Author Topic: Fake Chaim Ben Pesach Blog spot  (Read 692 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Fake Chaim Ben Pesach Blog spot
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:18:44 AM »
Chaim shoud sue thats what leftists do  also Hell's Angels sue they have a copywrite on all things Hells Angels         http://chaimbenpesach.blogspot.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Fake Chaim Ben Pesach Blog spot
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »
Unfortunately I think this might fall under the definition of a parody, which would make it legal even if it is very irritating.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »
Unfortunately I think this might fall under the definition of a parody, which would make it legal even if it is very irritating.
True.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »
                                                                                                            בס''ד

This is from supporters of Ale Yarok, a leftwing anarchistic party that favors the legalization of drugs. Two of their members joined our Hebrew forum to argue with us in the past.

Their party also supports and works with Peace Now and other radical left groups that literally favor the destruction of Israel.

They are obviously mocking me on this blog. Unfortunately, they do not include a link to our web site and forum.

As you can see, quite a few leftists are obsessed with our movement in general and with me in particular.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:31:12 AM »
Is it possible that it could still help us if people do a google search on "Chaim ben Pesach" and will find the real JTF?