Author Topic: Obama /DNC 'DEEMED' GUILTY MUST ADMIT All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
q_q_ is correct ..it's law jargon ...meaning that Berg invoked
Rule 36 of the Federal Civil Code - that if the defendant doesnt supply documents in 30 days it is as if he "Admitted" everything

Judge Surrick still has to issue a judgement on the Admissions.... It's not a done deal yet ....

What we dont want is for Surrick to come back and say that Berg Has No Standing to bring a lawsuit .........

------------------------------------------------------------
http://americasright.com

I have, from good and reliable sources, information suggesting that the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick will come down with an order and memorandum either on Thursday or Friday.

This space is reserved for news on that order. Therefore, unless something monumental occurs over the next two days, I will not be reporting anything further so as to reserve this spot for news regarding the decision in the Berg v. Obama case. It should be easier for everyone that you can simply check this part of the page for news of the order without having to wade through anything else.

As luck would have it, Thursday and Friday represent the only two days this entire fall that I will not be at the courthouse. However, I will have a laptop--and at the very least a BlackBerry--and will receive the order and memorandum as soon as it is handed down. Immediately, I will relate word as to the general disposition of the case in this spot, with details to follow at some point later. If the order does not, for some reason, come down in the next two days, rest assured that it will be covered here prominently when it does.

Common sense, for the past two months, has told me that Philip Berg's case will be eventually dismissed on grounds of lack of standing. Nevertheless, I have had a gut feeling that Judge Surrick may very well just surprise us all -- the information I have been getting over the past 24-36 hours reinforces that gut feeling.
Please refrain from calling the courthouse, as I am told that the phone calls are coming in at the rate of several dozen each day. And, as always, keep checking here at America's Right for updates, especially this crucial one. America's Right was the first to report on this lawsuit when it was filed on August 21, and I have no reason to believe that America's Right will not be the first to report on the judge's decision.

Thank you, and keep your fingers crossed for not only a decision, but a favorable one.

Jeff Schreiber
America's Right

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

q_q .. .. I am Christian and have attended some Messianic

worship and festivals here in America.  The Rabbi that led

the service in my city,  is a true Jew and Rabbi.  I felt such

joy in my heart when I entered the synagogue and heard the

blast of the Shofar.  I have participated in Passover/ Pesach

and I played Esther at Purim.  I know that HaShem is leading

me to have a heart of Ruth and follow after Naomi.

I have only Shalom for you.. .. q_q    ;D

~YoChana~

A Jew who abandons his faith to join missionary cult groups is a traitor. He is not a "rabbi". He is an evil, self-hating coward who has left Judaism because he wants to be part of the majority and is afraid to be part of a hated minority. Or he could have other sick and despicable motivations.

Any posts justifying this attempt to steal Jewish souls through deception will lead to permanent banning. I don't care what the reason or excuse is for posting these type of messages. They are not tolerated on this forum.