Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1060 times)

Offline General Guan

• New JTFer
What do you think?
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
Hi Folks,

I heard some disturbing news that allegedly Obama is no longer worried about the Jewish Vote in Florida. According to his Camp although they initially had doubts about him. He was able to gain ground by assuring them he is pro Israel. Please tell me no one is falling for this!!!???

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
No one of intelligence anyway! :P

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
Some people might

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »
It is a shame, because there are soo many uninformed old voters in Florida. The Floridians are afraid of another GWB. But if they did their research on Obama, than they would really have something to be scared about.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »
Some people, including American Jews are worried that McCain will bring about a situation that will begin a draft..and some of these American Jews have young boys as their children.  The problem here is that Obama will not make it any beter and will bring about a more dangerous situation that, without a doubt, will bring about a draft.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
i heard an Israeli expatriate in Florida saying that the Israeli Floridians are unanimously against Ossama because of concerns to his position on Israel, but the American Jews overwhelmingly support that beast.   

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
i heard an Israeli expatriate in Florida saying that the Israeli Floridians are unanimously against Ossama because of concerns to his position on Israel, but the American Jews overwhelmingly support that beast.   

Thanks to types like Sarah Silverman, Florida Jews are probably afraid of a backlash if Obama loses.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »
Some people, including American Jews are worried that McCain will bring about a situation that will begin a draft..and some of these American Jews have young boys as their children.  The problem here is that Obama will not make it any beter and will bring about a more dangerous situation that, without a doubt, will bring about a draft.

Why are so many younger Jews so cowardly when it comes to serving in the US military? That just gives Jew haters more reason to say we're a bunch of takers and not givers.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 08:20:24 PM »

Why are so many younger Jews so cowardly when it comes to serving in the US military? That just gives Jew haters more reason to say we're a bunch of takers and not givers.

JewishAmericanPatriot,

I remember several months ago we had this discussion. There are many Jews who have served in the military. Truth is that we are a very, very small minority in the general population. It is natural that we are not very well defined in the military. My father was a proud member of the Army and I know other Jews who have served. One other reason I think, only my opinion, is that the military doesn't offer the same potential for livelihood as does a profession like Doctor or Lawyer or other professions.

I know that other members here at JTF also have great military men in their families. It is not fair to say that as a group the Jews don't fight in the military.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 09:40:36 PM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 07:55:11 AM »

JewishAmericanPatriot,

I remember several months ago we had this discussion. There are many Jews who have served in the military. Truth is that we are a very, very small minority in the general population. It is natural that we are not very well defined in the military. My father was a proud member of the Army and I know other Jews who have served. One other reason I think, only my opinion, is that the military doesn't offer the same potential for livelihood as does a profession like Doctor or Lawyer or other professions.

I know that other members here at JTF also have great military men in their families. It is not fair to say that as a group the Jews don't fight in the military.

muman613

I agree with you; my father (obm) served in the US Army during WW2; my grandfather served in WW1 in France. Another family member served in the Pacific during WW2 and saw combat on Okinawa as well as took part in the liberation of the Philippines and the occupation of Japan.

My husband is a US Navy veteran and his whole family (males) served in the US Navy and USAir Force. In fact my husband was born on a USAF base in Europe.

My complaint is why so many OTHER Jews not only don't serve, but make a big show of not doing so. They get active in communist causes, are against almost any war this country declares, and are basically always on the wrong side of every damn issue! The only truly patriotic Jews I know are all Orthodox!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com