Author Topic: Iranian & Venezuelan Presidents Meet In Havana; Will Travel to N.Y. Together  (Read 4466 times)

El Cabong!

These 2 tyrants will meeet in Havana with Castro (another tyrant), then will fly together to the UN. Do you see why I say CUBA SI, CASTRO NO! These 3 evil monsters are in cahoots and something has to be done about them. Iran is now the new USSR and the new cold war mongers.

Article:

Ahmadinejad to Cuba, New York
Wed Sep 06 2006 20:23:38 ET

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is to attend the summit of Non-Aligned Movement countries in the Cuban capital Havana in mid-September, an official said Wednesday.

"The president will take part in the summit of Non-Aligned countries in Havana," said the official from the president's office, who asked not to be named.

The summit of the 116-nation grouping is to take place between September 11-16, and Ahmadinejad is also expected to attend the UN General Assembly in New York that starts on September 12, the official said.

FLASH: Islamic Republic News Agency reports that Ahmadinejad intends to travel to NYC, hopes to speak at UN on Sept. 19 at 7 PM; same day as Bush [whose speech is set for 11:30 AM] and day before Hugo Chavez... Both Ahmadinejad and Chavez will fly from Havana where they will see Castro... Earlier, Ahmadinejad said he was ready for debate with Bush at UN General Assembly... Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 12:02:19 AM by El Cabong! »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
HEY!
WHERE'S AL CAPACINO NOW THAT WE NEED HIM?
HE'S SUPPOSED TO CHASE THOSE THREE JIGS JUST LIKE IN THE OPENING SCENE OF "SCARFACE"!
STICK A SHIV IN THEIR GUTS FOR BEING COMMIE RATS & DEGENERATE VERMIN.
IT'S A FUNNY THING:  SEEMS ABOUT EVERY 50 YRS. OR SO, SOME "UPSTART" 3RD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC GETS REAL "UPPITY" & DECIDES THEY CAN TAKE ON UNCLE SAM.  VENEZUELA & CUBA DON'T EVEN HAVE A POT TO PISS IN; LET ALONE A CHICKEN TO COOK IN THE POT.  IRAN HAS TONS OF MONEY FROM OIL, NO BRAINS, & MOHAMMEDANS EATING PISTACHIO NUTS ALL DAY.
DO THE MATH:
2 COMMUNISTS + 1 INSANE MOHAMMEDAN MANIAC WITH "SMALL MAN SYNDROME" = RADIOACTIVE COCAINE, RADIOACTIVE CIGARS & SUGARCANE, & GLOWING GREEN GLASS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE WITH A HUGE OIL FIRE BURNING AWAY.
WHAT ABOUT "ALL THE INNOCENTS" THAT WILL DIE?
I DON'T SEE ANY INNOCENTS....I JUST SEE LOTS OF SMOKE, DUST, & ASHES......BYE SCHWARTZES; SEND US A POSTCARD FROM EAST HELL, Y'HEAH?

El Cabong!

Massud, Venezuela supplies the US with oil, has vast oil reserves. Cuba has the largest army in Latin America- 1 million strong. Cuban-Americans vote Republican and are right wingers. Most of the people who post don't know much about Cuba, its history or its politics.
Cuba, before Castro supplied the US and the world with sugar, produce, fish, and factory made goods. Many US companies had factories in Cuba like Hershey's, Du Pont, etc... Cuba is partnering with a US pharmaceutical firm to develop a cancer medication. produced in Cuba.
 I want to see Castro go and us return to Cuba. We never came here before Castro installed communism on the island. In fact, Americans went to Cuba to work, vacation and retire. There were many synagogues in Cuba and we had a large Jewish population. Castro closed all the temples except one in Havana used for public relations window dressing.

And Iran has many intelligent Persian who want nothing to do with islam or its laws and are under the slavery of the muslim clerics who control it now. They are a force to be reckoned with now. The muslim in Iran are the ones who need to be removed and the old Persian rule re-installed.

Go to 6th Ave. and Central Park South, and you'll see 2 statues of Cuban patriots who liberated Cuba from Spain- Antonio Maceo and Jose Marti. Jose Mari was the George Washington of Cuba, an author, poet, journalist and statesman.

I want to go after the leaders and top brass of these countries but when you just post to insult a certain country or people it just looks ridiculous and immature. Do some research as I do before I post and you'll see to just dismiss these countries as banana republics is passe. I'm not defending these governments, just the fact that to insult where I come from does no good to an argument against the leadership of these backwards governments.

El Cabong!

Here we go:

Fidel Castro to Host Dinner for Leaders
Sep 10 8:22 AM US/Eastern

By ANITA SNOW
Associated Press Writer
HAVANA

Fidel Castro will host a dinner for visiting leaders of Nonaligned Movement nations this week in what would be his first public appearance since his surgery more than a month ago, according to an updated schedule released Sunday.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/10/D8K207480.html

El Cabong!

They give world leaders a 25 mile radius from the UN so they can have a special visa and still be with in the required distance to the airports and not be violating immigration laws. A big protest should follow these animals wherever they go in the US.

Article short:

"The speculation, however, was enough to prompt sharp questions from reporters to the press spokesman of Secretary-General Annan about whether a precedent existed for America denying a visa to a president visiting the General Assembly. The spokesman replied that he knew of no such precedent.

The prospect of Mr. Ahmadinejad striding the world stage and voicing his well-known anti-Semitic views and his belief that Israel should be destroyed in the General Assembly was enough to cause a member of the Israeli parliament, M.K. Dan Naveh, to ask the Israeli government to demand that Mr. Ahmadinejad be prevented from attending the Assembly."

http://www.nysun.com/article/39231

Hardliner Iranian President Applies for U.S. Visa:

Because he is visiting for the U.N. meetings in late September, the application is being processed with the "U.N. Headquarters Agreement" in consideration, which allows for visits for government officials who want to visit the U.N. in New York.

The official advises that the application will be much like the one Ahmadinejad went through last year for his visa. His application will most probably be denied based on the travel restriction as an Iranian government official, but that should be waived, and he would then be allowed to come into the U.S. for the meeting, but probably with a limited 25-mile travel radius.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/hardliner_irani.html

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 10:49:50 PM by El Cabong! »