Author Topic: "It Is Islam, Dummy"  (Read 10404 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"It Is Islam, Dummy"
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:10 PM »
The author of this article is actually from Iran.
http://www.newmediajournal.us/staff/imani/08162006.htm

It Is Islam, Dummy
by Amil Imani
August 16, 2006

The terror and death inflicted on humanity is not the work of radical Islam, neither the political Islam, nor the militant Islam. It is Islam, period. Get it? And the perpetrators are not fringe elements confined to brainwashed Saudis, loony Taliban, or know nothing Pakistanis who have hijacked Islam and are now in the business of mass murder. The latest project of the practitioners of the “religion of peace” aimed to blowing planeloads of innocent civilians to smithereens in midair over the Atlantic ought to finally drive the point home: it is Islam, dummy. Get it?

How could people calling themselves sincere God-fearing religionists bring themselves to even think of acts of such barbarity, yet plan them methodically and cold-bloodedly proceed to execute them?

The answer is Islam. The life manual of Islam, the Quran, is a document of exclusion, hatred and violence that shapes the Muslims’ thinking and behaving. This stone-age document is optimally suited for people of stunted development. People who prefer to follow than to think for themselves, to hate than to love, and to seek death rather than to celebrate life.

Sadly, Muslims themselves are the ones who are most victimized by Islam. They have inherited this viral psychological disease of hate and violence; they live by it, and transmit it to their children as well as to receptive others.

A puzzle to non-Muslims: why any intelligent and reasonably sane person would live his life by the dogma of Islam? It is particularly disconcerting when this Muslim lives in a secular non-Islamic society. The befuddlement becomes mind-boggling when seemingly educated women in free societies voluntarily submit to the yoke of Islamic misogyny.

There are a number of possible explanations to the enigma of believing in Islam and even propagating it with zeal and violence. Some possible explanations are treated here.

For one, Islam is stamped on the impressionable mind of the child from birth. The parents and immediate members of the family are the ones who make the very first impressions on the tabula rasa of the young mind. These early impressions are the grid-work for further formation of the person’s mind and belief system. It is by far easier, as life goes on, to incorporate “items” that readily fit into the grid-work, than to modify it or dismantle it altogether and begin anew. It is in recognition of the importance of early training and education that people such as Saint Augustine and Freud considered the first few years of life as critical for molding the person. “Teaching the very young is like itching in the stone,” says an Eastern proverb.

Another reason is the herd mentality—stay with the group, be one of them, and don't strike out on your own. This strong disposition to belong is reinforced by privileges that the group bestows; social pressure, as well as the fear of castigation by the wielders of power. There is security and power in numbers—in any numbers.

Islam is also appealing for giving purpose and order to the person’s life—both the life on earth as well as an immortal life after death. Islam is omnipresent and omniscient father figure who draws the boundaries, points out the path, dictates the terms, holds the carrots and the sticks. It absolves the person, for most parts, from the often demanding tasks of dealing with difficult questions and choosing what to do with oneself—a highly attractive trade off for many. Accept Islam as your guide, follow its path and you will never have to suffer the agony of not knowing and having to make decisions by yourself; you will be guided along the path of eternal happiness and salvation. Just follow the unerring guide given to mankind by the seal of the prophet, Muhammad.

An elaborate package of mostly illogical and bizarre prescriptions and proscriptions comes with the Islamic offer, covering every imaginable aspect of life. In the matter of being a good Muslim, nothing is left to chance that one needs to figure out for himself. “I think, therefore I am” said Rene Descartes in substantiating his claim to being a conscious being. “I don't think, I faith; therefore I am an automaton,” says the Muslim in absolving himself of the need for independent thinking.

Even the minutest detail of the Muslim’s life is rigidly structured. He is to perform the obligatory prayer, for instance, five times a day at the exact appointed times. He must drop everything and go through the prescribed gesticulation and recitation of the verses while facing Mecca. Before saying his prayer, however, he must perform ablution. The Ablution, using water, must be carried out in a precise manner and sequence. In the absence of water, the faithful can substitute soil for water and go through the practice of “purifying” himself by running soil over his hands, arms, face and feet. After completion of ablution, as prescribed, he may proceed to say his prayer unless he commits flatulence. In that case, he must re-perform the ablution all over again.

Being a good Muslim, particularly a good male Muslim, is indeed a full time job. Male Muslims are obligated to go for Hajj—women don't have to do so. Islam is a man’s religion, through and through. Women are to please men erotically, to attend to them like chattel, and birth them boys. Going on Hajj and accumulating merit points for admission to Allah’s paradise is reserved for men. Women may also go to Hajj, if they are lucky enough to afford the journey or allowed by their owners, men, to do so. For women, there are no promises that by going on Hajj and paying tribute to the house of Allah they endear themselves to him. “Women are calamities, but no home should be without one,” is an old Islamic characterization of women. Hence, a woman is a necessity and not much more.

In short, Islam treats its believers as children irrespective of age. An extensive cadre of mullahs and imams, who themselves are thoroughly indoctrinated, minister to the children. These professional leeches—the mullahs and imams—systematically program the mind of their charges through liberal use of fear, threats of hell, and occasional promises of eternal life of bliss in Allah’s paradise if they be obedient good children.

A Muslim is born Muslim, yet he acts as if he independently and through his own labor has discovered the great find; he clings to it as his cherished security blanket; and, would part with his life, rather than giving it up. It is, therefore, understandable what a recent poll has found. Fully 81% of British Muslims consider themselves Muslims first and British second. The 81% know full well that there is absolutely no chance of being harassed, much less persecuted, in Britain for professing their highest loyalty to Islam. So, they come out and admit it. The other 19% are even more Muslim. They are practicing what the Quran teaches—dissimulation. Muslims are taught to lie. They lie when they have to and they lie when they don't have to, just to stay in practice.

The bottom-line is that the non-Islamic world has a huge problem on its hands—the ever-encroaching Islam. For as long as there are mosques, madrasehs, and Islamic centers; as long as a vast cadres of well-paid, highly indoctrinated and strategically placed mullahs and imams; and, as long as there are people who prefer to be treated as children, Islam will flourish anywhere and will pose an existential threat to unbelievers. All the excuses, grievances and reasons given for savagery of the jihadists and Islamofascists are side issues. It is Islam, dummy. It is Islam itself. Get it?

Amil Imani is an Iranian born, pro-democracy activist who resides in the United States of America. Amil is a poet, writer, literary translator, novelist and an essayist who has been writing and speaking out for the struggling people of his native land, Iran. He and his family escaped Iran after the radical Islamic revolution. He maintains a website at www.amilimani.com.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 12:15:02 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

El Cabong!

Re: "It Is Islam, Dummy"
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »
Yes, the Persians were always more advanced than the arabs, hence this man's intellectual dissertation on islam. He gets it, he knows it is islam and its twisted, perverted, and murderous beliefs that is at the center of their backwards culture and religion. If only his message could be sounded all over the middle east until the rest of them could be made to understand.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 10:17:38 PM »
Islam is a world wide crime syndicate posing as a religion.
It is funded through international narcotics smuggling and through petrodollars.
Spread through terrorism, murder, assassination, torture, subterfuge, and sabotage.
Its founder was the living embodiment of evil and insanity.
Islam is a "Death Cult", a "Murder Cult", a "Cult of Mutilation and Torture".
It offers all of the above attributes, permanent slavery, and the end of all civilization, culture, and progress.
Either we shall exterminate Islam, or Islam will soon exterminate us.
No other options exist.

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 12:31:41 AM »
It is funded through international narcotics smuggling and through petrodollars.
Spread through terrorism, murder, assassination, torture, subterfuge, and sabotage.
It offers all of the above attributes, permanent slavery, and the end of all civilization, culture, and progress.
No other options exist.

Couldn't have said it better myself, well done.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 02:01:24 AM »
No other options exist.

Couldn't have said it better myself, well done.

I'll second that.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
Couldn't agree more with the Iranian writer. It is extremely important that truth about this insane cult masquerading as a religion gets out there. Another great writer is a young Muslim woman named Irshad Manji, author of "The Truth About Islam". I heartily recommend this book to anyone who wants to know about the inner workings of Islam and how it intrudes into every aspect of the life of those who practice it. It is amazing to me how the liberal apologists for this belief system conveniently ignore its horrendous treatment of women, yet take on the banner of "women's rights" here in this country. They ignore the fact that Islam treats women like chldren at best, and at worst, like property to be used, abused, and then condemned to hell (the Koran states that hell is filled with women). Only last week we learned about (but were not surprised by) the fact that among those plotting to bring down the airliners over the Atlantic, were a young Muslim couple who were going to take their 6-month old infant onto the plane with them and blow themselves up for jihad. This is not only lunacy, but evil of the highest degree. Yet, once more, there are so many who preach that negotiation and diplomacy is the way to go when dealing with Islamic extremism. I for one belive in what General George Patton said during WWI (my dad served under Patton in Normandy, and was wounded in battle at St. Lo). Paton said: "No one ever won a war by dying for his country - you make the other son of a b---h die for his!" Truer words were never spoken - the only way to root out Islamic fundamentalism is to kill the suckers before they kill us.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 09:56:30 AM by stevefromqueens »

Tough_American

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 07:28:51 PM »
Couldn't agree more with the Iranian writer. It is extremely important that truth about this insane cult masquerading as a religion gets out there. Another great writer is a young Muslim woman named Irshad Manji, author of "The Truth About Islam". I heartily recommend this book to anyone who wants to know about the inner workings of Islam and how it intrudes into every aspect of the life of those who practice it. It is amazing to me how the liberal apologists for this belief system conveniently ignore its horrendous treatment of women, yet take on the banner of "women's rights" here in this country. They ignore the fact that Islam treats women like chldren at best, and at worst, like property to be used, abused, and then condemned to hell (the Koran states that hell is filled with women). Only last week we learned about (but were not surprised by) the fact that among those plotting to bring down the airliners over the Atlantic, were a young Muslim couple who were going to take their 6-month old infant onto the plane with them and blow themselves up for jihad. This is not only lunacy, but evil of the highest degree. Yet, once more, there are so many who preach that negotiation and diplomacy is the way to go when dealing with Islamic extremism. I for one belive in what General George Patton said during WWI (my dad served under Patton in Normandy, and was wounded in battle at St. Lo). Paton said: "No one ever won a war by dying for his country - you make the other son of a b---h die for his!" Truer words were never spoken - the only way to root out Islamic fundamentalism is to kill the suckers before they kill us.

wow... you guys are so full of hatred.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »

Ya think???

It couldn't be because of the twin towers, bombs, missle launches for no good reason, killing of Jews and Americans, suicide bombers, lies and blame, terrorism, nukes in Iran, the calling of the destruction of Israel, and celebrations over our deaths and suffering could it?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:20:59 PM »

I'm proud of my hatred of Islam.

All decent, righteous, moral people abhor Islam and despise it's followers.

I'm a humanitarian.

It is the essence of humanitarianism to work tirelessly to obliterate Islam and free mankind from the scourges of this vile, diseased ideology masquerading as a religion.

Islam is the enemy. 

Tough_American

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 10:17:10 PM »

I'm proud of my hatred of Islam.

All decent, righteous, moral people abhor Islam and despise it's followers.

I'm a humanitarian.

It is the essence of humanitarianism to work tirelessly to obliterate Islam and free mankind from the scourges of this vile, diseased ideology masquerading as a religion.

Islam is the enemy. 

well good for you.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 12:06:58 AM »
oh, so hypocritical these muslims are. in the western world, they demand equality, fairness, freedom, free speech and so on, and fully get them and even beyond that. but, when it comes to THEIR approach to the western world, theres a sudden change of mind.. out of nowhere, suddenly thei become extreme, against freedom, against anything western, seeking to destroy western lifestyle and impose their own one instead, and suddenly terror becomes a good mean to acheive that. never listen to liberal muslims, as they say islam is all good and peacefull... they only wanna make you ignorrant of the growing problem so that the islamic takeover of the world would be a surprise to you and you wont fight it in time until it becomes too late, when every western country would get plagued by islamig nazi terror and an islamic majority of population. one day you people would wake up in the morning to say your prayers to allah. folks, if we sit on the fence and do nothing this whole scenario would become reallity, a bad dream for all of us here.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »
For refferrence, lets quote the quran: "Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them.  Seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war."
 Qur'an, Sura 9:5

An interesting comparrison: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7886
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:13:11 PM by Rhuan »

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 12:12:53 PM »
Full of hatred??? I hope that response is tongue in cheek. If not, let me illuminate you. It's called self-defense. What I have written about Islam is true - what I have written about the lunatics who would blow their innocent infant up with them for jihad, is true - and the sad part is, the lunatics think that's glorious. Do you know of any other religion that encourages parents to sacrifice their children or encourage them to suicide? As for the treatment of women in Islamic countries, the record stands for itself. As for the Patton quote - that's what happens in war - you don't stand around being diplomatic in combat - you stay alive and keep your buddies alive as best you can. That means taking out the people who are trying to kill you before they can accomplish that goal. It's very simple. No one every said it was pretty or nice, but it is reality. As for my feelings about Islam and the terrorists who seek our destruction - a member of may family survived 9/11 by the grace of God - I guess I do take it personally when someone tries to kill a member of my family, and succeeds in murdering my fellow Americans. And I do get angry when the murderers and their supporters play the victim and cry prejudice and racism as soon as someone calls them out for what they are. All I ask is that we be honest with ourselves and ask "Would the world be better off without Islamic fascism and fanaticism?" and "Does "mainstream" Islam (if that really exists) do anything positive to keep their religion from being "hijacked" as they claim?" The answers are pretty obvious.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 02:05:13 AM »

Of course!  The ignorant, knuckle-dragging, throat-cutting, wife-beating, child molesting, mass murdering, camel jockeying group of people otherwise known as Muslims are the enemy, you know, just like the Nazis were, and then some.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

El Cabong!

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 02:13:25 PM »

Let me explain it to you: islam IS a hate crime, hating islam is virtue.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 11:20:50 PM »
This is Islam... And yet leaders in the west think they will ever get along with us or be democratized... It shows how many of our leaders are either traitors or have zero clue of what they are talking about.

http://static.flickr.com/41/102840066_87371af56f_m.jpg
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 12:46:16 AM »
Re:  "Wow...you guys are so full of hate..."

Huh??

Hate???

You're got it all wrong, Tough American!

You're seeing only my LOVE side!

I want to "help" all the Abduls in Camelville to reach the 7th Level of Paradise!

This is because I LOVE them and want their troubled souls to be FREE of their bodies!

GET IT?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
Let me explain it to you: islam IS a hate crime, hating islam is virtue.

LOL!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »
Kind of self-contradicting, isn't it?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people