Author Topic: The 'Bradley effect' will be most pronounced with Jewish Voters!!!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Im convinced of this.   The exit polls from Jewish Americans in Israel was astounding... with 46% crossover from democrat registrants. 

My Lifetime Jewish Liberal Family-members who refuse to aknowledge theyll vote for Mccain, have a cringe on their face when I ask them if they are voting for Obama.  I know they'll change their minds in the voting booths.

Brian

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: The 'Bradley effect' will be most pronounced with Jewish Voters!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »
I think you are probably right about this.  Jews are worried about what others will think of them.  Many are embarrassed about their Jewishness.  But no Jew with common sense could vote for Obama.  The question is, how many Jews have common sense?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »
Briann is always right.  I use him as my polling authority :::D  I so agree w/you Briann.  Even Bill Clinton is probably gonna pull that lever for McCain ;D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 08:10:44 PM »
Im convinced of this.   The exit polls from Jewish Americans in Israel was astounding... with 46% crossover from democrat registrants. 

My Lifetime Jewish Liberal Family-members who refuse to aknowledge theyll vote for Mccain, have a cringe on their face when I ask them if they are voting for Obama.  I know they'll change their minds in the voting booths.

Brian

Brian,    you could easily be correct about this.     Excellent comments!

Whether there's enough Jewish votes  that go to John McCain instead of Barack Hussein Obama,    to make a difference in McCain winning the overall election,   remains to be seen.   The Jewish population in the U.S. is only around 2 %.     In battleground states such as Florida and Pennsylvania,      a higher than expected Jewish vote for McCain , making a difference,   is a realistic possibility.    Both states have a higher % of Jewish people than most states.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »
Briann is always right.  I use him as my polling authority :::D  I so agree w/you Briann.  Even Bill Clinton is probably gonna pull that lever for McCain ;D

Thanks Jaime.   ;D  I can guarantee you that Bill will vote for Mccain, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary does too.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »

Thanks Jaime.   ;D  I can guarantee you that Bill will vote for Mccain, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary does too.

oh my G-d....i can't believe you said Hillary.  I was thinking the same thing before I put Bill's name in.  All I had was "Clinton," Bill's been friends w/McCain for 25 yrs. and Hill was treated so so shabbily by you know who.  I got to like Hillary even though she's a liar :'(  why do they all have to lie so much?  lawyers....i know the answer to that LOL better than anyone.  they are paid to lie >:(

ETA:  It was his lovely wife Michelle who didn't like the Clintons.  But that's no excuse to treat Hillary so shabbily.  He was very rude to her.  I got to like her after she would debate him, turn to him and stare at him, and he'd look down, like a naughty school boy, he was so humiliated.  i loved it.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »

Jewish support for Obama is inversely proportional
to age ........with younger secular Jews being in the tank
for Obama .....the Bradley effect will occur after a certain
age point .........
if Mccain can get 50 pct ..that would be an accomplishment
since Bush got around 25 ......

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »
You are right.  But there are some young Jews who feel they cannot admit to anyone how they feel about Obama.  Everywhere they turn.. all their hip friends are lionizing Obama... and there could be nothing less cool than openly admitting that you would prefer to vote for Mccain, so they are in a state of denial.

Basically, what Im saying is younger people are more susceptible to lying to themselves..  I know I was...

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »
yes, he is doing very well right now.  see my thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27952.0.html

and please sign this urgent McCain poll they need if you would:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27961.0.html

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 11:56:45 PM »
Sarah Silverman should be ashamed of herself.  It scares me that she might actually represent a subset of younger Jewish people. 

One can only hope that the Bradley Effect is alive and well next Tuesday!  (At least in Obama's case.)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 01:00:04 AM »
Sarah Silverman should be ashamed of herself.  It scares me that she might actually represent a subset of younger Jewish people. 

One can only hope that the Bradley Effect is alive and well next Tuesday!  (At least in Obama's case.)

I never heard of her before and didn't know who she was.  some comidian.  i saw an old tape that i found on this forum from a few years ago and I was just shocked.  No talents like her, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, et al., are horrible influences on young people.  I liked Sarah Palin and thought she would be a better role model for young women, but no.................................she had to have her life trashed and investigated.  Sarah Silverman only appeals to really stupid people and there are a lot of them around.  this is attributable to learning nothing in school and throwing out opportunities given to them because they have many problems from absentee parents, to poor parenting, not being competitive in math, science, etc., and can't compete w/others to get into good schools, high drop out rate in high school, ghetto music which is misogynistic, vulgar and allowed in the house.  i could go on and on.