Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 9, 2008.  (Read 12509 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 9, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 01:13:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
I predicted that it will end in a landslide. You, in earlier commentaries have predicted the same outcome. I truly think that this election was a fix and McCain was a fall guy. Republicans did not want to win it - there is no other explanation for nominating John McCain, a guy who continuously back stabbed Republican Party and who was the least likely candidate to win this election. I think that even Hunter, given an access to money, could have pulled better campaign and win this election.

Clearly Republicans will cease to exist as a viable national party if a US demographic trend is not reversed, yet morons at GOP are guilty for the fact that 3rd world minorities are now dictating an election outcome in US.
I predict that in 12 years any Chicano gas station attendant or Homie cashier from a neighborhood grocery store may pose a viable threat to any, no matter how well qualified, Republican candidate. Don't republicans have brains?! Why would they want to take a fall in this election!?

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 02:16:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Obama won, America lost.  It's a dark time. But to add insult to injury, I now have to endure the Obama victory celebrations by my Jewish family members and friends.  I'm sure the Jews celebrated the Bolshevik revolution similarly a century ago, only to be followed by years of persecution and misery.

My question to you is, do I try to argue with them, try to avoid discussing politics, or simply avoid them all together?  Any words of wisdom for me and other Jews on the forum who are completely disillusioned, though not surprised, that nearly 80% of Jews voted for this anti-Semitic Black Muslim?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 12:42:51 AM by Sparky »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 01:14:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First,   a special thanks to you and everyone associated with JTF who made a substantial effort in attempting to prevent Barack Hussein Obama from getting the most Electoral votes in the 2008 Presidential Election.   

My question is as follows.     What is your opinion of Obama's Chief of Staff,  Rahm Emanuel?       Both in terms of the impact for the United States and for Israel.

Thanks as always,   eb22.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 01:52:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I just read an interesting internet rumor, that our next president,  Barack Hussein Obama murdered his grandmother. At first I found this preposterous, but then after thinking about it, it doesn't seem so far fetched, it seems a strange coincidence she passes away on the eve of the election, and just a couple of days earlier he visited her for about 15 minutes. Your thoughts?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »
Dear Chaim

When you look at the 2008 presidential election map, does it remind you of an old U.S. Civil War map designating North vs. South?  What do you think this says about what America has become?

God Bless America, Israel and the West and may they survive the next 4 years,

Minuteman

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 12:24:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,
   What do you think of the Feemasonry? Is it compatible with righteousness?

Thanks as always,

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 01:58:10 PM by Dan »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 01:00:41 AM »
Do you know any Obama supporters among your friends, family or associates? What have you said to them?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 04:28:07 AM »
Chaim, have you always had faith in G-d? Have you ever doubted? If so, what brought you back into the fold, so to speak? Can you offer some advise to people who vacillate in their belief in HaShem? What can they do to believe in G-d? I'm angry with G-d right now. I'm also struggling with my anger with the Jewish people right now. I am angry with them and I don't like them for their part in the election of Obama and for the way they are treating righteous families in Israel, like Noam Federman. I am ashamed of being Jewish and feel like the Jewish cause is hopeless. We deserve what's coming to us.

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 05:35:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

How is your mother doing?  With the heated election scam you didn't talk about her much.

My question:  I know you said on a previous show that you did not believe McCain purposely gave away the election, but my gut tells me that this was all part of an anti-American conspiracy, if you will, orchestrated by very powerful leftist, marxist forces in this world!  They pushed up the weak principalled McCain to be nominated so that it would be that much easier for the "Evil One" to be president!  Even now, look at what's happening with Sarah Palin, how the republicrats and the McCain camp are shifting the blame for losing the election to Sarah Palin's lack of knowledge and experience!?!?!?!? This will only lead to the loss of credibility of the conservatives in this country and I fear ultimately to the implosion of conservatism thus leaving the vicious anti-american leftists in complete control!!  What are your thoughts?

Hashem bless us.

Tykus1

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »
Hello Chaim,

How do you avoid worrying about this upside down world we now find ourselves living in?
I find myself constantly worrying about my child surviving it.  It is also difficult for me to watch my parents age.

How do you deal with 'worry'?

Thank You for all you do.  Thank You in advance for your answer.  May God Bless you and your family.  BullCat 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2008, 07:02:34 PM »
Chaim.  We've seen how a no name black communist like Barack Obama came to power so quickly.  JTF was the only organization to warn about him before he even reached the Senate.  Who else do you see on the horizon that may be just as dangerous?

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2008, 07:42:45 PM »
This will be my first posting to JTF, as I have only recently Joined the Forum.

I was wondering what your thoughts were regarding the Dalli Lama and his struggle to free Tibet from the Chinese occupation. Do you see any parallels between that situation and the situation in Israel and the very bad "Land for peace" proposals that so many people seem to favor. It is my understanding that all of the land for peace deals that have been proposed by the Chinese government have been rejected by the Tibetian government in exile.

It is also gratifying that a religious leader such as the Dali Lama has repeatedly stated that he is against Jews converting to his faith, as there is nothing that Buddhism can offer that the Jewish faith can not.

Daleksfearme
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »
Chaim, I remember you from my former JDL days in the 1970s, in NYC! (never got to mention that to you here, ever since joining this forum).

Anyway, I'd like to know what you think is the best strategy for bringing down the admin of BHO.

Check what this guy outlines: http://savagepolitics.com  and also this one: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com/bankout.html
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2008, 11:23:11 PM »
What do you know about Rahm Emanuel and what is your opinion about him. How do you feel about Obama selecting him to be his chief of staff?

Daniel

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2008, 12:53:58 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Which candidate do you think is the best for Jerusalem mayor: Porush, Gaydamak, or Barkat? I think they are all bad, but Porush is the best - even if it's only by a few % what do you think?

Toda Achi and Long live Israel, long live America, and down with the left

True Kahanist

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »
Dear Chiam,

Have you ever tried the IDF self-defense method called Krav Maga?  Shouldn't all members of JTF be trained in this?

Thank you for your tireless work and great sacrifice for Israel and western civilization.

Best regards,

SFT

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2008, 04:50:22 AM »
You once said you skipped your senior year and were going to NYU on a full-ride scholarship. If it's not too personal what's your IQ, what did you score on the SAT, what was your high school average and what was your strongest academic subject?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:56:56 AM by Ralph2 »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2008, 07:22:21 AM »
What do you think of the blacks who voted for Mccain? 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »
Chaim:

I'm worried that Barack Hussein Osama Bin Laden will change the national bird from the Bald Eagle to the Kentucky Fried Chicken. Blacks will receive reparations in the form of certified Halal fried chicken dinners for a year and government jobs that they are grossly unqualified for. The average black income will go up and soon they'll be moving into your neighborhood. Rape will go up, crime will go up, terrorism will go up. Chaim, that's change you really can believe in.

Your primary focus now should be on making aliyah. I hope to see you in Israel.

Shalom.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2008, 01:35:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

What can we do to unseat Democratic senators during the 2010 elections?  What is the best strategy to regain the control of the Congress?

Are you planning to do videos on Democratic senators who are up for re-election in 2010?

Thanks in advance!

For Zion's Sake!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »
Chaim,

In light of the treachery of the mainstrem media in this election, isn't it more essential than ever that our movement attempt to damage evil institutions like the NYT? With this heavily biased media we will have a very difficult time disloging America's new half-breed prince in 2012. Perhaps a protest or boycott is in order since JTF has a presence in the NYC area?
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.