General Category > General Discussion

Should the German Nazi werewolf be banned?

(1/16) > >>

germanwerewolf:
why don,t you make a page about war crimes and atrocities commited by the Israeli defence forces in Lebanon on
lebanese woman and children. And how children of the holocaust are now commiting their own extermination program
of muslims with the help of anti moslem propaganda by the far right wing of american goverment George W Bush. And for it,s acts of treachery and lies The state of Israel and George W Bush will now face the wraith of a new resurected
thule society and will face the power of ASMODEUS.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: germanwerewolf on September 06, 2006, 04:35:17 PM ---why don,t you make a page about war crimes and atrocities commited by the Israeli defence forces in Lebanon on
lebanese woman and children. And how children of the holocaust are now commiting their own extermination program
of muslims with the help of anti moslem propaganda by the far right wing of american goverment George W Bush. And for it,s acts of treachery and lies The state of Israel and George W Bush will now face the wraith of a new resurected
thule society and will face the power of ASMODEUS.

--- End quote ---
Sir..are you a neo-nazi?  That would be my first guess.

What do you attempt to accomplish here with the kind of filth that you spew?

mord:
Why don'nt you put yourself in an old gas chamber

Rhuan:
@germanwerewolf: Firstly, I suggest you learn how to write correct English. Secondly I suggest you read all the relevent information, and find out the truth about the issues you wish to discuss.

Lets see, for starters, a quick quote from the quran, (which if you do not know is the muslim "holy" book)
"Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them.  Seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war."
 quran, Sura 9:5

@mord: Do not preach unnecessary violence.

germanwerewolf:
I am a speaker of truth! the lord has released the chains that have kept ASMODEUS bound to a rock in the lands of moses for a thousand years. we members of the thule can sommunicate directley with higher inteligence. to you they are known as the watchers
they watch the actions of mankind and the human race. For the last forty years survivors of the holocaust have said never again!
But a new holocaust is happening even now. Israeli,s are teaching their children to hate and despise non-jew and to despise and hate moslems as they preach about hateing jews. Israel is not seeking a path of peace but a path of war. George W Bush and his
diciples of the project for a new american century are disciples of the Roman God of war Mars they follow only greed and arrogance.
soon the armies of thule will march from Europe and they will punish the guilty for their lies of greed and treachery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version