Author Topic: Bill Handel slanders Real Jews  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Bill Handel slanders Real Jews
« on: October 17, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »
Left-wing 'Jewish' L.A. area talk show host Bill Handel said today that, "Israeli settlers are crazy Jews walking around with machine guns, shooting 'P-l-st-n--ns' who have lived there for hundreds of years."  Handel added, "They're (the settlers) all American."

People in Southern California will probably be familiar with this guy.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 12:02:52 PM by Scriabin »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Bill Handel slanders Real Jews
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
I'm not from S.California but i thought  Handel was conservative
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »

No way.

On a few issues he meely resembles a conservative.

He is 'pro-choice', anti-gun, pro-philistinian, etc.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »

No way.

On a few issues he meely resembles a conservative.

He is 'pro-choice', anti-gun, pro-philistinian, etc.
Well that a liberal in a nutshell
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »
Bill Handel of KFI AM 640 (ys"vz) is very familiar to me. He is a supreme self-hater. In 2002, he blamed the Passover massacre on the "Israeli right". Like everyone else on that psedoright radio station, he hated Terri Schiavo, and is an enormous fan of infanticide.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »
Left-wing 'Jewish' L.A. area talk show host Bill Handel said today that, "Israeli settlers are crazy Jews walking around with machine guns, shooting 'P-l-st-n--ns' who have lived there for hundreds of years."  Handel added, "They're (the settlers) all American."

Handel is a lawyer who gives legal advice. and usually stays out of politics.  This is very disturbing.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

Handel is a lawyer who gives legal advice. and usually stays out of politics.  This is very disturbing.

No.

He does a legal show on Shabat (it might be taped in advance) but his weekday show is devoted to current events and politics.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »
Doesn't shock me that he would take a swing at Real Jews. The Left are crazy and support Terrorists. The Left much like the Arabs doesn't want a 2 state solution they want Israel off the Map
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »

No.

He does a legal show on Shabat (it might be taped in advance) but his weekday show is devoted to current events and politics.

Well, I will stop listening to his legal show, now that I know this.  Its very disturbing.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »
Handel is an idiot!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 12:03:55 PM »
I sent the following message to the Handel program:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone thinks the race is over, ha!

Mark my words, Obama supporters will stay home in large numbers thinking that their velvety-voiced, smooth-talking candidate is a sure-thing.

On the other hand, McCain supporters will come out in strong support of him knowing that he's significantly down in the polls.

Keep talking, you empty vessel.  You're winning votes for McCain!"

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 12:05:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark my words, Obama supporters will stay home in large numbers thinking that their velvety-voiced, smooth-talking candidate is a sure-thing.

On the other hand, McCain supporters will come out in strong support of him knowing that he's significantly down in the polls.

For this reason, I think that McCain has a good shot at winning tonight.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »

For this reason, I think that McCain has a good shot at winning tonight.

This phenomenon is known.

The lazy welfare addicts, that scent fat bait with Obama's presidency, are not only lazy when it comes to hard righteous work, but also when it comes to voting.

So let us pray that lots of them stay away from the polling, but stay in front of their tv like they are used to.

:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani