Author Topic: PEOPLE IN L.A. MARCH AT THE L.A. TIMES "FREE THE TAPE!" BHO AGAINST JEWS!  (Read 868 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Obviously the LA Times is also in the pocket of Barack Obama.  I think we can guess what is in the tape, but there is no more free press.  Years ago this tape would have been released because it is a part of the voting process, and citizens rights to know the background of the candidates!   More cover ups for the royal one.

Debbie

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
 :dance:

maybe showing the excerpts and putting them into an ad, will be some consolation.  i was unable to view the excerpts >:(

this is wonderful to see these people outside that bldg.  soon the crowds will block the streets and cops will have to detour downtown L.A. where the courthouse is :::D

see, the pressure is on, finally.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
every time i tried to view the video i was redirected to some site that didn't work.

if someone has a workable link, can you please send it over to Sen. McCain for me?

http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

thank you.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
fantastic Briann  :dance:  serves those b@stards right.  our letters arrived just in time, now this.  the crowds will be larger and they will have to detour all of downtown L.A. :::D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
The bottom one has a woman from the JDL.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
The bottom one has a woman from the JDL.

Wow, they are tough out here in L.A.  I talked to a guy from the JDL one time and he was forceful!