Author Topic: Welcome to USA (United States of Africa) 2010  (Read 555 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Welcome to USA (United States of Africa) 2010
« on: October 26, 2008, 06:23:28 AM »
Heres a video of Obama's homeland, the land he loves so much.  You can see what Obama and Odinga bring to life during the last Kenyan election in these videos I will post.  I will keep updating this thread with videos of Obama's tribe.  I know lot about Africa, its culture, languages, etc.  I know many of us don't know Obama as well as we think.  TO really know about Barack Hussein Obama, you must go back to his roots and homeland.  Believe me, he is an afrocentrist communist dictator and what this man help do to Kenya, he may do musch worse in USA.  Just imagine instead of the fight between Luos and Kikuyus (Obama's archenemy in his homeland), the fight is now between blacks and white people.  Yes, Obama will fund radicals and help give arms and power, military support to dangerous black gangs and radical groups.  What you saw Obama has done in Kenya with his cousin (brother) ODinga, he will do worse in USA.  Luo's are one of the most dangerous tribes in Africa; they are feared and hated by a majority of tribes who they live amongst in Uganda and Kenya.  Also, Luos are very militant muslims in Kenya, which cannot be overlooked.  Luos have worked hand in hand with islamic militants and responsible for attacking Israelis in their country.

READY FOR CHANGE AMERICA? ? ? ? ? ?  LETS TAKE A LOOK, SHALL WE:

PLEASE BE WARNED.. GRAPHIC IMAGES..

WHAT IS JUSTICE, THE KENYA WAY
Aficans murder men, women , children

Kenya - Hacked to death by panga in front of film crew

man slashed to death kenya ethnic violence graphic
WATCH THE MEDIA SUPPORT THE TYRANT ODINGA, THE SAME WAY THEY DO TO THE TYRANT OBAMA

ugly face of tribal violence.mungiki (Kikuyu) v taliban (Luo)

Ethnic violence engulfs town of Naivasha - 28 Jan 08