Author Topic: Two of my pro-JTF anti-Obama videos have gotten over 10k views!  (Read 4960 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Two of my pro-JTF anti-Obama videos have gotten over 10k views!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »
Great News keep 'em coming people need to see the truth especially if God forbid be become president
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »
Great News keep 'em coming people need to see the truth especially if G-d forbid be become president

Yeah I hope I'll have time to make more. I've been really pressed for time lately.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 07:02:37 AM »
Amazing vids on Obama! This is brilliant Ruby! :)

Thanks

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2008, 09:02:45 AM »
RUBYSTARS THE 2ND HAS ALMOST 11 THOUSAND
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:11 PM »
Excellent exposure. :dance:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
Keep up the great work!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 05:11:35 PM »
It is totally sinister that this information has not been shown by the media.  In a years time I have seen enough information on Obama to convict him by FBI standards.  Theres no way he should get away with being President! I am sure the LA Time video shows Rashid Khalidi making anti-semetic comments against Israel!

Obama makes more gaffes than Joe Biden.  Rush Limbaugh said there is a woman who worked for the Obama campaign, who is resigning, because she can't take the hatred and deceit by his campain against Sarah Palin.  She is also a Hillary supporter, and says the Puma group of women are very mad at Obama, and won't vote for him.  She says they are using the hyped polls to suppress voter turnout.
She is also voting for McCain.

Debbie

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »
Thanks Yesha, Mord, Ben Yehuda, and Chinese Kahanist.

It is totally sinister that this information has not been shown by the media.  In a years time I have seen enough information on Obama to convict him by FBI standards.  Theres no way he should get away with being President! I am sure the LA Time video shows Rashid Khalidi making anti-semetic comments against Israel!

I don't understand why there was barely a peep about how he was protected by Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade. I mean here we are supposedly in a war on terror, and Obama's protected by a terrorist organization.

Obama makes more gaffes than Joe Biden.  Rush Limbaugh said there is a woman who worked for the Obama campaign, who is resigning, because she can't take the hatred and deceit by his campain against Sarah Palin.  She is also a Hillary supporter, and says the Puma group of women are very mad at Obama, and won't vote for him.  She says they are using the hyped polls to suppress voter turnout.
She is also voting for McCain.

Debbie

I think a lot of women were offended by the way Palin has been treated. I hope it helps to siphon off some of the women who usually vote democratic and cause them to vote for McCain.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »
The more videos to expose the false prophet the better.  I just went to:  www.worldnetdaily.com and saw the headline:  Report-Hawaii governor Linda Lingle seals Obama's birth certificate.....Obama backs Palestinian capital in Jerusalem..Leaders claim Presidential candidate asked them to keep remarks secret.

Seems like one bad story after another. 

D.S.