Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 9, 2008.  (Read 12511 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 9, 2008.
« on: November 01, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
Everybody, please know that although Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, owing to time constraints he can only handle one brief question/comment per poster per week. Thank you for understanding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

I am not 100% sure that hammering Obama's racism and Islam would have been a winning strategy. There's a good chance it would have been, but it also might have blown up in our face considering how absurdly far to the left our country has moved. Just two years ago, VA Senate candidate George Allen was handily winning a month before the election; after the "macaca" remark and the Democrats' relentless hammering of his alleged racism, he wound up losing by a landslide in a right-leaning state that is more conservative and white than the nation as a whole.

Even the middle-America, center-right whites of the West, Midwest, and South have become ridiculously PC on the issue of race. Even if they are troubled by Obama's ways, they are still sensitive to the notion--whether external or internal--of "racism". (Note--of course I think Obama's radicalism should have been emphasized relentlessly. It may have been a very successful strategy. But I am sure you will agree that, even if successful, the racism approach would have been less successful against him than George Allen, because of our double standard.)

G-d bless, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:00:11 PM by C.F. »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 9, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the German Boxer Max Schmeling?

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 01:03:46 AM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »
Greetings Chaim. In the past you had mentioned John McCain as having betrayed the others in Vietnam. What's the story with this? I waited to ask this question until after the election. I thought his campaign said he let others go out before him.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:00:35 AM by Rubystars »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »
I was watching a video of Irv rubin on crossfire telling steve cockly that black antisemites are jealous of Jews. Rubin really let him have it saying that he felt like throwing up on the black guy. Rubin seems like a righteous person. Were you friends with him at one point, and if I may ask, was there anything to cause a rift between the both of you?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 09:25:29 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What is your opinion of the Patriot Act?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

When Obama starts to destroy this country, do you think that the media will admit Obama is a bad president like they did with Bush, or do you think they will try and mask the fact he is a terrible president?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 08:32:07 PM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
shalom chaim

was there ever a time you were wrong in assuming a leader was going to do evil, but ended being much more righteous than you thought?  And the same thing vice versa?  Who were they?

By the way, i plan on asking or commenting a number of thought-provoking controversial questions and suggestions in the future in regards to looking at President Hussein's reign from a different angle than what we are used to hearing each week. (In other words my comments and questions will come about as, "eh he won't as bad as we think he will be...)  I will be looking forward to  your counter arguements against my comments each week.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:12:58 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43:05 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I've changed my question twice already.  G-d willing, I will get to ask you those on a later program.  You made a post earlier this week asking what we should do now.  I think we need to get going on this Iran issue.  We need to convince this Bush administration that it needs to act now against Iran, for the sake of millions of Jewish lives in Israel.  I made a post about this, but I was disappointed with the response I got.  I was also surprised that in your thread where you ask what should we do now, not one JTFer mentioned Iran.  People are disappointed now, and disillusioned.  It is understandable.  But I think we need to get back to business.  Even though we were unsuccessful in stopping Obama, there is still some time to prevent a holocaust from occurring in Israel (G-d forbid).  The Israeli government isn't going to do anything about it.  And I think that the Bush government won't do anything about it unless they are prodded.  I drafted a statement that we can send to congress or to the White House, or to prominent figures in the Evangelical Christian community.  Depending on how we reword it, it can be sent to anyone we want to send it to, or it can be modified to be an online petition.  The way I see it, we only have a couple of months left where we can actually do something about the Iranian nuclear threat.  Once Obama takes office, it will be too late.  I am asking for your help to make this our top priority.  Preventing a nuclear holocaust would be the most important thing we could do in our lifetimes, in my opinion.  What do you think?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:45:13 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think America can survive 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:31:28 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »
Hello, Chaim:

Could you please tell us a good, old-fashioned, gut-busting schwartze story?

Shalom

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Recently I became embroiled in a bitter argument with a friend of mine when I defended and praised the heroic actions of Ami Popper. What is your opinion of this man, and of the so called crime he committed in 1990?
As much as I respect and laud the actions of men like Popper and Goldstein, I find it hard for me to defend myself commending them when I am assailed by Jewish leftists (particularly the kikes from Great Drek).
Any tips?
Gimatria

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »
Dear Chaim, can you explain exactly what a banana republic is? I'd assume it has to
do with countries such as Honduras, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica, that usaully grow bananas as their cheif crop. Does that term go more than just that?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:41:35 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim thank you for answering my question last week, first let send you my condolences this election, I personally couldn't care less about McSame as the Obamination losing he would just send the republicans spiraling out away from its conservative base even more and I want offer simlar condolences for your mother I hope she gets well I mentioned her and you in a prayer meeting last sunday.

I read awhile ago about a Bolshevik group in Israel that claims to be for human rights that is giving cameras to Fakestinian neo fascist nazis to claim they are the victims. the PLO has used this to promote fake acting to make the Jews out as the bad guys while they go around killing in the name of Islam. Chaim, is there any attempt by VJA or the Kahanists to arm Jewish settlers with cameras documenting persecution and pograms by these sick nazis against innocent Jews? I think you REALLY SHOULD DO THIS!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 05:48:43 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 08:16:18 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What did you think of the election from the start to the last day on November 4th? Heres the link to my YouTube account http://uk.youtube.com/jorje15 im now turning 17 on 12/22/08. Can I have a list of the Jewish holidays so that I can know when the fourm is down? What do you think of the new president of the United States? Why dose the US have Veterns Day why was it important?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do some leftists label righteous Kahanists as "Nazis"? The real Nazis are excrement like David Nazi Duke who hates and despises the Jews, and who believes in "Jewish, Zionist Conspiracies." This sadistic Nazi scum vile trash bag said that the "Iraq war was because of Israel's fault" and "60% of the Republican Party is from Jewish sources and for Jewish interests." David Nazi Duke also said the media in this country is "Jewish and Zionist controlled" and furthermore even mentioned that "Obama was a Zionist and pro-Israel." His mind has been nazified and robotically naziwarpified to the point of a non-comprehendable state. He praised his intimate lover the Iranian dictator "Ahmadinejad."  We in JTF know that this evil man's puppet and lover is the Iranian Nazi Holocauster "Ahmadinejad", who will wipe Israel off the face of the earth, G-d forbid. This Nazi is a pro-Saddam HuSSein Arafat muSSlim Saudi Nazi scum of the earth, pro-Fakistinian lover, along with his other former scumbag Nazis. May he burn in Gehenom for all his Nazi crimes, "yimach schmo vezichro" to him to the fullest. These people would love to have Black Muslim Nazis take over the world and rule if they were willing to destroy the Jewish people for them, G-d forbid. That's why we in JTF have to take over the Republican party, before these Nazis try to create their on mass media. Chaim, if you interviewed David Nazi Duke, this Nazi, wouldn't last one minute. David Nazi Duke also mentioned that "Jewish extremists have their own media." These people are Leftist Nazis, we in JTF are the real right for saving America, Israel and Western Civilization.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:44:32 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What can Americans do at this time to protect our Second Amendment rights? Barack Obama and Joe Biden are both viciously anti-gun. Biden himself was the key author of the ridiculous so-called assault weapons ban during Clinton's first term. Obama has supported a re-instation of this ban (which is in the Democrat Party's official platform.) Obama has opposed handguns and sought to prohibit people from lawfully carrying them, meaning that he's in favor of only the criminals being armed, since they never obey the law anyway. I love collecting guns and want to be able to keep increasing my collection and keep shooting - but I fear that this will be difficult under Obama. The price of ammunition is also going up, because of panic buying, and some have predicted that Obama will tax ammunition as a way of bleeding gun owners dry without actually violating the Heller ruling. And of course, Heller itself could be overturned if Obama appointed new justices to the Supreme Court. It is a scary time to be a gun owner right now. What are we to do? Is there some way of gun owners to protest and petition the government to preserve our rights, WITHOUT appearing threatening or coming off as "lunatics" which would only hurt our cause in the long run?

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:05:23 AM by Trace »

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

In your opinion is the Rambam's Moreh Nevuchim valid Toranic teaching? My Hasidic friends told me to stay away from it.

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Would you consider having the site be more 'anti-black nationalist' the way it used to be?  Especially in light of whats happened.... to give young white disillusioned gentiles an alternative to StørmFrønt.

Thanks

BrianN

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
Dear Chaim.        5.11.08

I heared with disgust of what ‘MEMSHELET HAZADON’ and the police did to NOAM FEDERMAN and his family. I feel sorry that this is the state of affairs in Israel today. Do you think there will come a time were somebody or some people (Jewish) will fire at Israeli police and or army in order to prevent pogroms such as are conducted on people like Noam Federman & Sinai Tor. I think that the government is using agents to provoke these dear settlers; such as they did with Rabin (even Rabin’s family did not get answers regarding who killed him). I know it is a heavy question what do you think?
AZ

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »
Dear Chaim

Barack Hussein Obama picked Rahm Emaual as his Chief of Staff. As we know he is Jewish and from what I have heard Shomer Shabbat. What do you know about him and what can we expect from him in regards to Israel. I know he is quite leftist but I don't know where he stands on Israel

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 01:07:11 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

No, I am not happy, this nation has gotten sicker and sicker every single day, and this means they can run anyone, doesn't matter who, they can hand pick a bum sleeping on the sidewalk and he becomes president.  I tried my best, a lot of us did I feel for me for example there is a bit of failure but we are just a small group going against an establishemnet of globalists.  We must continue that fight and be a thorn in this animal's side every step where he is a threat to this nation's survival, our great founding fathers who died giving us a dream is a nightmare, and they are rolling in their graves right now.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for all of your hard work over the course of this nightmarish election.  Though the results did not go our way, you and all of the members of JTF can be so proud for the great fight that was put up.  We must now focus on making JTF stronger and being a vital part in the 2010 and 2012 elections.  My question this week is do you believe that there is ever a chance of Republicans ever gaining power in the Notheast and West Coast.  Republicans don't just lose their, they get hammered.  It seems that only the south and parts of the mid west are all Republicans have, and that may not be enough when you look at the outcome of this last election.  Thank you and God Bless you for all that you do.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 09:36:00 PM »
Dear Chaim

I would like to ask your opininon of recent developments in Likud.  Especially the return of Benny Begin to the party, the movement of Effie Eitam to Likud and the possible return of Uzi Landau.  These three are all well respected, considered honest (whatever that means in Israel these days) and are probably to the right and stronger supporters of the land of Israel and more against suicidal concessions tha Bibi.  If you combine them with a possible Feiglin seat in the party you have a group that could hold Bibi's feet to the fire.

Finally remember it was the hostility of Jimmy Carter that drove Israel to elect Begin in 1977 breaking the Labor monopoly on power.  Could a hostile Obama lead the nation back to the right?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I like Sarah Palin as much as anyone.  But are you confident at this point that she will make the best candidate in 2012 to oppose Barack Hussein Obama?  The media has made her out to be a complete idiot, and even on Fox News lately they were talking about how the McCain campaign was worried about her lack of knowledge in certain areas, such as not knowing which countries are in NAFTA and thinking that Africa is a country and not a continent.  They said she was often throwing tantrums under the pressure when the staff was trying to prepare her.  Won't the media take her down for all this?  Could she handle being the presidential candidate?  I know you are usually right on the money when it comes to predictions and strategy, I was just wondering what you thought of this issue as a potential problem for a Palin run for president.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:17:13 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 12:30:19 AM »
Greetings Chaim,

Do you believe in evolution? If so, do you believe in the Multiregional Continuity theory, or the Out of Africa theory?

Thanks,
Patches