Poll

Who is the greatest moron on this forum?

FOTL
3 (17.6%)
Tony Cali
3 (17.6%)
Other
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: JTF's Biggest Idiot  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
JTF's Biggest Idiot
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:19:27 PM »
Well, it's fairly self-explanatory... who do you think is the dumbest poster we have? I am going to say "Tony Cali" because at least FOTL is funny from time to time and has proper grammar and spelling.

You are free to nominate somebody else I don't know about or who has not been active for a while. Please note that I intentionally have omitted Sarah, owing to her apology and change. Please do not include her.

Chaimfan

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: JTF's Biggest Idiot
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »
I don't think Fruit is a moron.  He's morbidly obsessed with white women sleeping with black men.   Still, his posts are funny.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »
This thread is going to backfire because FOTL will likely vote for himself multiple times.

And you know that if FOTL stopped posting all of a sudden he would be dearly missed by all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »
I thought that unless you specified otherwise all polls are set to one vote per member only.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:55:45 PM »
definitely tonycali, for whining and trying to argue that gays and righteous Jews have something in common (persecution).

This is an offensive and stupid argument...the comparison makes me sick.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »
definitely tonycali, for whining and trying to argue that gays and righteous Jews have something in common (persecution).

This is an offensive and stupid argument...the comparison makes me sick.
Oh, please, how dare those normals persecute those butt fecking faggots.
Well, how about this, the normals are being persecuted by the homos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »
the david duke comment didn't help his case either.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 12:12:24 AM »
Neither can the Daniel Pipes comment. Pipes is part of The New World Order.

What's wrong with Pipes? He's an ally in the war on Islam. I went to one of his speeches and he doesn't even talk about 'moderate' Islam. His father is the NWO freak.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 12:50:06 AM »
I know Chaim dissed Daniel Pipes on the main website a few years ago, so I take it he is not the real deal. However, I PERSONALLY have not heard any inane or serpentine words coming out of his mouth. I'd rather read or listen to Pipes any day over Limbaugh or Faggity.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 03:39:45 AM »
Someone said it would be best to stop thinking about oneself and do some work to help out the JTF cause.  In all seriousness that's the best point someone could make here.   If I ever manage to find a job I will donate to JTF again.  But because I am a young white male, with one or two mildly peculiar mannerisms which people only find tolerable in older or more scholarly men, no one will employ me.  For which reason I will shortly be dead.  I am being spiritually starved to death by the racists around me.  If that makes me a moron then fine.  But I see myself as a victim; as a nothing, as a ghost which makes no footprints in the snow.  In the final analysis I did not even come into existence on this world.  White women certainly don't treat me as if I exist.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:49:10 PM »
From what i've seen so far, Fruit of thy loins writes very well. He seems like an intelligent person not a moron at all. I really don't understand why you believe being a white male renders you non-existent. Young white men are usually very civilised and attractive and have a perfectly fine time coping. Maybe you're lving in the wrong area. London is very multicultural but the white men seem to have their ground.
Tonycali cannot even be referred to as a moron after those comments about homosexuality. It demeans the word moron....

Jtf is a campaign and a movement is it not? Does it have any rallys or is it at all active?

"I intentionally have omitted Sarah, owing to her apology and change. Please do not include her."

What did she do this time? I say she is jtf's biggest moron. The only moron i know.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 05:15:59 PM by ~Hajar~ »

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
Fruit Of Thy Loins,
I have been to Pakistan...err, London twice. I feel your pain.  :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 08:37:22 PM »
Hajar, it is in this section (General Discussion). I came down quite hard on her and basically demanded a clear and public apology for her anti-Israel comments in the past. I decided to have a few friendly private messages with her to see how she would respond, and she came around. I do not know for a fact if she is sincere or not, but she has behaved herself completely since our exchange and her apology thread. I say give her a chance.

So tell me a little about YOURself. You are a rather new poster. What is your background and faith? Are you an Arab? I know you said once you are not Jewish but are interested in Judaism.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 11:31:16 AM »
Hajar could be a 300lb arab muslim man trying to infiltrate from behind the keyboard.

I'm a bit suspicious
 ;D

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 02:11:30 PM »
She uses the same computer as Sarah.
That only means they live in the same house, it doesn't say what relation of Sarah's that Hajar is, I myself am inclined to believe what she says, but I have in the past trusted people only to find that they were lying to me.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 05:32:46 PM »
Hajar, it is in this section (General Discussion). I came down quite hard on her and basically demanded a clear and public apology for her anti-Israel comments in the past. I decided to have a few friendly private messages with her to see how she would respond, and she came around. I do not know for a fact if she is sincere or not, but she has behaved herself completely since our exchange and her apology thread. I say give her a chance.

So tell me a little about YOURself. You are a rather new poster. What is your background and faith? Are you an Arab? I know you said once you are not Jewish but are interested in Judaism.

Wow you actually managed to get an apology out of her. :) I don't have much luck with that.......
I don't consider myself pure arab but my father is from North-Africa. I am very interested in Judaism purely because its an amazing religion thats shadowed by misconception but also because i am reconsidering my faith. I don't like to racially profile myself, i'm human and civilised, maybe that should be a new category. How about you Chaimfan? Are you jewish?

Mackab thats a very complementary thought and sorry to disappoint you but i'm not a man nor am i 300lb :) Haha, coming to think about it what exactly would i infiltrate? Apart from that, i'm not to good with computers, they scare me. Especially when they start making that hissing sound...... :o

"That only means they live in the same house, it doesn't say what relation of Sarah's that Hajar is.I myself am inclined to believe what she says, but I have in the past trusted people only to find that they were lying to me."

Wow i am thrilled to be considered some kind of conspiracist. I can assure you i am Sarah's sister......but why not think of me as her great-great-great grandmother twice removed. Much more interesting ;) I don't lie. Lies sicken me, when we can see a world around us thats been so disrupted and hurt by lies, i dare not tell a single one myself. They lead to more problems then good. I've posted a picture of myself.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 06:03:22 PM by ~Hajar~ »

ftfl

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »
If you say that you never tell a lie you are lying now. Everyone tells lies.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:57:52 PM by ftf »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »
I've posted a picture of myself.

If your avatar is you, then you must be a supermodel or some such.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »
Hajar is Sarah's sister.

:o

Wow, and they are both quite alike.  Both pretty nice :)

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »
I've posted a picture of myself.

If your avatar is you, then you must be a supermodel or some such.

:-\i wouldn't dream of being such a thing.....it was a great camera.
Sarah and I are not alike at all. Shes the evil one ;D. Are you christian Fruit of thy loins? What part of britain do you live in.

ftfl

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
FOTL isn't a christian, he believes in the Jewish faith but isn't a Jew.

If you're sarah's sister, are you a muslim?

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 06:16:29 PM »
Yes, no, maybe so.
I believe in Judaism and most aspects of christianity but i am neither. I was born muslim.
I'm stuck.

ftfl

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 06:22:17 PM »
Being born a muslim doesn't mean you have to be a muslim. A muslim is one who believes muhammed is a prophet of G-d and that the quran is the word of G-d, if you don't believe that you aren't a muslim whatever anyone says. Of course family pressure can make it hard to not be a muslim if your parents are.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 06:25:23 PM »
Yes, i wasn't meaning to say that i am a muslim now but i was born so. I have a lot of sympathy with Islam however a lot of stories and even some teachings are directly related to Judaism. Its the majority that isn't.

ftfl

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
People who feel sympathy to Islam should have a look at this: http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm People have taken his challenge and failed, many of them, read some of the debates...