Author Topic: Half A Million Dead Serbs Within A Week! Winner of Nobel Peace Prize in 2008  (Read 2943 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
"There will be Half A Million Dead [Serbs] Within A Week"!

Shalom JTF brothers and sisters,

The former Finnish UN "peace envoy", former president of Finland and winner of "Nobel Peace Prize" for 2008, made explicit threats of Genocide in 1999 against the Serbs on behalf of the Nazi European Union, NATO, the US Clinton administration, and of course the evil, despicable pro-muslim UN.

We all know that Arab muslim Nazi, Yasser Arafat, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994. We also know that Arafat's Arab Nazi uncle was one of the main instigators of the Holocaust: the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem at the outbreak of World War 2 - Hajj Amin al Husseini.

But did you know that the winner of the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize - awarded by Norway's leftist globalist bolshevik politicians - was a politician from Finland by the name of Martti Ahtisaari?

Did you also know that this Finnish paragon of the UN's "peace negotiations" during Clinton's and EU/NATO's 3 month long terror bombing campaign of Serbian civilians from March to June '99 - which resulted in thousands of Serbian men, women and children being maimed and killed by cluster bombs - made the following statement to the Serbian Yugoslav President, Slobodan Milosevic, during his visit to Belgrade, the Serbian capital, at the height of the terror bombing of civilian targets in Serbia and Kosovo-Metohija:

Milosevic took the papers and asked, “What will happen if I do not sign?”

In answer, “Ahtisaari made a gesture on the table,” and then moved aside the flower centerpiece.

Then Ahtisaari said, “Belgrade will be like this table. We will immediately begin carpet-bombing Belgrade.”

Repeating the gesture of sweeping the table, Ahtisaari threatened, “This is what we will do to Belgrade.”

A moment of silence passed, and then he added, “There will be half a million dead within a week.” Chernomyrdin’s silence confirmed that the Russian government [of Boris Yeltsin] would do nothing to discourage carpet-bombing.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ELI202A.html
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:41:37 AM by 4International »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer

All the bastards, Nazi scums win Nobel prizes! Everything is politics and everybody else are considered stupid! After the bombings in Serbia the incidence of cancer diseases increased by 40%! That is the price for us, inocent ppl who pay for their politics! Who cares about us?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Very informative article Josh!
  I never knew the depth of evil that they've reached... I was in Serbia in '99, I know the terror that the people were living under my family included. We prayed to G-d for a solution but we never envisioned it like this, and loosing Kosovo in the process!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Very informative article Josh!
  I never knew the depth of evil that they've reached... I was in Serbia in '99, I know the terror that the people were living under my family included. We prayed to G-d for a solution but we never envisioned it like this, and loosing Kosovo in the process!

Shalom brother Dan,

thank you very much for your praise and compliments, it is so greatly appreciated!!

I know that you may feel that G-d perhaps abandoned the Serbian people in 1999, however I believe that G-d protected the Serbian people from another Ustasha Nazi type Holocaust in 1999 - which as we can see from the despicable, evil Nazi style verbal threats made by this Finnish UN "peace envoy" and "Nobel Peace Prize" winner of 2008 - is what Clinton, the EU, NATO and the UN wanted - but Baruch Hashem, they failed to bring their evil, diabolical genocidal Nazi style plans of murdering 500,000 Serbs to fruition.

We need to pray to Hashem as much as possible for deliverance from our Nazi/Islamofascist Jihadist enemies who are supported by the globalist UN, NATO and EU.

May Hashem bless you and your family, Dan.

Shalom,

Joshua.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 01:46:50 AM by 4International »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Shalom Joshua,
Thank you for all your work.
God gave burdens,also shoulders,
For us Serbs you are our shoulder.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Please dear Serb do email this to everybody you know,it is important for our case. :)