Author Topic: Hello new member here  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Hello new member here
« on: October 23, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »
Hello I am  new to the forum well not really. I used to view the forum years ago but it was different and  it didn't look as nice. I started watching JTF back in the 90's on qptv, but now with the internet its much easier to watch and listen to the show. I am happy to be here and we must stop obama. We need to save America and Israel!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Hello new member here
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
Welcome Abben

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »
Welcome Aboard Abben!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »
Hello I am  new to the forum well not really. I used to view the forum years ago but it was different and  it didn't look as nice. I started watching JTF back in the 90's on qptv, but now with the internet its much easier to watch and listen to the show. I am happy to be here and we must stop obama. We need to save America and Israel!

Welcome, Abben.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 10:39:13 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Colony14

• New JTFer
Hello new member here
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 11:53:59 AM »
A friend referred me to this video about the dangers of Islam:

...which led me to the www.jtf.org site. I have read 10-12 books about Islam and they are all frightening. I don't think the average person has a clue as to how evil the Islamists are. I was raised as a Lutheran, but I am sympathetic to all people who want liberty. Israel, and American Jews, certainly deserve better than an Obama in the White House, surrounded by anti-Israel advisors and staffers. Obama thinks he can negotiate with Iran, which wants to destroy Israel and its six million Jews? What kind of "deal" will Obama make? Will he allow Iran to kill only three million Jews?

Hurrah to Israel for finally striking back at Hamas recently. Don't be wimps. Because of an anti-Semitic, politically-correct, and "multicultural" media, Israel will be criticized on the world stage no matter what it does, so it may as well fight back with all it can and kill as many Hamas leaders as possible.

In an effort to hold Obama accountable, I developed a complete 1961-2008 "Obama Timeline," which can be found at:

http://colony14.net/id41.html

If that doesn't convince people that Obama is dangerous, I don't know what will.

www.colony14.net

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 03:59:45 PM »
A friend referred me to this video about the dangers of Islam:

...which led me to the www.jtf.org site. I have read 10-12 books about Islam and they are all frightening. I don't think the average person has a clue as to how evil the Islamists are. I was raised as a Lutheran, but I am sympathetic to all people who want liberty. Israel, and American Jews, certainly deserve better than an Obama in the White House, surrounded by anti-Israel advisors and staffers. Obama thinks he can negotiate with Iran, which wants to destroy Israel and its six million Jews? What kind of "deal" will Obama make? Will he allow Iran to kill only three million Jews?

Hurrah to Israel for finally striking back at Hamas recently. Don't be wimps. Because of an anti-Semitic, politically-correct, and "multicultural" media, Israel will be criticized on the world stage no matter what it does, so it may as well fight back with all it can and kill as many Hamas leaders as possible.

In an effort to hold Obama accountable, I developed a complete 1961-2008 "Obama Timeline," which can be found at:

http://colony14.net/id41.html

If that doesn't convince people that Obama is dangerous, I don't know what will.

www.colony14.net
welcome Colony14
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »
Welcome aboard Colony14