man was an absolute wild eyed fanatic. He was a robber and a brigand. And to say that these terrorists distort Islam, they are carrying out Islam.'

Instead of challenging these hate filled remarks, program host Sean Hannity said: 'Reverand, how widespread do you think that fanatical interpretation is? Do you think it is mainstream? Or do you think it is the majority of Muslims?'

After Robertson replied by calling Islam 'a monumental scam,' Hannity said: 'So Islam is a bigger threat than most people are willing to say publicly?..' Do you think it is inevitable, then, that the world is going to be in conflict, perhaps even at war, with Islam for many decades to come?'

In the programs second segment, Robertson said 'The Koran is strictly a theft of Jewish theology. I mean this man (Mohammad) was a killer. And to think that this religion is peaceful is fraudelent.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank G-d for JTF, Pat Roberston and Jerry Falwell.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:33:50 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

adam613

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
Savage is an entertainer.  Nothing more.

Uh Scribin. For someone who complains that JTF is PC when it comes to women which I think there is a long paper trail to suggest that this has been a problem in the Kahanist movement why then would you defame Michael Savage like this when he does consistantly care about boys and men who are being severely mistreated simple because they are of the male sex.

He has been outspoken about this practice of putting boys on Ritalin. He once defended a father who was being forced by the public school to put his son on ritalin and asked him if the school forces him to he would help him defend his son.

He was one of the first to come to the defense of the duke boys falsely accused of rape when it become apparant that something was wrong with the case.

He has defended men who have been falsely accused of crimes in Iraq. He defended Lgt Pantano and he also has defended the Pendleton boys.

He also does believe that feminism is part of the reason for the problems in Europe. He speficially blamed feminism among other ills that is destroying France.

If you want to call Savage AN ENTERTAINER I don't see how you should complain about feminism and the problems of completely feminizing a culture since he does fight this issue to a great extent and you quickly dismiss him.

If you are going to defame Michael Savage like this Scriabin I don't think you should complain about feminism and the bad effects of completely feminizing a culture and the serious problems in that.

Scriabin

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 10:38:51 AM »

If you want to call Savage AN ENTERTAINER I don't see how you should complain about feminism and the problems of completely feminizing a culture since he does fight this issue to a great extent and you quickly dismiss him.

If you are going to defame Michael Savage like this Scriabin I don't think you should complain about feminism and the bad effects of completely feminizing a culture and the serious problems in that.

I don't understand the connection.  What does my disliking Savage have to do with the issue of Feminism? 

If Savage speaks out against Feminism that's great, but I still feel that he's an entertainer.